Did Fox News falsely claim all three suspects in Lane murder were black?

Why do you ask the ones making it a big deal that they were black. ;)

who made it a big deal and don't cite novasteve, he doesn't count

It isn't hard to find, there are a few threads on the subject.

i believe only novasteve made a thread making it a big deal...if you can, please point me to the other threads

and, there are now multiple threads that he is not black

And I would bet he is also from a Democrat family; that should matter also.

Democrats are the party of murdering thugs and those who protect them by attacking laws that allow law abiding citizens to protect themselves from the Democrat leg-breakers, shylocks, drug dealers and other scum.

Why avoid the obvious?

So you are assuming they are democrats? Very nice.

I didn't assume anything. I said I would bet that he is from a Democrat family, and what are the odds, dumbfuck, about 90%?

I don't know, nor do I care.

link to the police "confirming" he is white

there is no way that guy has two caucasian parents

I did, in the OP. Also quoted it.

that is not a link, that is some rag claiming some anonymous police source said he is white

but thank you for pointing me to where you gave a link.

do you think both his parents are caucasian?

Are you saying the lied about what the Police told them? That they made up a police source?

Of course you have no problem believing the Daily Caller.

That isn't Mike Jones, smart one. That is the wrong photo put out by the Daily Caller. Thanks for proving my point, idiot.

And what is your fucking point, Nancy?

That retards like him don't bother to check the facts before expressing faux outrage, or in this case call me a liar.

You are the only one with faux outrage, but about what you havent clearly said yet.

Are you complaining and stamping your footsie about what F&F said, what West said, what Yurt said, WHAT?

lol, you just cant make this bizare shit up.

So you are assuming they are democrats? Very nice.

I didn't assume anything. I said I would bet that he is from a Democrat family, and what are the odds, dumbfuck, about 90%?

And both illustrate your fucking problem; deliberate stupidity, ignorance and lack of concern over accurate facts and fairly presenting all sides of the topic. You began your whole participation on this thread with a conclusion that some racism was afoot and started spewing your PC rant before the facts have even been established.

In short, you are an ideological nit wit.

Last edited:
don't know if they did but I guess according to you all they couldn't of made a MISTAKE

not like say how one station said Zimmerman was A WHITE HISPANIC..

the middle guy does not look white

and i don't see an actual link to where fox said that

the video is in the link. The police also confirmed he is white. Fox and friends repeated what west tweeted like i said in the op.
Fox & Friends: Double-Standard For Chris Lane from Sharpton, Jackson | Mediaite

he didn't kill anyone, it was the scumbag of a racist black who shot the innocent white man in the back. Deal with it.

Some sources say he claimed to pull the trigger in the court room. So who knows who did it.

here is a picture of them again . So yeah youre a liar

umuzupe7.jpg

The middle one looks just like my friends son... A very much white kid.

But way to help spread the lie.

That doesn't prove he is not black by racist Democrat one drop rule standards.

I have seen blacks lighter than him and whites darker than him and the guy to the right.

SO FUCKING WHAT?

And both illustrate your fucking problem; deliberate stupidity, ignorance and lack of concern over accurate facts and fairly presenting all sides of the topic. You began your whole participation on this thread with a conclusion that some racism was afoot and started spewing your PC rant before the facts have even been established.

Says the person trying to claim his parents are democrats and is defending the Daily Caller and West mistake. So in short your opinion of me has no weight.
Moron.

the video is in the link. The police also confirmed he is white. Fox and friends repeated what west tweeted like i said in the op.
Fox & Friends: Double-Standard For Chris Lane from Sharpton, Jackson | Mediaite

he didn't kill anyone, it was the scumbag of a racist black who shot the innocent white man in the back. Deal with it.

Some sources say he claimed to pull the trigger in the court room. So who knows who did it.

Latest sources say he claimed he did not pull the trigger.

Who knows except the people there?

Journalism just aint a what it used to be.

But I love how you bring up "accurate facts" when I say I don't know or care if his parents are democrats. What an idiot.

here is a picture of them again . So yeah youre a liar

umuzupe7.jpg

the middle one looks just like my friends son... A very much white kid.

that doesn't prove he is not black by racist democrat one drop rule standards.

I have seen blacks lighter than him and whites darker than him and the guy to the right.

So fucking what?

but remember no matter how dark they are (zimmerman) they become white when it's convenient to play the race card.

Says the person trying to claim his parents are democrats and is defending the Daily Caller and West mistake. So in short your opinion of me has no weight.
Moron.

Well, I am told that I have managed to risen above my families Democrat past, but I am not ashamed of it. They are good people, though horribly confused about a great many things, kind of like any party line person is about anything.

And pardon me for pointing out that West made a mistake, perhaps, based on an error someone else made, if it is in fact an error.

umuzupe7.jpg

the middle one looks just like my friends son... A very much white kid.

that doesn't prove he is not black by racist democrat one drop rule standards.

So fucking what?

but remember no matter how dark they are (zimmerman) they become white when it's convenient to play the race card.

:clap2:

So I point out a few news sources posted the wrong photo and claimed all three were black, and I am the one who can't deal with accurate facts.
Gotta love right wing logic... Or lack of logic. :)

that is not a link, that is some rag claiming some anonymous police source said he is white

Are you saying the lied about what the Police told them? That they made up a police source?

Why are you so wired up about this? Who gives a shit if the driver was white, what matters is who is the one who fired the gun and what his intent was.
We know the shooter was black, and we know that he is a racist who bragged about knocking out white people, and hating white people.
Instead of starting a nonsence thread, why don't you start a contructive thread asking when hate crime charges are going to be filed?

i'm saying that your rag is not an actual link to the police saying it.

what is the daily caller?

Forum List

Back