Did Israel Steal Palestine from the Palestinian People?

Arafat was an Egyptian. There's no such thing as a Palestinian Nation. They're just Muslim low lifes that the terrorists use as shields. It's tragic.

So by that logic, if the Arabs take back Palestine, and drive the Jews out, that would be okay, too, because there's no living in the past.

And? Very few Japanese were held accountable, either. The Allies all did horrible things. My late father, who served in World War II, told me a story of how they had to gun down French bandits who were raiding the supply trains during the march from Normandy to the Rhine.

Germany lost huge chunks of territory when it was expelled from Asclese-Lorraine, East Prussia, Silesia, and the Sudentenland.

Except that land is equally holy to Christians and Muslims. By that logic, we should declare all of Palestine an International Heritage Site.

Or the Jews can all go back to Europe where they came from.

But probably, eventually, some Islamic State will get nukes and the resulting exchange will end the world.
Get back to me when 6M Palestinians are summarily executed over a six year period. The world decided that enough was enough and the U.N voted for Israel to exist as a home for the Jews.

Not all relates back to the Holocaust, but a great deal does, in particular the lingering hatred expressed by some for Jews. They have a right to exist. Palestine had their government in place for 18 years and instead of building a nation they built weapons of war and educated their kids to want to murder Jews. Yes, time to move on.

Last edited:
Get back to me when 6M Palestinians are summarily executed over a six year period. The world decided that enough was enough and the U.N voted for Israel to exist as a home for the Jews. Not all relates back to the Holocaust, but a great deal does,.in particular the lingering hatred expressed by some for Jews. They have a right to exist. Palestine had their government in place for 18 years and instead of building a nation they built weapons of war and educated their.kids to want to murder Jews. Yes, time to move on.

So let me get this straight, because Germany did something bad, the Palestinians needed to be punished.

Um. Okay. So I say we take your house and give it to a deserving black family. True, you had nothing to do with slavery or Jim Crow, but you should be down with the good cause.

When you say then land was given to the Jews; don't you mean the land was given "back" to the Jews?

Nice ancient pic of the Dome of The Rock
That is what I would say, that that piece of land was the only land on earth that God deeded to a people. And only a fool would insist they give it away.
But to the victor go the spoils and the land that belonged to ancient Israel hadn't belonged to the Jews for a long time. Great Britain defeated the Ottomans and made it part of their Empire. It was desert, and worthless. God said that when He gathered His People back to their land, He would increase the rain and make it fruitful. Coincidentally, Israel exports millions of dollars worth of fruit today.

Notice the weeds and the broken tile and the state of disrepair in the picture of the Dome. It had no importance until Israel became a nation.

Last edited:
So by that logic, it's okay to take your house if I can do something better with it?
You are misconstruing the situation and simplifying it. There are little comparisons in history to compare let alone some isolated individual circumstance.

So by that logic, it's okay to take your house if I can do something better with it?
All's fair in love and war. It was the Jews until it wasn't. It was Babylon's until it wasn't. It was Rome's until it wasn't. It was the Muslim's until it wasn't. It was part of the British Empire until it wasn't. So, yeah, historically, thanks to war, apparently it is okay to take what you didn't build. I don't make the rules of war. I do recognize the results though...

The land belongs to whoever can defend it. The Pals are fighting God, but don't believe the Scriptures. Israel becoming a nation again after a couple thousand years is fulfilling of Scripture. No one and nothing is going to remove Israel.

That is what I would say, but to the victor go the spoils and the land that belonged to ancient Israel hadn't belonged to the Jews for a long time. Great Britain defeated the Ottomans and made it part of their Empire. It was desert, and worthless. God said that when He gathered His People back to their land, He would increase the rain and make it fruitful. Coincidentally, Israel exports millions of dollars worth of fruit today.

Notice the weeds and the broken tile and the state of disrepair in the picture of the Dome. It had no importance until Israel became a nation.
They sure did have the best trout and salmon in Israel than I have ever tasted compared to other places.

Israel was established in 1948. It immediately looked to expel and oppress the good Palestinian people.
Simply not true. The opposite is true.
The Jews welcomed Arabs into their country to live and work after they were given their homeland back. And made a public statement asking the Arabs NOT to leave.

Last edited:
They sure did have the best trout and salmon in Israel than I have ever tasted compared to other places.
Israel made the desert bloom. Check out the list of Nobel Prize winners and see how many are Jewish and how many are Muslim. No comparison. A tiny nation surrounded by much larger Muslim nations, yet the Muslims aren't content. Israel isn't the problem.

Mark13:7
7 And when ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars, be ye not troubled: for such things must needs be; but the end shall not be yet.

Romans 8:38-39
38 For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,

39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Israel made the desert bloom. Check out the list of Nobel Prize winners and see how many are Jewish and how many are Muslim. No comparison. A tiny nation surrounded by much larger Muslim nations, yet the Muslims aren't content. Israel isn't the problem.
Well... you're right, Israel is not at fault for what Hamas has done, however, Israel might be at fault for something else that led to their attack. I'll create a thread about it in a few days in the religion room.

Forum List

Back