Did Highly Enriched Uranium from the U.S. Aid Israel's Nuclear Weapons Program?

Well, we can always hope so.

Israel needs to defend itself against subhumans like Fanger.
You arte a Tosser..Fanger always elucidates honestly and with clarity.....No way "Sub Human" you Racist Hog....Fanger is your enemy....That makes you my Enemy..........Let the fight begin you prick
My apologies liq. I'm sorry you felt left out.

Yes, you are definitely correct, here. Thank goodness Israel has nukes to defend itself against sub humans like Fanger and Theliq.
sub humans - Google Search

You aren't a sub human because of your ethnicity. You are a subhuman since your hatred of one is all that fills you.

.......but good attempt at portraying the resistance to your Nazi ideology as an indication one is a Nazi, there, subhuman.

It's fair to ask, in view of the other losses in the US nuclear weapons complex, why the CIA and others singled out NUMEC for grave suspicion as the source for Israeli bomb-grade uranium. In brief, the reasons are these: NUMEC's unexplained losses were a significantly larger proportion of its throughput of highly enriched uranium than was the case for other firms that dealt with nuclear materials. Sloppy accounting and lax security made the plant easy to rob without detection. NUMEC had commercial relationships with Israel’s defense and nuclear establishments and regularly made sizeable nuclear shipments to Israel, which at that time were not checked by the AEC. NUMEC’s owners and executives had extremely close ties to Israel, including to high Israeli intelligence and nuclear officials. Israel had strong motives to obtain the highly enriched uranium before it was producing enough plutonium for weapons. High-level Israeli intelligence operatives visited the NUMEC plant. Israeli intelligence organizations were used to running logistically complicated, risky operations to support nuclear weapons development, and it would have been very much out of character for them to pass up an opportunity like this. On top of all this, records show the CIA believed its 1968 environmental sample taken in Israel evidenced an enrichment level unique to Portsmouth.

Nearly 50 years have passed since the events in question. It is time to level with the public. At this point it is up to the president himself to decide whether to declassify completely the NUMEC documents, all of which are over 30 years old. He should do so. We know that is asking a lot given the president’s sensitivity about anything involving Israel, and especially anything relating to Israeli nuclear weapons. But none of his political concerns outweigh his responsibility to tell the US public the historical truth it deserves to know.
Did Israel steal bomb-grade uranium from the United States?

On December 31, 1956, Shapiro incorporated the Nuclear Materials and Equipment Corporation (NUMEC), a nuclear-materials processing facility that began receiving a steady stream of government contracts to produce fuel for the Navy's growing fleet of nuclear-powered vessels.

The company's start-up capital was organized by David Lowenthal, an American citizen who secretly fought for Israel during its 1948 war for independence alongside who would become the country's first head of intelligence (Meir Amit) and its first prime minister (David Ben-Gurion). According to FBI files, Lowenthal traveled "to Israel on the average of approximately once per month."

Many members of NUMEC's venture capital network and board of directors were dedicated Zionists who, like Shapiro, held leadership positions in the Zionist Organization of America – "an American membership organization founded in 1896 dedicated to the creation of a Jewish state in Palestine," according to Divert!.

Between 1957 and 1967, NUMEC received 22 tons (44,000 lbs) of HEU-235. A 2001 Department of Energy audit revealed that NUMEC lost at least 593 pounds of HEU – about 2.0 percent of what it received – before 1968.
The losses exceeded the industry average (.2 percent) by several times and still hold the dubious record for the highest losses of bomb-grade material of any plant in the United States.
How Israel Received Weapons-Grade Nuclear Material From A US Company

Get it right German soldiers of the Jewish faith in Hitlers army, it is only nazi's, neo nazi's, islamonazi's and haters that make the distinction that they were Jewish first before being Germans. Shows that unlike muslims they were faithful to their country of nationality.

