CDZ Did John Kerry just win the Nobel Peace Prize?

nobel-crackerjack.jpg

Seems odd that republicans never seem to be able to come up with that box of Cracker Jack

No wonder they downplay it so much

It's a meaningless award from an irrelevant political organization. What specific accomplishments did Obama achieve to merit his?
He was the first black elected as President of the United States.....a historic achievement.

:
Seems odd that republicans never seem to be able to come up with that box of Cracker Jack

It's a meaningless award from an irrelevant political organization. What specific accomplishments did Obama achieve to merit his?
He was the first black elected as President of the United States.....a historic achievement.

:rofl:

Like I said, it's a meaningless award from an irrelevant political organization. Obama did nothing to advance peace.

:

Like I said, it's a meaningless award from an irrelevant political organization. Obama did nothing to advance peace.

Overcoming racism advances peace. The first black President elected in the historically racist US was a major achievement....obviously Nobel Prize worthy

:

Overcoming racism advances peace. The first black President elected in the historically racist US was a major achievement....obviously Nobel Prize worthy

Um, more obviously not.

-Geaux

After his handling of the Iranian nuclear disarmament where many said it was not possible.....it will be hard not to give it to him

For being the useful fool who ushered in a nuclear arms race in the Middle East? That would be the most asinine 'peace' prize since the one they gave obama for breathing.

You probably don't recognize the irony in that post, do you?

May Kerry should run for president again. It seems he is more qualified than Hillary.

You can measure the worthiness of Kerry's Nobel Prize by the degree of outrage coming from conservatives

I have no outrage.

I'm just calling it as I see it,

Kerry got duped and you idiots actually believe Iran wants to be accepted in the world community.

That's just fucking hilarious

Those Iranians are so clever

Managing not only to dupe Secretary Kerry but the Brits, French, Germans, Russians and Chinese

Only the Republicans seem to know better. They did such a fine job containing Iran when they were calling the shots

So easy to trust the Iranians after their exemplary behavior huh?

They are playing the long game. We are incapable of thinking beyond a few years

But hey we'll wait and see I guess and then I can say I told you thusly.

But please tell me how allowing Iran to have billions in frozen assets and then another 100 million a day from oil plus all the money it will get from businesses trying to exploit the new market which will be used to export terror will be a good thing.

And there's still the bomb which they will get because it's all they really want

Yeah we won alright

After his handling of the Iranian nuclear disarmament where many said it was not possible.....it will be hard not to give it to him

For being the useful fool who ushered in a nuclear arms race in the Middle East? That would be the most asinine 'peace' prize since the one they gave obama for breathing.
The race was already there

Iran had 80% of the needed enriched uranium to create up to eight nuclear weapons

Kerry got them to pull back

Nobel Prize worthy

If Republicans are so opposed to the treaty, it must be good for the world

They have been on such a roll the last 14 years with their foreign policy decisions. They might get it right sooner or later
I tend to think that if the democrats want it then it must not be good for anyone but them and I still don't see how it's good for anyone but the Iranians.

John Kerry opened relations with Cuba today

He better start making room on his desk for that Nobel Peace Prize

He can keep the ketchup bottles right were they are. obama may have been given a participation trophy ahead of time, but windsurfer probably won't be lauded for initiating a nuclear arms race in the Middle East or propping up the dying vestiges of a vile communist enclave.

He can keep the ketchup bottles right were they are. obama may have been given a participation trophy ahead of time, but windsurfer probably won't be lauded for initiating a nuclear arms race in the Middle East or propping up the dying vestiges of a vile communist enclave.

I envision the Nobel Committee will view it differently

Not many rightwing nutjobs on the committee

Forum List

Back