Did I miss the R announcment of their healthcare plan?

I've heard various pubs say they have a better plan.

What is it?

I understand they'll be announcing it Monday.

The Republican plan of course is capitalism which would reduce prices to about 20% of what they are now.

Uh, yeah, right ...

So? When did they put this in place?

(Once again, you don't know what you're talking about. What do you think we've had in place all this time? DUH.)

Since the "health care plan" is about as big as a freaking mid century encyclopedia set it's pretty easy to miss something. As a matter of fact the house speaker Nancy Pelosi didn't have a clue even while the bill was being debated by democrats. She told Americans "you can find out what's in it after it is passed". Well, it's passed and it ain't a pretty sight.

Nope, that's not what she said either.

You're not asking for the GOP plan on healthcare. What you are asking for is the GOP plan you agree with.

Since no plan you would agree with exiists, this makes this a troll thread.

9,390,000 search entries pop up on google for various Republican health care plans and this asshole can't find one.

What a fucking moron. :lol:

republican health care plans

I found 33,000,000 with the very words you gave us. But I gave up trying to find a plan. Seems most are like this:

Yes, There's A Republican Health Care Plan: Bobby Jindal's Plan | RedState

I defy anyone to explain what Bobby Jindal's plan is. Seems there is nothing there beyond "make better".

The GOP's 20-Year War on Health Care

And the one plan I could find sounds an awful lot like Obamacare. Check this out:

Recognizes that not all high school and college graduates are able to find a job that
offers health care coverage after graduation. By allowing dependents to remain on
their parents’ health policies up to the age of 25
, the number of uninsured Americans
could be reduced by up to 7 million. (come on, that's right out of Obamacare)

House GOP Solutions Group Outlines Health Care Plan to Increase Affordability, Accessibility, Availability

If the dem plan is so great why is Obama constantly postponing it???????? ....

No more than Bush postponing parts of Medicare Part D or when parts of Medicare were postponed. It was tweaking. Most laws are "tweaked" because it's difficult to get them perfect the first time. Smart Republicans understand that. But there are so few.

RRRIIIGGHHTTTTT or maybe its cause its hurt more people than helped which is hurting dems election chances so better put off the pain awhile longer......

If the dem plan is so great why is Obama constantly postponing it???????? ....

No more than Bush postponing parts of Medicare Part D or when parts of Medicare were postponed. It was tweaking. Most laws are "tweaked" because it's difficult to get them perfect the first time. Smart Republicans understand that. But there are so few.
Everyone note. It did not answer the question.

Forum List

Back