Did Biden Just Threaten American Citizens -- Again?

Agreed, but not the point. Biden threatened, AGAIN, Conservative Gun Owners.

Biden: You need 'F-15s not AR-15s' if they want to take on government

The sick part, the really sick part is --

dimocrap FILTH voters will be 100% on his side.

Who are the Fascists, again??

My point is exactly the same as yours. President Potatohead is an idiot. An idiot that doesn't understand the Constitution and who thinks it it is acceptable to threaten his fellow Americans that enjoy the freedom we have in the Bill of Rights.

It's like when Biden mocked Trump by telling the reporter that just by saying so, he just declassified EVERYTHING.

Whether Trump declassified everything or not, was up to Trump and Trump alone.

Now as to all those classified documents VP Biden had spread out everywhere from his garage to Beijing, he had absolutely no authority to do that.

No he did not, fool. He pointed out the idiocy of claiming your need a gun to fight tyrannical government. Guns won't do jack shit up against the tanks, aircraft and nuclear weapons of the federal government.

That argument is ridiculous.
The irony is that when the constitution was written, the people (average citizens) were better armed than the government. They had rifles, while the government only had muskets.

Now it's the other way around, with the government having the advantage.

Pitting AR-15 against M3A1

The M3A1 is an 84mm lightweight, man-portable, direct-fire recoilless rifle in use by U.S. Army and Special Forces. The M3A1 MAAWS is effective against light/medium armor, personnel in open/defilade, bunkers and structural targets out to 1300 meters.

And if it is true, I expect a full apology. But please, get off your knees for it. You're embarrassing
You can apologize to me right now. Your OP and sources, don't say what you think they say.
Here is Biden's quote. I don't see a threat in there to citizens...anywhere. :)

I got a fire extinguisher. Would you like to put your hair out now?

“And I love people who say, the ‘blood of liberty,’ or excuse me, ‘the tree of liberty is watered with the blood of patriots.’ Well, guess what, man, I didn’t see a whole lot of patriots that are out there walking around making sure that we have these weapons,” Biden said. “And if you really want to worry about the government, you need an F-16.”

How did you folks miss

“If they want to take over the government”

If you decide to use violence in an endeavor like that… yes the full force of the US military and LE will descend on you.

You find this surprising?

Apparently you missed far more. There's no need to "take over" the government, seeing as how the American government is the "government of the people."

We own the government, the government doesn't own us. And when the government starts threatening the people, we have the constitutional right to terminate that government.

Do you find that surprising?

Agreed, but not the point. Biden threatened, AGAIN, Conservative Gun Owners.

Biden: You need 'F-15s not AR-15s' if they want to take on government

The sick part, the really sick part is --

dimocrap FILTH voters will be 100% on his side.

Who are the Fascists, again??
Trump and his cult.

1705936675346.png

He has a point, if the SCOTUS rules that a president has total immunity that Trump is claiming is the fact, there is very little that Biden could not do and get away with as long as enough Dems did not vote to Convict him if he is impeached for it.
Biden could avoid impeachment all together, by sending seal team 6 after all but five or six of the republicans in the house. Just enough left to leave a quorum.

Just think of the possibilities with limitless "total immunity".

Biden could avoid impeachment all together, by sending seal team 6 after all but five or six of the republicans in the house. Just enough left to leave a quorum.

People never think though what it is they are asking for.

Apparently you missed far more. There's no need to "take over" the government, seeing as how the American government is the "government of the people."

We own the government, the government doesn't own us. And when the government starts threatening the people, we have the constitutional right to terminate that government.

Do you find that surprising?
That is total bullshit.

Find that in the Constitution. Oh wait. It’s not there.

What IS there is a description of the militia being used to put DOWN that sort of insurrection

Whether Trump declassified everything or not, was up to Trump and Trump alone.

Now as to all those classified documents VP Biden had spread out everywhere from his garage to Beijing, he had absolutely no authority to do that.
When the National Archives told Biden and Trump to return those documents, Biden complied. Trump made them wait until he was done making more copies to sell or trade.

Your puerile fantasies of tyrannical government atrocities must give you a sexual thrill.

Most men prefer women, but if that's your thing, far be it from me to judge you.

Let's see, Brietbart linking a Townhall article.

I'd give this about a 10% chance of even being remotely true..
Sounds like manufactured outrage.

Get ready kids, it's coming in buckets from the alt-right as soon as Nikki Haley bows out. :)

JebwithaVag Haley might get the VP nod -- from Biden

No he did not, fool. He pointed out the idiocy of claiming your need a gun to fight tyrannical government. Guns won't do jack shit up against the tanks, aircraft and nuclear weapons of the federal government.

That argument is ridiculous.
Igt is not ridiculous

you and Biden are the ridiculous ones you are both oiut of touch with reality.

axu1kcnzt6771.jpg

Your puerile fantasies of tyrannical government atrocities must give you a sexual thrill.

Most men prefer women, but if that's your thing, far be it from me to judge you.
Think about it. If the Supreme Court gives the president "absolute immunity", I would kiss the chief justice goodbye, because the president could send seal team six to take out the chief justice, and that would leave the president immune from impeachment.

It is your guy that is arguing that a POTUS has to have total immunity from the law in order to do their job. I am pretty sure you said you agreed with him.

Why yes, Virginia. He did. He actually threatened to unleash the United States Military on its own Citizens.
If they decide to overthrow the government, then he definitely should.

Anyone who doesn’t agree isnt loyal to the country.

Forum List

Back