Did Highly Enriched Uranium from the U.S. Aid Israel's Nuclear Weapons Program?

SILLY MAN

Whats wrong been shown as a prat again and you dont like it
What is your problem LAIR......is your Synthetic Mind in the Process of a SILLY MELTDOWN

How about you show these LIES and then prove that they are LIES. All you ever do spout of rubbish and then get all aggressive when you are proven to be a simpleton and terrorist supporter. All you have is your new mantra from the hate sites calling everyone that disagrees with you " synthetic ", is it any wonder we all call you PATHETIC
I CAUGHT YOU OUT TIME & TIME AGAIN.........I TAKE YOUR POSTS AS CONFIRMATION OF MY COMPLETE DOMINANCE OF YOU .....AGAIN USING MY WORDS AND SPEAK.....EG....LIES>>>PATHETIC >>>MANTRA>>>AND MY CLASSIC "S.Y.N.T.H.E.T.I.C">>>I HAVE EXPOSED YOU AS THE CRONIC LITTLE WASTRAL YOU ARE...You find difficulty in Piquant situations moreover problem solving,the trouble is Pheo,you treat every adversary in the same manner,as I have told you before when you continue in this wayward manner you become a bit of a bore,sorry to be so personal Pheo but I offered you the hand of friendship years ago but you dismissed me as shit essentially,more fool me for being bitten once,but there you go.that is life.

As much as you seem to despise everyone on this side,all anyone and anyone wants is as we say here A FAIR GO......You have not given the Palestinians ANY GO...just degregation and abuse,yet when I give you and your Zionist brothers the same treatment...you have the temerity to complain.....You and your possee only have and had DEMONIZE the Palestinians,because you think by thinking in this manner it makes it easier for you to treat the Semitic Palestinians as persona-non-grata......which is shameful....Not all Jewish people are such,in any way although you try to make out all Jews are like Zionists......this is the worst ZIONIST LIE OF ALL....Viva the Palestinians and Jews
It's pretty pointless because, you know, he doesn't actually read the posts.

I do and have a good laugh at your collective ineptitude. You cant even get the dates right half the time. A broken clock is right twice a day, you cant even manage that

What is your problem LAIR......is your Synthetic Mind in the Process of a SILLY MELTDOWN

How about you show these LIES and then prove that they are LIES. All you ever do spout of rubbish and then get all aggressive when you are proven to be a simpleton and terrorist supporter. All you have is your new mantra from the hate sites calling everyone that disagrees with you " synthetic ", is it any wonder we all call you PATHETIC
I CAUGHT YOU OUT TIME & TIME AGAIN.........I TAKE YOUR POSTS AS CONFIRMATION OF MY COMPLETE DOMINANCE OF YOU .....AGAIN USING MY WORDS AND SPEAK.....EG....LIES>>>PATHETIC >>>MANTRA>>>AND MY CLASSIC "S.Y.N.T.H.E.T.I.C">>>I HAVE EXPOSED YOU AS THE CRONIC LITTLE WASTRAL YOU ARE...You find difficulty in Piquant situations moreover problem solving,the trouble is Pheo,you treat every adversary in the same manner,as I have told you before when you continue in this wayward manner you become a bit of a bore,sorry to be so personal Pheo but I offered you the hand of friendship years ago but you dismissed me as shit essentially,more fool me for being bitten once,but there you go.that is life.

As much as you seem to despise everyone on this side,all anyone and anyone wants is as we say here A FAIR GO......You have not given the Palestinians ANY GO...just degregation and abuse,yet when I give you and your Zionist brothers the same treatment...you have the temerity to complain.....You and your possee only have and had DEMONIZE the Palestinians,because you think by thinking in this manner it makes it easier for you to treat the Semitic Palestinians as persona-non-grata......which is shameful....Not all Jewish people are such,in any way although you try to make out all Jews are like Zionists......this is the worst ZIONIST LIE OF ALL....Viva the Palestinians and Jews
He does,he knows he does,it is that he stupidly has painted himself into a corner of hatered and does not have the ability to change,...xyz which is SAD,steve

I have faced the outcome of islamonazi terrorism first hand and I have every right to hate islam and what it teaches

He does,he knows he does,it is that he stupidly has painted himself into a corner of hatered and does not have the ability to change,...xyz which is SAD,steve
No, he reads a couple of words, then makes an unsubstantiated attack.

Projection again

SILLY MAN

As much as you seem to despise everyone on this side,all anyone and anyone wants is as we say here A FAIR GO......You have not given the Palestinians ANY GO...just degregation and abuse,yet when I give you and your Zionist brothers the same treatment...you have the temerity to complain.....You and your possee only have and had DEMONIZE the Palestinians,because you think by thinking in this manner it makes it easier for you to treat the Semitic Palestinians as persona-non-grata......which is shameful....Not all Jewish people are such,in any way although you try to make out all Jews are like Zionists......this is the worst ZIONIST LIE OF ALL....Viva the Palestinians and Jews.......Walk out of the Shadows Pheo and into the Light,Life is for living>>>>>>>>with everyone no matter their creed or colour,steve

They were given a fair go back in 1917 and turned it down in the belief that they would be stronger and outnumber the Jews. When push came to shove they found that they were no match for anyone and ended up with the biggest loss of face ever known when farmers and tractors defeated their tanks, planes and SOTA weapons.

