Did I hear that right? Romney's Garage has a car elevator?

How 1% is that?

Who cares?

If I were a billionare I'd probably have one too....

I don't care about how rich Romney is... I care about his policies. Those are a far greater concern to me.

Funny how the left doesn't begrudge their icons a fat paycheck....

He never rammed his car into an ex boyfriend's vehicle, killing him either, then claimed it was "too painful to talk about". SEE LAURA BUSH

laura bush was 17 and stone cold sober.

teddy?

not so much, but you keep trying to find equivalence there, otay?

:rofl:
Really, you were THERE? There was a DEAD young man, and Laura, crying for help, for HERSELF. No wonder she ended up with George.

Do you have anything besides projection??? Police Reports, Credible News Articles??? You are big on smear. That's some pretty nasty stuff. Back it up.

He never rammed his car into an ex boyfriend's vehicle, killing him either, then claimed it was "too painful to talk about". SEE LAURA BUSH

teddy?

Really, you were THERE? There was a DEAD young man, and Laura, crying for help, for HERSELF. No wonder she ended up with George.

there was a live young woman in teddy's car, and she yelled for help, for herself, but teddy had run off.

so she asphyxiated.

by herself

slowly

profile in courage, that teddy

teddy?

there was a live young woman in teddy's car, and she yelled for help, for herself, but teddy had run off.

so she asphyxiated.

by herself

slowly

profile in courage, that teddy

Do some research on how deep the water was before the tide came in.

If the left worried more about how their own money is spent by the government instead of how other people spend their money they might be in better mental health.

teddy?

Do you have anything besides projection??? Police Reports, Credible News Articles??? You are big on smear. That's some pretty nasty stuff. Back it up.

She ran a stop sign but wasn't charged; I've read other places she got a CITATION. In any event she killed a man:

On the night of November 6, 1963, Laura Welch ran a stop sign, causing a fatal car accident that killed her friend in another car.[8][9] The driver of the other car was her close friend and classmate Michael Dutton Douglas. By some accounts, he had been Welch's boyfriend at one time.[10] Welch and her passenger, both 17, were treated for minor injuries.[11] According to the accident report released by the city of Midland in 2000, in response to an open-records request, she was not charged in the incident.[11][12] Bush's spokesman said, "It was a very tragic accident that deeply affected the families and was very painful for all involved, including the community at large."[11] In her book Spoken from the Heart, she says that the accident caused her to lose her faith "for many, many years".[13]

It was a very tragic accident that deeply affected the families and was very painful for all involved, including the community at large," said Mrs. Bush's spokesman, Andrew Malcolm told the Associated Press in 2000.

''To this day, Mrs. Bush remains unable to talk about it,'' he said.
Laura Bush - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Shhhhhhhhhh...it is too painful FOR HER to talk about.

Good for him. Can you imagine how happy the people selling and installing the elevator must have been when they got that order in today's Obamaconomy? The work that the Romney's are creating in that job market is probably a blessing to many families.

She ran a stop sign but wasn't charged; I've read other places she got a CITATION. In any event she killed a man:

On the night of November 6, 1963, Laura Welch ran a stop sign, causing a fatal car accident that killed her friend in another car.[8][9] The driver of the other car was her close friend and classmate Michael Dutton Douglas. By some accounts, he had been Welch's boyfriend at one time.[10] Welch and her passenger, both 17, were treated for minor injuries.[11] According to the accident report released by the city of Midland in 2000, in response to an open-records request, she was not charged in the incident.[11][12] Bush's spokesman said, "It was a very tragic accident that deeply affected the families and was very painful for all involved, including the community at large."[11] In her book Spoken from the Heart, she says that the accident caused her to lose her faith "for many, many years".[13]

It was a very tragic accident that deeply affected the families and was very painful for all involved, including the community at large," said Mrs. Bush's spokesman, Andrew Malcolm told the Associated Press in 2000.

''To this day, Mrs. Bush remains unable to talk about it,'' he said.
Laura Bush - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Shhhhhhhhhh...it is too painful FOR HER to talk about.

Did no one ever tell you that accidents happen?

Damn, Peach...

haterade.gif

Forum List

Back