Did anybody catch Bush rocking out at the memorial?

This is Slade's idea of heads bowed in abject horror:

2d0i6fb.jpg

Those two guys look like they're having fun

Today in Dallas, the city held a memorial service for the five officers killed by Micah Johnson last week. The service was attended by Barack and Michelle Obama, among others. It was, as you would expect, a somber affair for everyone—everyone except George W. Bush, who was ready to fucking party.

The video above captures a choir’s rendition of “The Battle Hymn of the Republic.” You’ll notice that everyone onstage is bowing their heads respectfully—everyone except George W. Bush, wearing a royal blue suit, who bopped along quasi-maniacally like the one person at a music festival set who clearly took too many drugs. Clasping his hand in quiet but abject horror is Michelle Obama, bless her soul.

Did George W. Bush... know where he was?

http://gawker.com/what-exactly-was-going-on-with-george-w-bush-at-the-me-1783551893

I caught Obama trying to memorialize two people for whom the memorial service wasn't being held.
Nice one!

There was no reason to even mention the names of anyone but the 5 police officers. It was about the other 2 he mentioned. If he wants to mention their names, go to a memorial for them.
He can say whatever the hell he wants. Both presidents did a fine job honoring the police officers. You keep focusing on few lines that you didn't like if it helps feed the hate.
Did you notice Obama called the killing of the 5 Dallas police officers a 'crime of racial hatred'?

Today in Dallas, the city held a memorial service for the five officers killed by Micah Johnson last week. The service was attended by Barack and Michelle Obama, among others. It was, as you would expect, a somber affair for everyone—everyone except George W. Bush, who was ready to fucking party.

The video above captures a choir’s rendition of “The Battle Hymn of the Republic.” You’ll notice that everyone onstage is bowing their heads respectfully—everyone except George W. Bush, wearing a royal blue suit, who bopped along quasi-maniacally like the one person at a music festival set who clearly took too many drugs. Clasping his hand in quiet but abject horror is Michelle Obama, bless her soul.

http://gawker.com/what-exactly-was-going-on-with-george-w-bush-at-the-me-1783551893

I caught Obama trying to memorialize two people for whom the memorial service wasn't being held.
Nice one!

There was no reason to even mention the names of anyone but the 5 police officers. It was about the other 2 he mentioned. If he wants to mention their names, go to a memorial for them.
He can say whatever the hell he wants. Both presidents did a fine job honoring the police officers. You keep focusing on few lines that you didn't like if it helps feed the hate.
Did you notice Obama called the killing of the 5 Dallas police officers a 'crime of racial hatred'?
Yes

I can only tell you that looks like a man who is deeply troubled by his past actions. I bet you he is very sad and depressed and sorry for what he did to this country and Iraq. He's probably ashamed and embarrassed to even be seen in public. So this was a big step for him to come out and not be received by boo's. But he better be careful. It would have been completely inappropriate to boo him at this event. Maybe this was a test to see if he's ready to go to the GOP convention. Based on this he is not ready. He looked more nervous than Rubio giving his rebuttal to the state of the union.

I almost feel sorry for him but that would be like feeling sorry for Dick Chaney when he dies. Actually I don't think Bush is as evil as Chaney but I still hate rich white conservative men who think they know everything. Ones like George or Trump who don't realize they are only great because they were born rich. Now Obama and Clinton truly came from nothing.

Anyways, it is hard to feel sorry for a guy who obviously lied us into war and went along with some pretty heinous plans to hurt the middle class and reward the rich. I know guys like him truly believe it's fair to tax the rich less and raise taxes on the middle class and poor. I know because I talk to guys like him on USMB every day. Only difference is USMB Shit heads aren't rich. At least George is selfishly voting in his own best interests. It's not his fault half of America is dumb enough to buy it.

I thought he was awesome. At one point even Michelle was laughing. I miss W. He was a retard, but he was a lovable retard.
That's what the ruling class does. They get a puppet that looks good to do all their bidding. You all loved Reagan as he fucked the middle class and you loved Bush 2. You said he was a "guy you could drink a beer with". Yes that is why most Republicans voted for him over Gore. Dumb asses.

Clasping his hand in quiet but abject horror is Michelle Obama, bless her soul.

"Abject horror":

qz0ho5.jpg

2d0i6fb.jpg

Yeah. I can see that. BWA-HA-HA-HA!
I posted an article written by Gawker... The author was being humorous by over exaggerating the situation. You really couldn't see that? You're response is that I'M a liar?!

