Did Israel Steal Palestine from the Palestinian People?

Oh, after WWII, the corrupt British and French Empires were so beaten they had to give up their colonies.

But they still really did screw the Arabs. The Arabs should have fought for the Ottomans, they'd have been better off.
uhm----you should review the history between the Turks and the Arabs

Netanyahu funds Hamas. The Arabs don't like them.

Akkadians were Semites and related to the later Amorites, Assyrians and other Semites (including Jews). Their closest descendants are Assyrians.
They voted Hamas in even after their manifesto was in plain view: the destruction of Israel. They then suffered under them for 18 years.

Many of the older generation of Palestinians are lost to their own hatred, the younger generation need to be better informed and not view Israel and Jews as their mortal enemy. Palestinian forefathers didn't care to run a nation properly, maybe the next generation will. It starts by eliminating hate and evolving...

They voted Hamas in even after their manifesto was in plain view: the destruction of Israel. They then suffered under them for 18 years.

Many of the older generation of Palestinians are lost to their own hatred, the younger generation need to be better informed and not view Israel and Jews as their mortal enemy. Palestinian forefathers didn't care to run a nation properly, maybe the next generation will. It starts by eliminating hate and evolving...
After the Zionists just murdered 40,000 Palestinians, including 13,000 children, the Palestinians aren't going to get past their (well-justified) hate for the Zionists.

what would Jesus say?
I am not privy to speak for Jesus. But based on what we know of what he said, I think he likely would have said render unto Caesar what is Caesars and render unto God what is God's. The tiny land of Israel is roughly the size of New Jersey and was legally given to the Jews for a homeland. Render unto the 475 million Arabs and Egyptians the huge area they have that is almost twice as large as the USA and allow the 8 million Jewish people of Israel to live in peace in the tiny land God gave them.
1710343568901.png

Last edited:
I am not privy to speak for Jesus. But based on what we know of what he said, I think he likely would have said render unto Caesar what is Caesars and render unto God what is God's. The tiny land of Israel is roughly the size of New Jersey and was legally given to the Jews for a homeland. Render unto the 475 million Arabs and Egyptians the huge area they have that is almost twice as large as the USA and allow the 8 million Jewish people of Israel to live in peace in the tiny land God gave them.

There is no God, or at least not one being a Cosmic Realtor.

If we are so keen on the Jews having a state, we should give them one of ours, and not steal someone else's land.

I hear Wyoming is nice.

They weren’t forced off their land. The proto-Israelis did everything but beg them to stay and live in peace when the Grand Mufti called for them to leave so the invading Arab armies would have an easier time exterminating the Israelis. The Muslims who stayed are valued and equal Israeli citizens who serve in the government and military, the ones who left are the only generational “refugees” in history.

Bold faced lie. 1 million were forcibly removed.
You can close your eyes to the truth but the truth does not go away.

Bold faced lie. 1 million were forcibly removed.
You can close your eyes to the truth but the truth does not go away.
you got ANYTHING like a picture or footage of those putative
DEATH MARCHES? I have eyewitnesses to the events of that
time

Pussies? Seems they are the ones willing to sacrifice their lives not the Jews.
"sacrifice" ?----tell a pubescent boy that if he BOMBS himself---he will
end up in a GARDEN OF ETERNAL ORGASM---and he will be a financial
hero to his family and clan forever-----and you will have endless volunteers.
Read the koran for insight.

The problem with what the British did is that they wouldn't have been able to 'defeat' the Ottomans if the Arabs hadn't revolted against them on the promise that they would get independent countries after the war.

The Arabs didn't get any countries after WWII? Are you sure?
Which countries? Arabs were the majority in the middle-east.

Forum List

Back