NOW ABOUT THOSE MUSLIMS THAT JOINED THE AXIS GROUP FOR THE CHANCE TO KILL JEWS , HOW COME YOU HAVE NOT MENTIONED THEM OR THEIR LEADER THE MUFTI. HOW MANY JEWS WAS HE RESPONCIBLE FOR MURDERING ON HIS WORD AGAIN.........1 MILLION , 3 MILLION, OR WAS IT 8 MILLION ?

It's fair to ask, in view of the other losses in the US nuclear weapons complex, why the CIA and others singled out NUMEC for grave suspicion as the source for Israeli bomb-grade uranium. In brief, the reasons are these: NUMEC's unexplained losses were a significantly larger proportion of its throughput of highly enriched uranium than was the case for other firms that dealt with nuclear materials. Sloppy accounting and lax security made the plant easy to rob without detection. NUMEC had commercial relationships with Israel’s defense and nuclear establishments and regularly made sizeable nuclear shipments to Israel, which at that time were not checked by the AEC. NUMEC’s owners and executives had extremely close ties to Israel, including to high Israeli intelligence and nuclear officials. Israel had strong motives to obtain the highly enriched uranium before it was producing enough plutonium for weapons. High-level Israeli intelligence operatives visited the NUMEC plant. Israeli intelligence organizations were used to running logistically complicated, risky operations to support nuclear weapons development, and it would have been very much out of character for them to pass up an opportunity like this. On top of all this, records show the CIA believed its 1968 environmental sample taken in Israel evidenced an enrichment level unique to Portsmouth.

Nearly 50 years have passed since the events in question. It is time to level with the public. At this point it is up to the president himself to decide whether to declassify completely the NUMEC documents, all of which are over 30 years old. He should do so. We know that is asking a lot given the president’s sensitivity about anything involving Israel, and especially anything relating to Israeli nuclear weapons. But none of his political concerns outweigh his responsibility to tell the US public the historical truth it deserves to know.
Did Israel steal bomb-grade uranium from the United States?

So still only conjecture and maybe's without any proof that the material went into nuclear weapons production. The same amount of proof is out there for hamas having a Russian suitcase bomb and a whole stack of communist "dirty" bombs. That arafat died of radiation poisoning after handling the weapons

Preventing a Nightmare Scenario: Terrorist Attacks Using Russian Nuclear Weapons and Materials

It seems Israel helped develop nuclear weapons for South Africa's apartheid regime:
How Israel Helped a Rogue State Go Nuclear - The Globalist

Supposedly those bombs were dismantled in 1989. Supposedly.

Mordechai Vanunu, someone everyone should know about, he's been nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize every year since 1987:
Mordechai Vanunu - Wikipedia

And has Isreal ever threatened to use nuclear weapons if they ever get them on arab muslims ? I believe that Iran and hamas have threatened the use of nuclear weapons as a first strike option and are not bothered if 10 million muslims are murdered in the process as long as 1 Jew is killed.

I wonder which of your hate sites told you this pack of LIes just so they could demonise the Jews ?

On December 31, 1956, Shapiro incorporated the Nuclear Materials and Equipment Corporation (NUMEC), a nuclear-materials processing facility that began receiving a steady stream of government contracts to produce fuel for the Navy's growing fleet of nuclear-powered vessels.

The company's start-up capital was organized by David Lowenthal, an American citizen who secretly fought for Israel during its 1948 war for independence alongside who would become the country's first head of intelligence (Meir Amit) and its first prime minister (David Ben-Gurion). According to FBI files, Lowenthal traveled "to Israel on the average of approximately once per month."

Many members of NUMEC's venture capital network and board of directors were dedicated Zionists who, like Shapiro, held leadership positions in the Zionist Organization of America – "an American membership organization founded in 1896 dedicated to the creation of a Jewish state in Palestine," according to Divert!.

