Did I hear that right? Romney's Garage has a car elevator?

Damn, Peach...

haterade.gif

Peach is being obteuse...as she can't defend her stance...she's too busy assigning her views to her foes...

Damn, Peach...

haterade.gif

Peach is being obteuse...as she can't defend her stance...she's too busy assigning her views to her foes...

No hate for Laura the KILLER, just contempt. She wasn't punished & turned herself into the victim. Zimmerman comes to mind; that killer may still walk on the pity path.

You'd seriously put Laura on the same level as Zimmerman??

And as for your comment about paying off that loan in 1 year when you get your first job. Try telling the Wallstreet Protesters/99%'ers that. They can't find work and still owe the money. Why do you think they are angry? If they were working they wouldn't be protesting.
The OWS protesters have degrees in areas like "Transgendered Studies" and "African Pottery Designs".

Then they wonder why they can't find a job. :cuckoo: :lol:

Damn, Peach...

haterade.gif

No hate for Laura the KILLER, just contempt. She wasn't punished & turned herself into the victim. Zimmerman comes to mind; that killer may still walk on the pity path.

Just have to say... You're sending out some really bad karmic waves. Things like that come back to you. Accidents happen.

Damn, Peach...

haterade.gif

When did YOU start operating a dredge?

She is a NON-Factor. Perhaps YOU should Focus on Moochelle Obama telling people what they have to eat...as she feeds her OWN fat ass/Face?

Deal?

Just have to say... You're sending out some really bad karmic waves. Things like that come back to you. Accidents happen.

Threats now for pointing out Laura Bush also killed with her vehicle? TYPICAL right wing reaction.

How 1% is that?

Who cares?

If I were a billionare I'd probably have one too....

I don't care about how rich Romney is... I care about his policies. Those are a far greater concern to me.

Funny how the left doesn't begrudge their icons a fat paycheck....

Which policies are those? Be detailed.....what are the policies he's going to implement?

Threats now for pointing out Laura Bush also killed with her vehicle? TYPICAL right wing reaction.

NON factor. Laura BUSH is no longer there...

*FOCUS*...

Idiot.

Bwahaha...if you want to try and pretend now that you aren't attempting to point this out as part of a political agenda, well good luck with that one, chief.:lol:

Don't deny that at all...this is a political message board.

Whether it has a political legs or not is to be determined. Apparently judging from the apprehension and hemhawing, the topic is a centipede. It can be squashed just as easily...or venomous. We'll see.

Any word of whether this elevator for his cars exists?

Well you just keep running with that one.:thup:

90+ responses or something. apparently it has legs.

NON factor. Laura BUSH is no longer there...

*FOCUS*...

Idiot.

Why then was Kennedy brought up? Romney's garage elevator isn't unusual for a man with his immense wealth; he grew up very rich, his father was President of GM.

Don't deny that at all...this is a political message board.

Whether it has a political legs or not is to be determined. Apparently judging from the apprehension and hemhawing, the topic is a centipede. It can be squashed just as easily...or venomous. We'll see.

Any word of whether this elevator for his cars exists?

Well you just keep running with that one.:thup:

90+ responses or something. apparently it has legs.

Whatever helps you sleep at night.:lol:

Forum List

Back