Last edited:

I can only tell you that looks like a man who is deeply troubled by his past actions. I bet you he is very sad and depressed and sorry for what he did to this country and Iraq. He's probably ashamed and embarrassed to even be seen in public. So this was a big step for him to come out and not be received by boo's. But he better be careful. It would have been completely inappropriate to boo him at this event. Maybe this was a test to see if he's ready to go to the GOP convention. Based on this he is not ready. He looked more nervous than Rubio giving his rebuttal to the state of the union.

I almost feel sorry for him but that would be like feeling sorry for Dick Chaney when he dies. Actually I don't think Bush is as evil as Chaney but I still hate rich white conservative men who think they know everything. Ones like George or Trump who don't realize they are only great because they were born rich. Now Obama and Clinton truly came from nothing.

Anyways, it is hard to feel sorry for a guy who obviously lied us into war and went along with some pretty heinous plans to hurt the middle class and reward the rich. I know guys like him truly believe it's fair to tax the rich less and raise taxes on the middle class and poor. I know because I talk to guys like him on USMB every day. Only difference is USMB Shit heads aren't rich. At least George is selfishly voting in his own best interests. It's not his fault half of America is dumb enough to buy it.
Aww, don't be so harsh on good ol W... It's a tough job and he did his best. The office was over his head and he didn't belong there but thats what the voters wanted.

Clasping his hand in quiet but abject horror is Michelle Obama, bless her soul.

"Abject horror":

qz0ho5.jpg

2d0i6fb.jpg

Yeah. I can see that. BWA-HA-HA-HA!
I posted an article written by Gawker... The author was being humorous by over exaggerating the situation. You really couldn't see that? You're response is that I'M a liar?!
"Don't blame me for drinking some piss and then coming here and regurgitating it!"

I thought he was awesome. At one point even Michelle was laughing. I miss W. He was a retard, but he was a lovable retard.
That's what the ruling class does. They get a puppet that looks good to do all their bidding. You all loved Reagan as he fucked the middle class and you loved Bush 2. You said he was a "guy you could drink a beer with". Yes that is why most Republicans voted for him over Gore. Dumb asses.

a puppet that looks good to do all their bidding...that's the definition of Obama

looks like he is drunk again

looks like he is drunk again

In Bush's head, he's rockin' to his theme song:

Bush looks like a 5 year old someone brought that doesn't know what the event is for. I could see maybe getting into the music but smiling? 5 cops are dead, everyone else on the stage is looking at him like 'come on Timmy, this is serious'.
I find it amazing how you rubes are able to swallow some piss that was poured for you that directly contradicts what actually happened in the real world. Your desire to bleev actually overrides reality! Fucking amazing!

Everyone on that stage was singing, and most were smiling.

2d0i6fb.jpg

Bush looks like a 5 year old someone brought that doesn't know what the event is for. I could see maybe getting into the music but smiling? 5 cops are dead, everyone else on the stage is looking at him like 'come on Timmy, this is serious'.
I find it amazing how you rubes are able to swallow some piss that was poured for you that directly contradicts what actually happened in the real world. Your desire to bleev actually overrides reality! Fucking amazing!

2d0i6fb.jpg
Yes they were, because a crazy guy in blue was doing a robotic running man dance on stage

Yes that is why most Republicans voted for him over Gore.

The 2000 Presidential election was between the Biggest Liar in Human History vs. what would be the Biggest Traitor in US History - what a choice.

Questions Algore was not asked in 2000

1. Why does one Earth polar circle, the Antarctic, have 9 times the ice of the other, the Arctic?

2. If Co2 is melting Arctic Sea Ice, why is Antarctic Sea Ice growing?

3. One million years ago, North America was covered with ice age glacier down to Indiana, while Greenland was completely green. In the past million years, Greenland froze while North America thawed, all at the same time on the same planet with the same atmosphere with the same amount of CO2 in the atmosphere, so what did CO2 have to do with either event??

Not even Fox News will ask those questions, but Trump will...

2d0i6fb.jpg

Yes just as adults would at a child at a funeral who is jumping around and dancing. I'm sure Bush is a fun guy when you are playing video games, but he is not an adult. That's all.

W was by his hero, Obama, who decided on being a traitor instead of punishing his predecessor traitor.

If you were guilty of multiple counts of treason and the leader of the other party let you off completely, you'd get drunk and dance like that too, not paying any attention to your immediate surroundings.

Forum List

Back