Between 1957 and 1967, NUMEC received 22 tons (44,000 lbs) of HEU-235. A 2001 Department of Energy audit revealed that NUMEC lost at least 593 pounds of HEU – about 2.0 percent of what it received – before 1968.
The losses exceeded the industry average (.2 percent) by several times and still hold the dubious record for the highest losses of bomb-grade material of any plant in the United States.
How Israel Received Weapons-Grade Nuclear Material From A US Company

According to islamonazi propaganda that was the first port of call in the heady days of international anti semitism. After 2001 it was reowned on as they muslims showed they were out to be genocidal pstchopaths

It seems Israel helped develop nuclear weapons for South Africa's apartheid regime:

Mordechai Vanunu, someone everyone should know about, he's been nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize every year since 1987:

And has Isreal ever threatened to use nuclear weapons if they ever get them on arab muslims ? I believe that Iran and hamas have threatened the use of nuclear weapons as a first strike option and are not bothered if 10 million muslims are murdered in the process as long as 1 Jew is killed.

I wonder which of your hate sites told you this pack of LIes just so they could demonise the Jews ?
Where did I say Israel threatened to use nuclear weapons? I simply wrote that they helped the Apartheid regime get nuclear weapons.

And I didn't demonize the Jews. Lots of Jews want peace with the Palestinians. Lots of Jews are not racist.

I am not crazy about the extreme right in Israel. Although I'm sure that's pretty hard for you to fathom, as your ability to read and comprehend posts is extremely low indeed.

Where did I say Israel threatened to use nuclear weapons? I simply wrote that they helped the Apartheid regime get nuclear weapons.

And I didn't demonize the Jews. Lots of Jews want peace with the Palestinians. Lots of Jews are not racist.

I am not crazy about the extreme right in Israel. Although I'm sure that's pretty hard for you to fathom, as your ability to read and comprehend posts is extremely low indeed.

You demonise the Jews all the time by denying the international law that gave them the 22% of palestine free from arab muslim incursion. When you claim that the land was arab muslim and the Jews are there illegally and should be forcibly removed. That Jerusalem is not Jewish and the arab muslims have more rights to the temple mount.

I comprehend this and a lot more every day in your posts showing that you get your ideas from the hate sites and spread Jew hatred all the time. Yes lots of Jews want peace with the arab muslims, but not under the threat of genocide and extiction . Lots of Jews are ni=ot racist, a pity we cant say the same for arab muslims and their stooges.

And who is the extreme right in Israel, lets see if you do know what you are talking about, or if you are just copying from the hate sites.

You demonise the Jews all the time by denying the international law that gave them the 22% of palestine free from arab muslim incursion. When you claim that the land was arab muslim and the Jews are there illegally and should be forcibly removed. That Jerusalem is not Jewish and the arab muslims have more rights to the temple mount.

I comprehend this and a lot more every day in your posts showing that you get your ideas from the hate sites and spread Jew hatred all the time. Yes lots of Jews want peace with the arab muslims, but not under the threat of genocide and extiction . Lots of Jews are ni=ot racist, a pity we cant say the same for arab muslims and their stooges.

And who is the extreme right in Israel, lets see if you do know what you are talking about, or if you are just copying from the hate sites.
You're fucked in the head, I never made ANY comments on this site about Palestinian land, not any. You are confusing me with somebody else, or else have some other problem.

You're fucked in the head, I never made ANY comments on this site about Palestinian land, not any. You are confusing me with somebody else, or else have some other problem.

You dont need to for it to be obvious, but nice deflection when asked a leading question you cant answer

1. the OP is nothing but horseshit speculation

2. if Israel DID steal fissionable material three or four or five decades ago, the US had plenty leftover, and did not miss it much

3. if Israel DID steal fissionable material, vast numbers of Americans, knowing their need, are willing to wink, and look the other way

After all...

When you take back you spiritual and ancestral homeland, after being slaughtered by the millions, and that homeland is surrounded by mad dogs...

Having a Big Stick of your own is important.

