Did Hillary collude with Uncle Pooty?

26n.muellermadnessbracket.jpg
I hope Every one of them receives a pink slip from their stations. Honest station owners would not put up with them failing to get at the truth. A government hater of President Trump had to tell them because it was his job to tell the truth. They're a pit of poison snakes for bearing lies and shit to the American public, morning, noon, and night..

I hope Every one of them receives a pink slip from their stations. Honest station owners would not put up with them failing to get at the truth. A government hater of President Trump had to tell them because it was his job to tell the truth. They're a pit of poison snakes for bearing lies and shit to the American public, morning, noon, and night..
You gotta be talking about Faux right?

Suppose Uncle Pooty did give Mrs. Clinton his shaft?

So what?

She was still colluding, and it was still treason, even if he did doublecross her.

Some impressive pretzel logic there...of course there's no evidence for any of that but hey...Trumpers gotta Trump

Putin hates Hitlery so I doubt he would collude with her to buy popcorn.

Hell he's ex KGB she's just lucky he hasn't decided to rid the world of her stupid ass.

Care to expand? If Hillary Clinton is guilty of trying to destroy our democracy, as the evidence seems to indicate, why shouldn't that treason be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law?

Don’t be stupid.

No such evidence exists
apparently no such evidence existed for TRUMP RUSSIA either but we spent 2 years digging through faulty intel gained by improper procedures.

the people who brought up these charges/allegations need to be brought forward to explain themselves. if there is no penalty for doing something like this and chalk it up to a standard operation, then it will become common occurrence from one party to the other. this shit needs to end and the only way to end it is make it hurt when done for politics vs justice.

Care to expand? If Hillary Clinton is guilty of trying to destroy our democracy, as the evidence seems to indicate, why shouldn't that treason be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law?

Don’t be stupid.

No such evidence exists
apparently no such evidence existed for TRUMP RUSSIA either but we spent 2 years digging through faulty intel gained by improper procedures.
We’ll see what develops as the Mueller report comes out….

Oh wait…the President isn’t allowing the findings to come out…..

The Senate boss decided he doesn’t want to see what’s in those findings….

the people who brought up these charges/allegations need to be brought forward to explain themselves. if there is no penalty for doing something like this and chalk it up to a standard operation, then it will become common occurrence from one party to the other. this shit needs to end and the only way to end it is make it hurt when done for politics vs justice.

Yes…the AG should bring forward those who did this; the deputy AG and the previous AG!

LOL :eusa_pray:

Don’t be stupid.

No such evidence exists

Yes…the AG should bring forward those who did this; the deputy AG and the previous AG!

please show me the legal precedence by which you are making your demands that unless met, someone is being nefarious vs you just being whiney.

the report is out. those who need to see it have seen it. if you say "part" of our gov can and will lie to you then hey - you sound like someone who hated obama and you spent your time laughing at. not so funny now, huh? i wish people could apply their childlike id evenly but that isn't how this works.

Suppose Uncle Pooty did give Mrs. Clinton his shaft?

So what?

She was still colluding, and it was still treason, even if he did doublecross her.

Some impressive pretzel logic there...of course there's no evidence for any of that but hey...Trumpers gotta Trump
hey - and after 2 years of digging its' not there for trump now is it?

hey - lesh'ers gotta go do fucked up mental gymnastics and hurt themselves in a mental tumble.

Don’t be stupid.

No such evidence exists

please show me the legal precedence by which you are making your demands that unless met, someone is being nefarious vs you just being whiney.

the report is out. those who need to see it have seen it. if you say "part" of our gov can and will lie to you then hey - you sound like someone who hated obama and you spent your time laughing at. not so funny now, huh? i wish people could apply their childlike id evenly but that isn't how this works.

I don’t follow your logic (pretty much because there isn’t any).

Don’t be stupid.

No such evidence exists

yea, it must be me.

Don’t be stupid.

No such evidence exists

yea, it must be me.

Agreed.

Forum List

Back