Did I hear that right? Romney's Garage has a car elevator?

I'm just curious if it's true.... I heard that the new house did. Then I heard that it was just planned. Does anybody know if it does or if it was just planned.

Does he know he's running for President?

Don't know, Don't care. I won't be voting for him if he does or if he doesn't.

But, did you see the cut from the interview? Did anyone else catch that he avoided answering the question like so many other liberals do? Basically his reply was, "I think the american people are above that kind of class warfare. I'm here to make sure President Obama is a one term President". He never answered the damned question! He's as liberal as they come.

Immanuel.

Liberal...Don't Say That Word!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm just curious if it's true.... I heard that the new house did. Then I heard that it was just planned. Does anybody know if it does or if it was just planned.

But, did you see the cut from the interview? Did anyone else catch that he avoided answering the question like so many other liberals do? Basically his reply was, "I think the american people are above that kind of class warfare. I'm here to make sure President Obama is a one term President". He never answered the damned question! He's as liberal as they come.

Immanuel.

Would you prefer that I point out that he is closer to being a progressive than a conservative?

Immie

Immanuel.

Would you prefer that I point out that he is closer to being a progressive than a conservative?

Immie

Its a wash isn't it?

Middle class 5 figure people have zero chance of becoming president in this country.

I don't even know why anyone cares about this kind of shit.

Why do you care if he has an elevator in his garage?

Heck, I wish I had one in mine.

That would be wayyyy cool!! :eusa_angel:
Let me know when he gets one of these --- >
picture-jetsons-gerry-dvorak.jpg

Then I'll be impressed ...

I have a two thousand square foot shop on my property... It houses a '73 Challenger, '73 Cuda, 2007 Kawasaki ZX10R, 2007 Harley Davidson FLHX, two Polaris Sportsman 500 quads, one Yamaha Banshee, one Yamaha Blaster and two Kawasaki Ultra 150 wave runners... Outside the shop under the lean-to I have a '77 PowerWagon and a 2001 Dodge RAM Cummins Diesel 4x4. My daily driver is a 2011 Ford Fusion.

Most liberals would say I have too much and I should be forced to sell it and the state of Kalifornia's licensing fees encourage me to lighten the load.

Mitt Romney's fleet of vehicles probably puts mine to shame, but I am not jealous. I am happy with what I have. If you are not happy with what you have you should work harder to get what you want.

I have a two thousand square foot shop on my property... It houses a '73 Challenger, '73 Cuda, 2007 Kawasaki ZX10R, 2007 Harley Davidson FLHX, two Polaris Sportsman 500 quads, one Yamaha Banshee, one Yamaha Blaster and two Kawasaki Ultra 150 wave runners... Outside the shop under the lean-to I have a '77 PowerWagon and a 2001 Dodge RAM Cummins Diesel 4x4. My daily driver is a 2011 Ford Fusion.

Most liberals would say I have too much and I should be forced to sell it and the state of Kalifornia's licensing fees encourage me to lighten the load.

Mitt Romney's fleet of vehicles probably puts mine to shame, but I am not jealous. I am happy with what I have. If you are not happy with what you have you should work harder to get what you want.

They are, its just changing the tax code to them.

Threats now for pointing out Laura Bush also killed with her vehicle? TYPICAL right wing reaction.

NON factor. Laura BUSH is no longer there...

*FOCUS*...

Idiot.

Why then was Kennedy brought up? Romney's garage elevator isn't unusual for a man with his immense wealth; he grew up very rich, his father was President of GM.

no, his father was president of amc.

teddy drove an oldsmobile, though, if that helps..

No hate for Laura the KILLER, just contempt. She wasn't punished & turned herself into the victim. Zimmerman comes to mind; that killer may still walk on the pity path.

Just have to say... You're sending out some really bad karmic waves. Things like that come back to you. Accidents happen.

Threats now for pointing out Laura Bush also killed with her vehicle? TYPICAL right wing reaction.

I'm sorry you misunderstood me. I wasn't attempting to threaten you. Just pointing out that Karma has the ability to humble us all and often it is with the very thing that we've disparaged others over.

Just have to say... You're sending out some really bad karmic waves. Things like that come back to you. Accidents happen.

I'm sorry you misunderstood me. I wasn't attempting to threaten you. Just pointing out that Karma has the ability to humble us all and often it is with the very thing that we've disparaged others over.

That was how I read your post. It surprised me when Peach said it was a threat, but then I went and looked at it again and I can understand how she could have interpreted it as a threat.

Immie

I'm not gonna lie, there's a couple things in there I'm jealous of :lol:

I don't like lots of stuff. Stuff always needs watching, and dusting, and insurance, and maintenance, etc. When you have too much stuff you are not so mobile. Too much money is better than too much stuff anyhow.

NON factor. Laura BUSH is no longer there...

*FOCUS*...

Idiot.

Why then was Kennedy brought up? Romney's garage elevator isn't unusual for a man with his immense wealth; he grew up very rich, his father was President of GM.

Wealth Envy Much?

And WHAT business is it of YOURS or Obama's?

*Idiot*

I don't like lots of stuff. Stuff always needs watching, and dusting, and insurance, and maintenance, etc. When you have too much stuff you are not so mobile. Too much money is better than too much stuff anyhow.

I hear you.. Been collecting all that stuff for 24 years, hell I built a $30K shop to house the crap in... Sometimes I feel owned by it.. It seems that most of it sits most of the time now o' days. The kid is grown up and at school, the muscle cars are too valuable to drive on a regular basis... I don't get out on the quads / jet skis as much as I did in my 20's / 30's...

But I ride the hell out of the Harley.

Maybe a massive estate sale is about due huh?

Idiots like candycorn bitch about what people like Romney spend THEIR OWN money on while kissing the ring of Obama as he pisses away TAXPAYER money.......

Forum List

Back