Did ANYONE on this board see a savings from Obamacare?

I did

My 23 year old son was able to be covered on my family policy for no additional cost

Yeah maybe in the short term.

Side Effects: Obamacare Adds $17 Trillion to Long-Term Unfunded Government Spending

No additional cost to you today. Screw over your children and grand children though. Of course left-wingers only think about today, not the future. Who the heck cares who you stick with the bill for your policies... .right?

$17 trillion

You guys just make numbers up

I did

My 23 year old son was able to be covered on my family policy for no additional cost

Side Effects: Obamacare Adds $17 Trillion to Long-Term Unfunded Government Spending

No additional cost to you today. Screw over your children and grand children though. Of course left-wingers only think about today, not the future. Who the heck cares who you stick with the bill for your policies... .right?

I was asked if I saw a savings.....I saw a big savings
As did those in blue states who were covered under expanded Medicaid

Yes, and I'm sure a few people did. The few getting Medicaid, I'm sure found it wonderful.

Of course when those people are required to pay the $17 Trillion, and growing amount of unfunded liabilities in the future.... all that "savings" will disappear.

The people of Greece enjoyed great savings on free health care and free public transportation. Until the bills came due, and couldn't be paid. Now the country is in ruins.

But hey, you are right. You saw some savings for today. And that's all that matter to a left-winger. Right?

I did

$17 trillion

You guys just make numbers up

Yeah, the people in Greece said the same thing in the 1990s, when people warned of debts they couldn't pay. They all ignored them, and told them they were making it up.

Funny.... it doesn't seem so made up anymore. Kind of like Argentina.... and Venezuela.... and Cypress.... and a dozen countries that all believed they could give freebies away to the public forever.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/business/2014/07/31/countries-near-bankruptcy/13435097/

Suddenly, not so safe to just 'oh they just make up numbers'. But your fine. It's safer to believe you can borrow forever.... right? You saved money. Who cares about the future.

I see, so health care costs were supposed to keep increasing all along.

They're increasing at a lower rate.

But I'm sure you can provide us with a list of things whose costs have gone down in the past three years. And...go...

My OP was directed at people who had coverage and if those people saw any savings as the result of the ACA. Expansion of Medicaid covering more people is not a savings. Nor is covering your son or daughter who is over 21. It's great for your kids but I don't see how that is a "savings" to the already insured. I'm not saying those are bad things, they just aren't savings.

Parents of special needs kids have seen savings and that's a good thing but that could have been accomplished without a complete redo of the healthcare system for the 90%+ of us that don't have special needs kids.

And let's not forget we, the taxpayer are over $2 Billion in the hole just over the cost of the stupid WEBSITE healthcare.gov. As always, that overrun will be passed back to the taxpayer. That is just one of the many unforeseen costs resulting from the ACA. Given the track record of our government, the trend will most likely be continued increases in health care costs over and above inflation adjustments.

My OP was directed at people who had coverage and if those people saw any savings as the result of the ACA. Expansion of Medicaid covering more people is not a savings. Nor is covering your son or daughter who is over 21. It's great for your kids but I don't see how that is a "savings" to the already insured. I'm not saying those are bad things, they just aren't savings.

Parents of special needs kids have seen savings and that's a good thing but that could have been accomplished without a complete redo of the healthcare system for the 90%+ of us that don't have special needs kids.

And let's not forget we, the taxpayer are over $2 Billion in the hole just over the cost of the stupid WEBSITE healthcare.gov. As always, that overrun will be passed back to the taxpayer. That is just one of the many unforeseen costs resulting from the ACA. Given the track record of our government, the trend will most likely be continued increases in health care costs over and above inflation adjustments.
OF course its a savings dummy. Who do you think has to pay when uninsured people have to get medical care?

Anyone? Anyone at all? Our costs are up 12% since Obumblecare took effect.
Mine went up slightly but I know several people that couldnt afford any that was able to get some so I dont mind.

Thank you Obama
I dont know those people so I dont care about them.
My cost went up so some worthless POS that should support him/herself can get something for free.
Fuck you obama you shoe shine retard.

Mine went up slightly but I know several people that couldnt afford any that was able to get some so I dont mind.

Thank you Obama
My cost went up so some worthless POS that should support him/herself can get something for free.

you don't know them so you don't care about them?

heckofaguy

Thank you Obama
I never asked what or who you cared about. Fuck you genetic recessive cave chimps.

Since 2010 our premiums have gone up 1.45% per year. Doesn't seem that long ago they were going up 6%-8% per year, year after year.

If it wasn't the ACA that caused the slowdown in rising cost, what do we credit?

Thank you Obama

you don't know them so you don't care about them?

heckofaguy
pretty much.
cost too much to care about them. I want to keep what I earn. I want them to earn their own way.

Thank you Obama
I never asked what or who you cared about. Fuck you genetic recessive cave chimps.
Look you racist prick, if you want to save the life of some genetically retarded piece of crap that refuses to educate him/herself to a level that would allow them to care for themselves. Do it out of your own pocket. The human race will advance much quicker without them in the gene pool. Does survival of the fittest ring a bell?

Thank you Obama
Look you racist prick, if you want to save the life of some genetically retarded piece of crap that refuses to educate him/herself to a level that would allow them to care for themselves. Do it out of your own pocket. The human race will advance much quicker without them in the gene pool. Does survival of the fittest ring a bell?
No. I will do it out of your pocket as well. You dont have any option other than to pay your taxes or go to prison. I promise you that you will do one of the two cave monkey.

Forum List

Back