Did ANYONE on this board see a savings from Obamacare?

Since 2010 our premiums have gone up 1.45% per year. Doesn't seem that long ago they were going up 6%-8% per year, year after year.

If it wasn't the ACA that caused the slowdown in rising cost, what do we credit?
Dynamics. This didnt happen in a vaccum. ACA may have been one of many components.

Anyone? Anyone at all? Our costs are up 12% since Obumblecare took effect.
Mine went up slightly but I know several people that couldnt afford any that was able to get some so I dont mind.

Thank you Obama
I dont know those people so I dont care about them.
My cost went up so some worthless POS that should support him/herself can get something for free.
Fuck you obama you shoe shine retard.
I never asked what or who you cared about. Fuck you genetic recessive cave chimps.
Look you racist prick, if you want to save the life of some genetically retarded piece of crap that refuses to educate him/herself to a level that would allow them to care for themselves. Do it out of your own pocket. The human race will advance much quicker without them in the gene pool. Does survival of the fittest ring a bell?
No. I will do it out of your pocket as well. You dont have any option other than to pay your taxes or go to prison. I promise you that you will do one of the two cave monkey.
Funny how you keep referring to whites as cave monkeys. Have you seen the average house us white people live in compared to the run down slums you crackhead apes live in?
Have you seen pictures of the shanties in Africa that your relatives live in.
Dream on Bonzo.
Oh, and I can only assume if these people are too genetically stupid to provide for themselves, something other than health care will kill them. Like an overdose, or walking in front of a bus while hitting their crack pipe, getting shot by their ho, dealer or in a drive by.
Every time I look at the news I am so happy to be white and not have to live and act like a damn feral monkey.
Im sorry, Im keeping you away from banana time..

Mine went up slightly but I know several people that couldnt afford any that was able to get some so I dont mind.

Thank you Obama
My cost went up so some worthless POS that should support him/herself can get something for free.
I never asked what or who you cared about. Fuck you genetic recessive cave chimps.
Look you racist prick, if you want to save the life of some genetically retarded piece of crap that refuses to educate him/herself to a level that would allow them to care for themselves. Do it out of your own pocket. The human race will advance much quicker without them in the gene pool. Does survival of the fittest ring a bell?
No. I will do it out of your pocket as well. You dont have any option other than to pay your taxes or go to prison. I promise you that you will do one of the two cave monkey.
Funny how you keep referring to whites as cave monkeys. Have you seen the average house us white people live in compared to the run down slums you crackhead apes live in?
Dream on Bonzo.
Oh, and I can only assume if these people are too genetically stupid to provide for themselves, something other than health care will kill them. Like an overdose, or walking in front of a bus while hitting their crack pipe, getting shot by their ho, dealer or in a drive by.
Every time I look at the news I am so happy to be white and not have to live and act like a damn feral monkey.
Whites needed a 400 year head start and laws against Blacks achieving in order for the average white person to get those homes. Just another thing that lets me know whites have an inferiority complex that needs to be bred out of you.

Dream on Bonzo.
Whites needed a 400 year head start and laws against Blacks achieving in order for the average white person to get those homes. Just another thing that lets me know whites have an inferiority complex that needs to be bred out of you.
no laws against blacks achieving in Africa, and according to the rest of the apes, blacks were the first humans.
Explain then, where does this 400 year head start come from and why dont the blacks in Africa have the most technological country in the world right now. And lets leave it to the blacks, lets not try to steal the intellect of the Egyptians just because they were unfortunate enough to share a land mass with uncivilized fuzzy headed mud worshipers.
You really must get tired making stuff up to try and make your race look important.
what would the world be missing right now if no black had ever been born for the last 2000 years or more for that matter?

Goddamn man again with the Cave monkey stuff? This a thread about ACA! What is your deal?
Cave monkeys such as yourself whining about ACA is my deal. If you want me to dispense with the racial adjectives keep your fellow cave chimps in line.
You mean, just go along with giving our earned money away to those that would better society by dying, or get called racist names.
Got it.

