Dictator Obama has issued almost 4 hundred executive decrees.

Dictator Obama has issued over a hundred executive decrees. This is just amazing. The Founders brought us a republic and this communist dictator America hater is now just dictating to everyone without Congress. He thinks he can literally just write laws as he sees fit! For a list of all the executive dictatorial decrees you can find them here:

KING Obama's Executive Orders

That's why normal people don't rely on partisan sites for their news.

I posted his numbers just yesterday.
+/- 132 in 3 years compared to 290 in 8 years for Bush.

ONE | DATA Report 2012

:eusa_hand:

So he's got 160 to go..

:eusa_whistle:

Well, that was kinda how his numbers got mentioned.

I'm wondering how many last minute signatures he's going to pen when he's a lame duck.

Dictator Obama has issued over a hundred executive decrees. This is just amazing. The Founders brought us a republic and this communist dictator America hater is now just dictating to everyone without Congress. He thinks he can literally just write laws as he sees fit! For a list of all the executive dictatorial decrees you can find them here:

I click on the link and get Reagens list.

Is anyone home?

Liar won't answer liar charge

That's why normal people don't rely on partisan sites for their news.

I posted his numbers just yesterday.
+/- 132 in 3 years compared to 290 in 8 years for Bush.

ONE | DATA Report 2012

:eusa_hand:

Uhh, he's actually been in office 3.5 years.

132/3.5 = 37.7
290/8 = 36.25

Wow. What a difference. Doesn't he know the Constitution places a strict limit of 37 per year?

I click on the link and get Reagens list.

Is anyone home?

Sorry, not possible. Reagan wasn't a dictator.

I get it, Reagan issued 380 EOs over 8 years, which proves that Obama is justified in issuing 400 EOs in 3 years.

NO WAY! The Constitution says no more than 37 per year!

Forum List

Back