Romney defeats Obama?

hortysir

In Memorial of 47
Apr 30, 2010
Port Charlotte, FL
(that's the latest e-mail title from the Obama campaign)
:D

****When you read the news 101 days from now, that might be the headline you see.

Those few words will tell us whether we fought back hard enough against Romney and the Republicans' massive special-interest fundraising machine -- or if we didn't do enough, maybe because we got complacent or thought that we had this one in the bag.*****

donate now, blah-blah-blah

:lmao:

pathetic

(that's the latest e-mail title from the Obama campaign)
:D

****When you read the news 101 days from now, that might be the headline you see.

Those few words will tell us whether we fought back hard enough against Romney and the Republicans' massive special-interest fundraising machine -- or if we didn't do enough, maybe because we got complacent or thought that we had this one in the bag.*****

donate now, blah-blah-blah

:lmao:

pathetic

Yea, I saw that. Very funny! Talk about fear mongering.... the left are seriously worried. Good.

:clap2:

**** Don't let anyone convince you that this is a sure thing -- our opponents have almost unlimited resources at their disposal, and we already know they'll outspend us by a good amount.

What we do now decides the headlines on November 7th. ****

:lol:

The RCP composite polls show Obama with a lead in many of the swing states, albeit a close one. What I can't figure out is why it's even close with the economy and jobs situation looking so bad. For some reason, Obama is hanging in there, even though things are turning to shit. Go figure.

With voter suppression and unlimited money from billionaires wanting something, it's very, very likely. America is distracted with "Kim Kardasian", they have no time for politics. They will pay the price.

The RCP composite polls show Obama with a lead in many of the swing states, albeit a close one. What I can't figure out is why it's even close with the economy and jobs situation looking so bad. For some reason, Obama is hanging in there, even though things are turning to shit. Go figure.

I would assume it's because things aren't actually turning to shit like you've been told.

As the incumbent, he should be showing a decent lead at this stage of the game. That he is not is good news - but not for Obama.

With voter suppression and unlimited money from billionaires wanting something, it's very, very likely. America is distracted with "Kim Kardasian", they have no time for politics. They will pay the price.

In 2008 when it was Obama's pet billionaires outspending McCain it was okay.
When it was your party's Black Panthers practicing voter intimidation it was ok.

I mean, that's fine.

It's just, if you're going to go full blown retard on the hypocritical shit at least have the balls to admit it.
:cuckoo:

Ok Rdean when did "voter" suppression start and by whom? hmmmmmmm

When it was your party's Black Panthers practicing voter intimidation it was ok.

I mean, that's fine.

It's just, if you're going to go full blown retard on the hypocritical shit at least have the balls to admit it.

Consitancy is not a word liberals have a use for......They can bitch about taxes and not pay them, they can bitch about jets and use them frequently, they can bitch about cars and use SUV limos, so yeah they think they're above the rules...ANYTHING for the CAUSE

As the incumbent, he should be showing a decent lead at this stage of the game. That he is not is good news - but not for Obama.

Hope you're right. But my thinking is that there's a bunch of blue states who will go for Obama no matter what, and maybe enough swing states will go for him even though the economy sucks. I'm guessing there aren't many voters who haven't already made up their minds, unless something drastic happens over the next 100 days. So - who knows?

Hope you're right. But my thinking is that there's a bunch of blue states who will go for Obama no matter what, and maybe enough swing states will go for him even though the economy sucks. I'm guessing there aren't many voters who haven't already made up their minds, unless something drastic happens over the next 100 days. So - who knows?

The economy doesn't suck. The job market sucks. There's a difference.

Romney is a better international representative than anyone else. In Jerusalem, he was warmly received and friended Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu. There's a nice writeup about it in the Jerusalem Post:

Netanyhau thanked Romney for his warm words following the foreign policy speech he delivered earlier in the evening in Jerusalem.

In a letter, Romney thanked the prime minister for his "warm hospitality and lasting friendship. Your service for peace is an inspiration," he wrote.
The way Netanyahu was treated in Washington by the Obama administration - making him wait around 6 days - and then he received no audience with Obama, who played hookey from his diplomatic responsibilities to address Israel's concerns.

Maybe the whole problem is Obama doesn't know what to do with the power he has and has to wait on other people to tell him what to do and what to say to foreign dignitaries.

Nevermind what Obama pulled on the Queen of England, another of our country's allies.

Obama is cutting off his nose to spite his face. I wish he'd quit making his footshoot America's.

Last edited:

The Blue states and cities are fine with a shitty economy.

= more entitlments
:thup:

you see good economic news? I'd love to see some

Ever try to have one without the other?

I mean, that's fine.

And what did he get? What was it he wanted?

How come Republicans never look beyond what the "other guy" did? Don't they know what's going on? Don't they have morals of their own?

Right-Wing Billionaires Behind Mitt Romney - they expect a big payoff on their investment

They don't even know what these billionaires want, and they don't care. Their only comeback is, "Democrats have billionaires".

Last edited by a moderator:

I mean, that's fine.

And what did he get? What was it he wanted?

How come Republicans never look beyond what the "other guy" did? Don't they know what's going on? Don't they have morals of their own?

Right-Wing Billionaires Behind Mitt Romney - they expect a big payoff on their investment

"He" who?

Soros?

What did Soros want?

Exactly what he got...Union protections, stimulus monies, his own Congress, etc....

Forum List

Back