As you are told repeatedly you are projecting your islamionazi traits on to the Jews and calling it Zionism. It is you that is synthetic and plastic being a cheap convert that does not even own a prayer mat. How can a pakistani or an Egyptian be Semitic then abdul, care to answer ?

Now go and play with daddies whiskey bottles again see if you can burn the other hand.
Pheo,you gave me a real challenge in the above post.....trying to dicect all the mixed metaphors......as for Semites in history,we have the Assyians,Palestinians (all) and the Jews(some,as you know the original 10 Tribes of Israel..some say 11.....have been so watered down by dare I say it ,Non -Semitic Jews)......I have lived in Israel for 9 months and visited several times,and with both communities and this board has little resemblance to what is happening between the Jews and Palestinians,they actually get on extremely well as they have for centuries....the only flies in the ointment are the Settlers and some totally Rabid Zionists,who have emerged in the last 30 years or so .....Israel is divided as a nation as they move forward into the future,and at times it is not a pretty sight seeing Jew against Jew.

I think your side read far too much sensational media coverage by Fox or should I say POX News,and their conservative ilk.

I export all over the world,I have found that if you eliminate the polotik,people everywhere want a safe and peaceful life.........you say all the time about Islamo's etc,ISIS etc., well Pheo,these scum are just a few % of the total of Muslims who like Jews just want to get on with their lives....but as you know throughout history different populations are governed by a elite that repress them......Although some think that the Israeli-Palestinian schism is insommountable sic,it is not........Pheo I get tired of slagging you off,but please cut the insults etc,and from today lets have a more reasoned intercourse...steve

Last edited:

As much as you seem to despise everyone on this side,all anyone and anyone wants is as we say here A FAIR GO......You have not given the Palestinians ANY GO...just degregation and abuse,yet when I give you and your Zionist brothers the same treatment...you have the temerity to complain.....You and your possee only have and had DEMONIZE the Palestinians,because you think by thinking in this manner it makes it easier for you to treat the Semitic Palestinians as persona-non-grata......which is shameful....Not all Jewish people are such,in any way although you try to make out all Jews are like Zionists......this is the worst ZIONIST LIE OF ALL....Viva the Palestinians and Jews.......Walk out of the Shadows Pheo and into the Light,Life is for living>>>>>>>>with everyone no matter their creed or colour,steve

They were given a fair go back in 1917 and turned it down in the belief that they would be stronger and outnumber the Jews. When push came to shove they found that they were no match for anyone and ended up with the biggest loss of face ever known when farmers and tractors defeated their tanks, planes and SOTA weapons.

As you are told repeatedly you are projecting your islamionazi traits on to the Jews and calling it Zionism. It is you that is synthetic and plastic being a cheap convert that does not even own a prayer mat. How can a pakistani or an Egyptian be Semitic then abdul, care to answer ?

Now go and play with daddies whiskey bottles again see if you can burn the other hand.
Pheo,you gave me a real challenge in the above post.....trying to dicect all the mixed metaphors......as for Semites in history,we have the Assyians,Palestinians (all) and the Jews(some,as you know the original 10 Tribes of Israel..some say 11.....have been so watered down by dare I say it ,Non -Semitic Jews)......I have lived in Israel for 9 months and visited several times,and with both communities and this board has little resemblance to what is happening between the Jews and Palestinians,they actually get on extremely well as they have for centuries....the only flies in the ointment are the Settlers and some totally Rabid Zionists,who have emerged in the last 30 years or so .....Israel is divided as a nation as they move forward into the future,and at times it is not a pretty sight seeing Jew against Jew.

I think your side read far too much sensational media coverage by Fox or should I say POX News,and their conservative ilk.

I export all over the world,I have found that if you eliminate the polotik,people everywhere want a safe and peaceful life.........you say all the time about Islamo's etc,ISIS etc., well Pheo,these scum are just a few % of the total of Muslims who like Jews just want to get on with their lives....but as you know throughout history different populations are governed by a elite that repress them......Although some think that the Israeli-Palestinian schism is insommountable sic,it is not........Pheo I get tired of slagging you off,but please cut the insults etc,and from today lets have a more reasoned intercourse...steve

A pity that genetic testing shows the Jews from the Diaspora to be so closely related to the Jews of palestine that your LIES are no longer believed. The match is 98% of the DNA that matters, that of the other " semites" is 87% showing that they are not even semites. You really need to learn how to use your spell checker as your posts are looking more immature and childlike every day.
You do realise that for 2000 years the only palestinians were the Jews until the Russians told arafat to find a name for his newly invented tribe, so he chose palestinian and forgot that only Egyptians can pronounce the "P" sound

I dont watch FOX or any other news outlet as they are most likely to use an islamonazi source. So rely on other sources that are impeachable for their honesty

You export nothing but LIES and you bull yourself up as some big shot business man. The vast majority of muslims are supporters of islamonazi terrorism and violence as shown by the many reports into their allegiances.

The Jews have been abused and mistreated by everyone for the last 2000 years and now they are back home defending against the massed forces of the left. They have more right to be in Israel than you have to be in Australia so get used to the idea that international law supports and defends the Jewsrights to live in Israel.

You started the war sunshine and like all islamocowards you cry of when you are being beaten, so why should I believe you after you broke your word 4 times now.

Forum List

Back