Here is what the ignorant, hateful people deserve, and shall get

pvsi.

Nov 17, 2011
I am not a hating person, I try to understand and reason with all sides, that is my nature. but people who take sides in the left right here on these boards and on television constantly, here is my opinion on them: they shall lose their country, their children shall become slaves and prostitutes to those who have taken over America, as old and injured war veterans will be abandoned by the system and likely starve to death. all this will happen very soon, when America will lose the war they are trying to desperately start only they do not know on who's behalf it will be started. it is a fact that majority are against the actual war, but their insults of each other will be enough to create a fire, and then you can all enjoy what your ignorance has reaped, when instead you could have listened to my message and gotten your country back. but I am done trying.

I am not a hating person, I try to understand and reason with all sides, that is my nature. but people who take sides in the left right here on these boards and on television constantly, here is my opinion on them: they shall lose their country, their children shall become slaves and prostitutes to those who have taken over America, as old and injured war veterans will be abandoned by the system and likely starve to death. all this will happen very soon, when America will lose the war they are trying to desperately start only they do not know on who's behalf it will be started. it is a fact that majority are against the actual war, but their insults of each other will be enough to create a fire, and then you can all enjoy what your ignorance has reaped, when instead you could have listened to my message and gotten your country back. but I am done trying.

My experience is those making the most noise about Tolerance are often the least Tolerant of others Opinions ever.

Take ChickF all they said is they support tradition Christian Values and all hell broke lose. You are not even allowed to support Traditional Christian Values with out being attack as a Bigot. Even though they have never been sued for Discrimination, they hire all kinds, they are still demonized.

By the Left which is completely Intolerant of any View that differs from their own.

sounds like the OP proved this guy right:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODXgGS50AVY]Understanding How Modern Liberals Think - YouTube[/ame]

HAHAHA. Silly liberals want to stop all debate cause their guy in the white house. Anyway who disagrees with obozo is now a hater!!

Forum List

Back