Beginning more than 50 years ago, and extending over the period from 1957 to 1978, according to official U.S. government records and studies, more than 300 kilograms of uranium 235 (U-235) in the form of highly enriched uranium (HEU) went missing from a nuclear fuel manufacturing plant in the small town of Apollo, Pennsylvania. The Atomic Energy Commission (AEC) concluded in 1966 that there was about a 200-kilogram deficit between the U-235 in the form of HEU supplied to the plant and the amount returned in products to customers. After the AEC and its Oak Ridge office calculated the processing losses based on NUMEC’s records, they determined that the fate of about 100 kilograms of U-235 in the form of HEU remained unexplained. NUMEC paid for the missing material, but later disputed the AEC calculations, maintaining that the unexplained 100 kgs could be attributed to other processing losses. After decommissioning of the Apollo plant, more than 330 kgs of U-235 in the form of HEU were unaccounted for, with most of that deficit occurring while NUMEC ran the plant.

For decades there have been allegations and suspicions that foreign agents, perhaps aided by American citizens, diverted a significant fraction of NUMEC’s unexplained uranium deficits to Israel for its nuclear-weapons program. Because of the high stakes involved, the affair has been clouded in denial and concealment for nearly a half century. Several recent books and articles, including a book by this Briefing Book’s primary author, Stealing the Atom Bomb: How Denial and Deception Armed Israel, have attempted to account for what is known and what is still a mystery.[1] Using recently declassified documents published today for the first time by the National Security Archive and the Nuclear Proliferation International History Project, this Electronic Briefing Book aims to make more widely available to the public the fascinating information that has been declassified so far.
The NUMEC Affair: Was Nuclear Weapons Fuel Diverted to Israel?

not only did they steal a country, they also stole US Nuclear Bomb material

poor jew hater. you really should find a life

Standard reply when Israel gets caught doing something illegal
All of your cutting and pasting from wiki identifies "suspicions".

The conspiracy theory forum is elsewhere.
the CIA believed the missing highly enriched uranium went to Israel.
IT DID...........People like Hollie and Pheo,go around with their heads up their BUTTS

1. the OP is nothing but horseshit speculation

2. if Israel DID steal fissionable material three or four or five decades ago, the US had plenty leftover, and did not miss it much

3. if Israel DID steal fissionable material, vast numbers of Americans, knowing their need, are willing to wink, and look the other way

After all...

When you take back you spiritual and ancestral homeland, after being slaughtered by the millions, and that homeland is surrounded by mad dogs...

Having a Big Stick of your own is important.
Trouble with your exposea Kondie is that the Millions of Jews who were deliberately SLAUGHTERED was done by CHRISTIANS in the main but Zionists,Persians,Assyians,Assassins,Muslims etc,.......FACT.....yet the Palestinians were kind to Jews for Centuries ....on the whole....Shame you Zionist Hypocrite Bitches,didn't treat the Semitic Palestinians so nicely but then you Synthetic Zionists are NOT A SEMITIC PEOPLE.....ARE YOU??????NO YOU ARE NOT..steve

Beginning more than 50 years ago, and extending over the period from 1957 to 1978, according to official U.S. government records and studies, more than 300 kilograms of uranium 235 (U-235) in the form of highly enriched uranium (HEU) went missing from a nuclear fuel manufacturing plant in the small town of Apollo, Pennsylvania. The Atomic Energy Commission (AEC) concluded in 1966 that there was about a 200-kilogram deficit between the U-235 in the form of HEU supplied to the plant and the amount returned in products to customers. After the AEC and its Oak Ridge office calculated the processing losses based on NUMEC’s records, they determined that the fate of about 100 kilograms of U-235 in the form of HEU remained unexplained. NUMEC paid for the missing material, but later disputed the AEC calculations, maintaining that the unexplained 100 kgs could be attributed to other processing losses. After decommissioning of the Apollo plant, more than 330 kgs of U-235 in the form of HEU were unaccounted for, with most of that deficit occurring while NUMEC ran the plant.

