Did I miss the R announcment of their healthcare plan?

I've heard various pubs say they have a better plan.

What is it?

You can always tell what people use as their sources of information by things they say. It's obvious your sources are limited to a certain political bias.

Try googling Republican solutions to healthcare or something like that if you really want to know. They've been around for years.

Last edited:

What is it?

You can always tell what people use as their sources of information by things they say. It's obvious you sources are limited to a certain political bias.

Try googling Republican solutions to healthcare or something like that if you really want to know. They've been around for years.

IOW, you didn't find anything either.

For a factual account of the Official GOP/Repub Plan to fix the incredibly expensive mess that is US health care, please refer to Post #2 above.

Republican plan: hurt citizens as much as possible and try to convince them to blame democrats

the Republican Plan is capitalism because it would reduce prices 80% from current levels and add about 15-20 years to our lives.

And rainbows will spurt from every orifice and Danaerys will return dragons to Earth!

:rolleyes:

Republican plan: hurt citizens as much as possible and try to convince them to blame democrats

the Republican Plan is capitalism because it would reduce prices 80% from current levels and add about 15-20 years to our lives.

And rainbows will spurt from every orifice and Danaerys will return dragons to Earth!

dear why do you doubt it? Have you ever head of East/West Germany?? IF you're still confused please feel to ask questions.

What is it?

You can always tell what people use as their sources of information by things they say. It's obvious you sources are limited to a certain political bias.

For a factual account of the Official GOP/Repub Plan to fix the incredibly expensive mess that is US health care, please refer to Post #2 above.

As usual, a liberal shows their absolute lack of critical thinking skills. I didn't need to FIND anything. I've been aware of proposed solutions for years. I just spent time yesterday with a solutions architect refining those ideas.

My point is you can do your own homework for a change instead of asking others to do it.

As usual, a liberal shows their absolute lack of critical thinking skills. I didn't need to FIND anything. I've been aware of proposed solutions for years. I just spent time yesterday with a solutions architect refining those ideas.

My point is you can do your own homework for a change instead of asking others to do it.

Oh good! We have a genuine "a solutions architect" in our midst. Prepare yourselves for an insidier's facts about the GOP/Repub solutions.

:lmao:

You don't live in the US, do you.

the Republican Plan is capitalism because it would reduce prices 80% from current levels and add about 15-20 years to our lives

You don't live in the US, do you.

the Republican Plan is capitalism because it would reduce prices 80% from current levels and add about 15-20 years to our lives

Since the "health care plan" is about as big as a freaking mid century encyclopedia set it's pretty easy to miss something. As a matter of fact the house speaker Nancy Pelosi didn't have a clue even while the bill was being debated by democrats. She told Americans "you can find out what's in it after it is passed". Well, it's passed and it ain't a pretty sight.

Forum List

Back