Did Fox News falsely claim all three suspects in Lane murder were black?

Do you have a link for that?
According to the police he is white. Maybe he is 1/4 black but he sure as hell doesn't look half black.

1/4 black

:lol:

cbf42cf8057c0e1c3b0f6a706700a486.jpg

Looks pretty white to me, almost exactly like my friends white teenage son.
Loser.

no way both his parents are white

i would put money on it

So I point out a few news sources posted the wrong photo and claimed all three were black, and I am the one who can't deal with accurate facts.
Gotta love right wing logic... Or lack of logic. :)

No one knows for a fact that the 'white' kid is really a white kid. He probably is, but I think that trivial compared to the likely party affiliation.

like a kid his age gives a shit about politics....

You are more worried about what Fox reports than the tragic murder of this young man ? Who cares what color they are !! I would be more worried about the moral decay in this country than trying to stir up racist activity !!

Who cares about the color of the shooters? Fox and right wingers. They got hard ons because they thought the shooters were blacks.

Want a link to idiots in here saying that yesterday?

The lone shooter is black. The other guy is black. Although the libs insist he is 'half white'....The driver appears to be of Caucasian ancestry. However, he is most likely a 'wigger'...A white kid that talks ghetto, dresses in 'urban' wear and acts like a hip hoppin' homey.

This would be a 5,000 post thread right now if this was 3 whites gunning down a black.

Whites would be called racist and hateful...Cnn and msnbc would be making shows about racism and hate in America.

This is just reality...The real reality is blacks kill over twice as many whites every year.

so i point out a few news sources posted the wrong photo and claimed all three were black, and i am the one who can't deal with accurate facts.
Gotta love right wing logic... Or lack of logic. :)

did you show us the "right photo? How are we to compare if you don't post both photos?

I did. Plus it is in the link.

Wow! You right wingers are super smart.
And obviously super pissed because the kid ended up white.

Well I have an appointment, enjoy your baseless accusations.

I think it bothers some more than others that only one of them was white, or at least mostly white.

With the Daily Caller even using the wrong photo, to further this claim.
"On Wednesday morning, Fox and Friends aired a segment in which they ostentatiously wondered why Revs. Sharpton and Jackson “haven’t come forward and said anything,” and even though they displayed a photo of the three suspects, which clearly showed that one of them is a white male, they quoted an Allen West tweet that said “Three black teens shoot white jogger.”

"A Duncan police source confirmed to Mediaite, Wednesday morning, that 17 year-old Michael Jones is not “the one with the lightest skin,” he is a white male. It is true that 15 year-old James Edwards and 16 year-old Chancey Luna have been charged, as adults, with first-degree murder, while Jones is charged as an accessory after the fact"

Fox & Friends, Daily Caller Falsely Report ?3 Black Teens? Arrested in Chris Lane Murder | Mediaite

They still have the wrong photo up on the bottom of the page. While have the right one at the top.. Hmmm. Why leave the wrong photo up?

Black Okla. teens murder white Australian jogger for sport | The Daily Caller

To be fair, Fox and Friends only repeated West's lie. Great reporting there.
Fox News Quotes Allen West, Falsely Claims 3 Black Teens Shot Australian College Student | The New Civil Rights Movement

if they did, they are as dumb as Synthaholic.

did you show us the "right photo? How are we to compare if you don't post both photos?

I did. Plus it is in the link.

Wow! You right wingers are super smart.
And obviously super pissed because the kid ended up white.

Well I have an appointment, enjoy your baseless accusations.

I think it bothers some more than others that only one of them was white, or at least mostly white.

he was a ....wigga:eek:

:lol:

With the Daily Caller even using the wrong photo, to further this claim.
"On Wednesday morning, Fox and Friends aired a segment in which they ostentatiously wondered why Revs. Sharpton and Jackson “haven’t come forward and said anything,” and even though they displayed a photo of the three suspects, which clearly showed that one of them is a white male, they quoted an Allen West tweet that said “Three black teens shoot white jogger.”

"A Duncan police source confirmed to Mediaite, Wednesday morning, that 17 year-old Michael Jones is not “the one with the lightest skin,” he is a white male. It is true that 15 year-old James Edwards and 16 year-old Chancey Luna have been charged, as adults, with first-degree murder, while Jones is charged as an accessory after the fact"

Fox & Friends, Daily Caller Falsely Report ?3 Black Teens? Arrested in Chris Lane Murder | Mediaite

They still have the wrong photo up on the bottom of the page. While have the right one at the top.. Hmmm. Why leave the wrong photo up?

Black Okla. teens murder white Australian jogger for sport | The Daily Caller

To be fair, Fox and Friends only repeated West's lie. Great reporting there.
Fox News Quotes Allen West, Falsely Claims 3 Black Teens Shot Australian College Student | The New Civil Rights Movement

if they did, they are as dumb as Synthaholic.

It happens. Zimmerman's nationality evolved too.

Course the left still maintains he's a creepy-assed Cracker and not a Beaner.

You see.......being a liberal means never having to admit you were wrong.

Last edited:
Two thirds of ALL gun related deaths in this country are suicide with most, by far, being white guys in Red States.

When a black kills, it's because the race is bad. When white mass murderers kill 26 at an elementary school, a dozen at a political event, 13 wounding 70 in a theater, it's because it was an "oopsie". "Oops". See?

Two thirds of ALL gun related deaths in this country are suicide with most, by far, being white guys in Red States.

When a black kills, it's because the race is bad. When white mass murderers kill 26 at an elementary school, a dozen at a political event, 13 wounding 70 in a theater, it's because it was an "oopsie". "Oops". See?

You can count the number of white mass murders in the last couple of years on one hand.

That many get blown away every Friday night in Chicago in the same neighborhood by blacks.

Looks pretty white to me, almost exactly like my friends white teenage son.
Loser.

no way both his parents are white

i would put money on it

Blue eyes, straight, nearly blond hair, freckles, bad skin. Yea, looks black to me.

Looks like a bitch got over the wall, a couple of generations back...

It's an easy enough mistake to make, at first glance, given the coloring...

Besides... two-out-of-three ain't bad, for first-pass accuracy...

Last edited:

You can count the number of white mass murders in the last couple of years on one hand.

That many get blown away every Friday night in Chicago in the same neighborhood by blacks.

But look at the number of people those whites have killed. Wow. From the way Republicans protect their gun rights, I can't tell if they are cheering them on or egging them on.

This post is typical Libtard BS!!!!

Go to No Cookies | Herald Sun and tell me all three aren't ignorant Negroes!!!!! [I should use the N word but don't need to.]

:mad:

i will :up:

they all three are fucking scum of the Earth ******* !! :up:

just for everyones education, the white male, he is actually a fucking MULATTO

i get so fucking irritated when i hear anyone saying "the N word".........., just say it........., ******..., ****** ........, ****** !!! :lmao:

Didn't you mean edification, not education? OH and Stop acting like a N word. :eusa_whistle:

Oh yeah..well....uh, look at chicago or something.

When whites go off the handle and shoots up schools (or Fill in the blank) its not about race, its him.

when a black guy does ANYTHING wrong, he represents everything black.

Those are the rules.

Forum List

Back