Dictator Obama has issued almost 4 hundred executive decrees.

OohPooPahDoo

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
N'Awlins Mid-City
Dictator Obama has issued over a hundred executive decrees. This is just amazing. The Founders brought us a republic and this communist dictator America hater is now just dictating to everyone without Congress. He thinks he can literally just write laws as he sees fit! For a list of all the executive dictatorial decrees you can find them here:

KING Obama's Executive Orders

Last edited:
Dictator Obama has issued over a hundred executive decrees. This is just amazing. The Founders brought us a republic and this communist dictator America hater is now just dictating to everyone without Congress. He thinks he can literally just write laws as he sees fit! For a list of all the executive dictatorial decrees you can find them here:

That's why normal people don't rely on partisan sites for their news.

I posted his numbers just yesterday.
+/- 132 in 3 years compared to 290 in 8 years for Bush.

ONE | DATA Report 2012

:eusa_hand:

It's not the amount dumbass, most of those were setting up some bullshit bipartisan commission, which ones did you have a problem with? and where is a list of Obama's?

So are you a liar or a liar.

You're either misquoting someone, which is lying

or you're simply making up your own lie

:cuckoo:

So are you a liar or a liar.

You're either misquoting someone, which is lying

or you're simply making up your own lie

:cuckoo:

He must be misquoted, I dont think he has the capacity to make it up himself

You're bad.

To the barn with ye!

And sup ye shall not..

:tongue:

That's why normal people don't rely on partisan sites for their news.

I posted his numbers just yesterday.
+/- 132 in 3 years compared to 290 in 8 years for Bush.

ONE | DATA Report 2012

:eusa_hand:

So he's got 160 to go..

:eusa_whistle:

You're bad.

To the barn with ye!

And sup ye shall not..

Remember to vote for Obama seeing as you support wars, deficits, division, bail outs and blatant corruption. Oh crap, I don’t have to remind you to vote for that Swallow, you ain’t never gonna vote for anything else.

I can't wait for the next thread where a Liberal Obama-bot goes out of their way to draw parallels between Obama and the most hated, dumb President Bush... Crazy how they think proving Obama is Bush 3 makes Obama look better.

You're bad.

To the barn with ye!

And sup ye shall not..

Remember to vote for Obama seeing as you support wars, deficits, division, bail outs and blatant corruption. Oh crap, I don’t have to remind you to vote for that Swallow, you ain’t never gonna vote for anything else.

I can't wait for the next thread where a Liberal Obama-bot goes out of their way to draw parallels between Obama and the most hated, dumb President Bush... Crazy how they think proving Obama is Bush 3 makes Obama look better.

You got it bad fag-boi..but answer's still no.

You can't swallow my jiz..sonny.

Take a cold shower.

Should help.

You're bad.

To the barn with ye!

And sup ye shall not..

Take a cold shower.

Should help.

Still talkin all gay to me I see... Odd how you do that but then claim you're not homosexual.

Swallow, do you think about me swallowing your jiz a lot, cuz you sure do talk about it everytime we meet.

I click on the link and get Reagens list.

Is anyone home?

You're bad.

To the barn with ye!

And sup ye shall not..

Take a cold shower.

Should help.

Oooh gay talk, my speciality, lets go i'll let you drop the soap first, k?

Take a cold shower.

Should help.

Still talkin all gay to me I see... Odd how you do that but then claim you're not homosexual.

Swallow, do you think about me swallowing your jiz a lot, cuz you sure do talk about it everytime we meet.

You still want to swallow?

Shit boy..find yourself a glory hole.

I mean..that's all you are ever talking about you little fucking faggot..swallowing. And I never met you..nor do I want too.

I never respond to your posts asking you for shit.

You're the one, like so many other conservatives, that bring up the gay shit.

Most people I know..never even talk about gay shit. Even my girlfriend's gay cousin, never talks about it.

Conservatives? Like you, are up the wall about the gay shit.

Get out of the closet, dick sucker..and get with your own kind.

Last edited:

Take a cold shower.

Should help.

I do it so, so I'll defend Swallow on that, after all if gays cant marry he wont go to Chick Fil A......

Take a cold shower.

Should help.

Dude..Avorysucks is that way =>

Take a cold shower.

Should help.

I do it so, so I'll defend Swallow on that, after all if gays cant marry he wont go to Chick Fil A......

Get a room boys.

:D

Take a cold shower.

Should help.

Dude..Avorysucks is that way =>

Oh come on, you're arent embarrased by a little gay talk are ya? After all there is nothing wrong with it. And I have a question, how do you know you wont like it?

I get it, Reagan issued 380 EOs over 8 years, which proves that Obama is justified in issuing 400 EOs in 3 years.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back