Did anybody catch Bush rocking out at the memorial?

Lefties can't have much on their small minds when they think the former president "rocking out" to Battle Hymn of the Republic is a political issue.
I specifically stated that it had no political significance a few posts ago... It should be good for a laugh for anybody with a sense of humor

Today in Dallas, the city held a memorial service for the five officers killed by Micah Johnson last week. The service was attended by Barack and Michelle Obama, among others. It was, as you would expect, a somber affair for everyone—everyone except George W. Bush, who was ready to fucking party.

The video above captures a choir’s rendition of “The Battle Hymn of the Republic.” You’ll notice that everyone onstage is bowing their heads respectfully—everyone except George W. Bush, wearing a royal blue suit, who bopped along quasi-maniacally like the one person at a music festival set who clearly took too many drugs. Clasping his hand in quiet but abject horror is Michelle Obama, bless her soul.

Did George W. Bush... know where he was?

http://gawker.com/what-exactly-was-going-on-with-george-w-bush-at-the-me-1783551893

I caught Obama trying to memorialize two people for whom the memorial service wasn't being held.
Nice one!

There was no reason to even mention the names of anyone but the 5 police officers. It was about the other 2 he mentioned. If he wants to mention their names, go to a memorial for them.
He can say whatever the hell he wants. Both presidents did a fine job honoring the police officers. You keep focusing on few lines that you didn't like if it helps feed the hate.

Those police officers deserved better than to be eulogized by the two worst Presidents in US history and two of the top 10 traitors in US History.

The period of American WO ends in January, assuming we don't make it the period of American WOH...

Today in Dallas, the city held a memorial service for the five officers killed by Micah Johnson last week. The service was attended by Barack and Michelle Obama, among others. It was, as you would expect, a somber affair for everyone—everyone except George W. Bush, who was ready to fucking party.

The video above captures a choir’s rendition of “The Battle Hymn of the Republic.” You’ll notice that everyone onstage is bowing their heads respectfully—everyone except George W. Bush, wearing a royal blue suit, who bopped along quasi-maniacally like the one person at a music festival set who clearly took too many drugs. Clasping his hand in quiet but abject horror is Michelle Obama, bless her soul.

http://gawker.com/what-exactly-was-going-on-with-george-w-bush-at-the-me-1783551893

I caught Obama trying to memorialize two people for whom the memorial service wasn't being held.
Nice one!

There was no reason to even mention the names of anyone but the 5 police officers. It was about the other 2 he mentioned. If he wants to mention their names, go to a memorial for them.
He can say whatever the hell he wants. Both presidents did a fine job honoring the police officers. You keep focusing on few lines that you didn't like if it helps feed the hate.

He can. Don't be shocked when people call Obama out for what he says. I focus on those lines because they were unnecessary and disrespectful to the honorees. I'm trying to address the hate Obama shows for police officers.

I don't know, maybe don't have Presidents attend these things. Lookes like they were having too much fun. Presidents don't have to be at these things.

You are fucking hallucinating. There isn't a single head bowed. Not one. Obama's chin is practically pointing at the ceiling.

And Obama and the Chief of Police, everyone on the stage, were singing along during the chorus.

Dumbass.

Nice one!

He can. Don't be shocked when people call Obama out for what he says. I focus on those lines because they were unnecessary and disrespectful to the honorees. I'm trying to address the hate Obama shows for police officers.
Hate for the police?! What are you talking about? Did you even listen to his talk? The two murders instigated the Dallas shooter. It is a systemic problem that is lighting fires all over the country... It is the reality of the situation and he has a responsibility to address it. It is his attempt to bridge the gaps, increase understanding, build community, display empathy and prevent these things from happening again in the future

You are fucking hallucinating. There isn't a single head bowed. Not one. Obama's chin is practically pointing at the ceiling.

And Obama and the Chief of Police, everyone on the stage, were singing along during the chorus.

Dumbass.
Am I hallucinating or am I just observing what really happened? Watch the video... Tell me if anything sticks out to you.

Nice one!

Hate for the police?! What are you talking about? Did you even listen to his talk? The two murders instigated the Dallas shooter. It is a systemic problem that is lighting fires all over the country... It is the reality of the situation and he has a responsibility to address it. It is his attempt to bridge the gaps, increase understanding, build community, display empathy and prevent these things from happening again in the future

Those two may have instigated what was done in Dallas but it wasn't a memorial for them.

Dumbass.
Am I hallucinating or am I just observing what really happened? Watch the video... Tell me if anything sticks out to you.
There are no heads bowed. They have their heads up and are singing. Some even smile, including the Obamas and the cop next to the Chief. Mrs. Obama is not in "abject horror".

You fucking lied.

This is Slade's idea of heads bowed in abject horror:

2d0i6fb.jpg

Nice one!

Those two may have instigated what was done in Dallas but it wasn't a memorial for them.
No shit... And the president didn't personally know the officers so he couldn't really go down that road. People look to him and ask what are we going to do to avoid these trageties from happening? He addressed that along with paying a very sincere homage to the officers. Don't pretend that he didn't

Dumbass.
There are no heads bowed. They have their heads up and are singing. Some even smile, including the Obamas and the cop next to the Chief. Mrs. Obama is not in "abject horror".

You fucking lied.
What did I lie about? quote me.

He was standing right next to Michael (Michelle) Obama

Forum List

Back