For decades there have been allegations and suspicions that foreign agents, perhaps aided by American citizens, diverted a significant fraction of NUMEC’s unexplained uranium deficits to Israel for its nuclear-weapons program. Because of the high stakes involved, the affair has been clouded in denial and concealment for nearly a half century. Several recent books and articles, including a book by this Briefing Book’s primary author, Stealing the Atom Bomb: How Denial and Deception Armed Israel, have attempted to account for what is known and what is still a mystery.[1] Using recently declassified documents published today for the first time by the National Security Archive and the Nuclear Proliferation International History Project, this Electronic Briefing Book aims to make more widely available to the public the fascinating information that has been declassified so far.

That's OK, Fanger. They need nuclear weapons to counter the Muslim hordes and I approve that.
KhadorVCygnar.jpg

Hoss you are falling into the same trap as the other Crets on your side.....The Unwashed,The Unclean.........like you they use my terms...Hordes ....in this case,until I started using this word I had never seen anyone from your side including you use the word Horde, for fcuks sake,I knowq you all have poor word power but Stop being Synthetic and start being original.......Now shut the Fcuk Up Hossie...steve

That's OK, Fanger. They need nuclear weapons to counter the Muslim hordes and I approve that.
KhadorVCygnar.jpg

Hoss you are falling into the same trap as the other Crets on your side.....The Unwashed,The Unclean.........like you they use my terms...Hordes ....in this case,until I started using this word I had never seen anyone from your side including you use the word Horde, for fcuks sake,I knowq you all have poor word power but Stop being Synthetic and start being original.......Now shut the Fcuk Up Hossie...steve

Perhaps it would be better to say Please be quite in Hebrew -- Sheket Bevakashah. All you seem to be doing is flinging your nonsense around when you and your friends here are the ones who are filth. Hmm, even though you would probably deny it, I wonder what NeoNazi group you belong to and with whom you sit around yelling out "fake Jews" or "Synthetic Jews."

Australian Nationalist Movement, Australian National Action, and the Australian National Socialist Movement. Both the Australian Nationalist Movement and Australian National Action succeeded in recruiting Skinheads in 1993 and 1994. As many as one-third to one-half of the participants in National Action rallies have been Skins.

Interesting Hoss....these people are a nasty fringe racist group who are totally marginalized and small in number(Empty Vessels make the most noise if you get my Drift....Excuse the pun).......They could have had Skinheads from the UK in their midst....certainly not Australian born)Anyhow they are an errelavency sic.

We had a group about 6 or 7 at the International Cricket Test(Match)England v Australia in the 80's....causing trouble once,the Security were "Escorting them off the playing Area and one Skin decided to kick one of the Security Guys in the Groin.....BAD ERROR....the other Security Guys in front of the 43,000 crowd got hold of him and Broke is Arm....You should have heard the crowd CHEER for 20 Minutes.....Justice Indeed,The Skin looked a pathetic sight being dragged of with his arm dangling in the wind......You are being a little obtruse today.....just simmer down and relax......Keep Well Hossie...steve

You don't say. These groups also hate the Jews so you and they would make good friends (the enemy of my enemy is my friend). You can teach them to blurt out "Fact Jews" and "Synthetic Jews" to your heart;s content while Sieg Helining at meetings. Meanwhile, you have your own Jew-hating friends on this forum. I quote and have to laugh at their "telling the truth and rights.":

"YOU try to demonize Eloy,Tinnie,Monti,Penny,Fanger and all(lovely polite,generous Pro,P's)....to intimidate them to stop their Truth and Rights against you SYNTHETICS.."
Hoss really how could you utter such rubbish re these National Skin heads...they wouldn't even know what the word SOCIALIST mean't for a start.DUH

2.I said any enemy of Fangers is an enemy of mine....where do you get I said "The Enemy of my Enemy is My Friend"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3.Lastly someone who is not an original is a Version/Plastic/Synthetic a Wannabee but not real ...you know like you and your Zionist Cult Cronies

4. Go back and continue to play with your Tin-Soldiers...........Fcuk Me what is wrong with you..steve

Forum List

Back