Goddamn man again with the Cave monkey stuff? This a thread about ACA! What is your deal?
Cave monkeys such as yourself whining about ACA is my deal. If you want me to dispense with the racial adjectives keep your fellow cave chimps in line.
You mean, just go along with giving our earned money away to those that would better society by dying, or get called racist names.
Got it.
I have no issue with your being against giving your money to worthy causes. When you get racial i will respond in kind.

My first post had nothing racial in it.
your first response to me did. Therefore, you lie.
If we dont like the ACA we must be racist? are you implying that the ACA is just another giveaway for blacks? Maybe its the shoe shine boy reference, in your mind are only blacks qualified to shine shoes?
Both your assumptions seem pretty racist to me.

If we dont like the ACA we must be racist? are you implying that the ACA is just another giveaway for blacks? Maybe its the shoe shine boy reference, in your mind are only blacks qualified to shine shoes?

Actually it did. Youre so racist you didnt even notice it. You called Obama a shoe shine retard.

Actually it did. Youre so racist you didnt even notice it. You called Obama a shoe shine retard.
so in your mind it is only blacks that can shine shoes.
That is very racist indeed.

In my mind racists always call Blacks shoe shiners.

I can no longer afford the free colonosthophy I can't afford to get to after losing my job as "elderly" costly worker with only BCBSHD plan lost that was $53/2x-mo. Now I ride dirty. Can't afford deductible, so I cross at the crosswalk on way to food bank.

so you admit to being a racist.
thank you for you long awaited honest.now go back to your mud hut and think about what you did.

thank you for you long awaited honest.now go back to your mud hut and think about what you did.
I only admit you are racist. Thanks for agreeing with me. Now go back to your cave and ask yourself why you referred to your two time POTUS as a shoe shiner.

I did

My 23 year old son was able to be covered on my family policy for no additional cost

Yeah maybe in the short term.

Side Effects: Obamacare Adds $17 Trillion to Long-Term Unfunded Government Spending

No additional cost to you today. Screw over your children and grand children though. Of course left-wingers only think about today, not the future. Who the heck cares who you stick with the bill for your policies... .right?

$17 trillion

You guys just make numbers up

Yeah, the people in Greece said the same thing in the 1990s, when people warned of debts they couldn't pay. They all ignored them, and told them they were making it up.

Funny.... it doesn't seem so made up anymore. Kind of like Argentina.... and Venezuela.... and Cypress.... and a dozen countries that all believed they could give freebies away to the public forever.

Not just Argentina: 11 countries near bankruptcy

Suddenly, not so safe to just 'oh they just make up numbers'. But your fine. It's safer to believe you can borrow forever.... right? You saved money. Who cares about the future.
Guess what? We are not Greece

We are the wealthiest nation on earth. We can afford to take care of our people......it is just that we choose not to

I did

My 23 year old son was able to be covered on my family policy for no additional cost

Yeah maybe in the short term.

Side Effects: Obamacare Adds $17 Trillion to Long-Term Unfunded Government Spending

No additional cost to you today. Screw over your children and grand children though. Of course left-wingers only think about today, not the future. Who the heck cares who you stick with the bill for your policies... .right?

$17 trillion

You guys just make numbers up

Yeah, the people in Greece said the same thing in the 1990s, when people warned of debts they couldn't pay. They all ignored them, and told them they were making it up.

Funny.... it doesn't seem so made up anymore. Kind of like Argentina.... and Venezuela.... and Cypress.... and a dozen countries that all believed they could give freebies away to the public forever.

Not just Argentina: 11 countries near bankruptcy

Suddenly, not so safe to just 'oh they just make up numbers'. But your fine. It's safer to believe you can borrow forever.... right? You saved money. Who cares about the future.
Guess what? We are not Greece

We are the wealthiest nation on earth. We can afford to take care of our people......it is just that we choose not to

Please provide those numbers.....

8,500 per person per year. That's 34 K per year for a family of four.

We can afford that ?

He has a "mud hut". Did he inherit it ?

Forum List

Back