Dick Nixon did not end the vietnam war.

he was the bastard who got us into it in the first place

You have Nixon confused with Lyndon Johnson who oversaw the increase in troop levels and the escalation from military advisers to combat troops.

Why on earth did you resurrect a five year old thread that was stupid in 2012?

because harmonica took your ass to school in the next post after yours on what an evil bastard Nixon was and how had he had his way,the war would have kept going in that link she/he provided.lol

also the thread was brought back so posters like harmonica who are obviously awake about this could post since hamonica just took everyone to school in her next post after yours with that link he/she gave.:thup:

Harmonica and star took everyone to school here.Star nailed it in post# 43 here that nobody ever saw is WHY.:up:

Dick Nixon did not end the vietnam war.

star and myself in post# 43 before stars, and Harmomica all took the Nixon apologists to school that Nixon was an evil bastard who delayed the end of the war on purpose.that bastard could have ended the war in 69 as star and harmonic alongwith myself just got done showing,but he did not do so cause he was an evil bastard..:biggrin:

it was brought back so intelligent posters like Harmonica who were not here back then,could post..Star when he was here five years ago was about the only one that came on back then who said anything intelligent so bringing it back was smart because a NEW person in harmonica that understands how evil dick nixon was,came on and proved what an asshole murdering bastard he was same as LBJ is WHY.it paid off since people like you did not contribute anything intelligent. star and harmonica are about the only ones who did.:lmao:

i think harmonica for coming on and contributing something here,which you and nobody else other than star and a couple others did is WHY.:rolleyes:

Last edited:

You have Nixon confused with Lyndon Johnson who oversaw the increase in troop levels and the escalation from military advisers to combat troops.

Dude I said that a long time ago.

that is true that Johnson did everything you said. Nixon was just as much of an evil bastard as Johnson was though because he murdered innocent civilains with the bombing of cambodia and he promised to put an end to the war immediately after being elected and he COULD have ended it in 69 had he wanted to but he delayed the end of it with his sabototage of the paris peace talks.

johnson and nixon are the murderers of the 58.000 americans,not the vietcong or the NVA.

Pres. Truman gets credit for being first Pres. to get us into Nam. He allowed and approved French to return and continue control of Cambodia, Laos, and Vietnam as colonies.
the war escalated under each following Pres. Nixon gets blamed for losing the war because of failed Paris Peace Agreement. Ultimately it was Ford and Congress who abandoned Nam when funds were cut off and air support denied.

Nixon gets blamed for losing the war because of failed Paris Peace Agreement.

In rightly so which he deserves since he sabotoged the paris peace talks being the murdering asshole he was.

Nixon Tried to Spoil Johnson’s Vietnam Peace Talks in ’68, Notes Show
for anyone to say Nixon along with Johnson was not a mass murdering asshole of 58.000 americans that is just being plain ignorant.

many posters that posted here are obviously not aware of these pesky facts below in this link here about the real murdering asshole he was of 58,000 americans.him and johnson both murdered..:rolleyes:

p159
Nixon's and Kissinger's Lies

The copious lies of both Kissinger and Nixon to the American people and Congress made possible the clandestine nature of and false justifications for the Cambodian incursions. Some of the lies were:
* Nixon and Kissinger decided to keep secret the bombing of Cambodia whose neutrality the administration professed to respect.
* Records were falsified to conceal the fact that the U.S. was bombing Cambodia.
* Nixon and Kissinger assured Congress that the United States scrupulously declined to attack communist positions in Cambodia before the spring of 1970.

President Richard NIxon, Henry Kissinger, and the Bombing of Cambodia excerpted from the book Lying for Empire How to Commit War Crimes With A Straight Face by David Model Common Courage Press, 2005, paper

so much for the myth that Nixon same as johnson,was not a mass murdering asshole.

Last edited:
coming from a coward troll who cowardly runs off with his tail between his legs when he cant refute pesky facts the CIA was behind 9/11 and you have fallen for the most laughable conspiracy THEORY ever invented by the government that 19 muslins and bin laden were behind the attacks even thought they have failed to prove that,your one to talk on someone who has conspiracy theories that get worse and worse all the time.:rofl::lmao:
Oh the irony of a 911 troofer (and lol a LA Ram’s fan) calling someone a troll. You are a special kind of retard.

hey moron,you are obviously not aware how dick nixon sabotoged the paris peace talks and delayed the end of the war,the bastard COULD have ended the war in 69 had he wanted to but he let it go on.Him and Johnson were the REAL murderers of the 58.000 americans.
Lol that is a conspiracy that was never based on any proof. Funny how the dumbest amongst us believe anything. Smh

oh and he was forced to end up by the american people moron,had they not protested he would NEVER have ended it idiot.
Yes because Presidents always bow to the oppositions protest. Again you really are a special kind of retard

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Maybe somebody said this, I can not read every comment to know. But....

It was Truman that started our involvement in Vietnam. The Truman Doctrine? We sent money to the French to fight in Vietnam. We had all kinds of deals with French, in regards to Vietnam. The French even used our planes and pilots, fighting in Vietnam. Hence, it was the Democrats that started the Vietnam war, period.

It was Truman that started our involvement in Vietnam. The Truman Doctrine? We sent money to the French to fight in Vietnam. We had all kinds of deals with French, in regards to Vietnam. The French even used our planes and pilots, fighting in Vietnam. Hence, it was the Democrats that started the Vietnam war, period.
yes, we spent many MILLIONS$$ up to 1954 just trying to help the French---and with the French losing, and SVN's corrupt, murderous, etc politics--it makes it even more perplexing that the US thought we could win

yes, we spent many MILLIONS$$ up to 1954 just trying to help the French---and with the French losing, and SVN's corrupt, murderous, etc politics--it makes it even more perplexing that the US thought we could win
The French had a chance but I think we really destroyed that for them. We negotiated a truce in Korea against our agreement with France not to. This allowed the Communists to divert the troops to Vietnam and outnumber the French.

Militarily there is no doubt we could of won, our leaders never cut the head off the snake, very sad.

The French had a chance but I think we really destroyed that for them. We negotiated a truce in Korea against our agreement with France not to. This allowed the Communists to divert the troops to Vietnam and outnumber the French.

Militarily there is no doubt we could of won, our leaders never cut the head off the snake, very sad.
we were talking about this in the Korea thread
even if we occupied NVN, they still would've out waited us...we didn't have the money or will for a long war, much less an occupation
the B52 December bombings put a scare into NVN--but history shows bombing does not win wars...also, they were not like Germany with a lot of industrialization
...history shows it is very hard for a ''foreign'' country to completely win in a ''civil'' war...
I can't think of too many conflicts [ especially post WW2 ] where a foreign country intervened and won--that is, their policies did not remain after many years
the only one I can think of is the Brits in Malaysia--but they didn't last long in there...eventually the Brits left

even if we occupied NVN, they still would've out waited us...we didn't have the money or will for a long war, much less an occupation
the B52 December bombings put a scare into NVN--but history shows bombing does not win wars...also, they were not like Germany with a lot of industrialization
...history shows it is very hard for a ''foreign'' country to completely win in a ''civil'' war...
I can't think of too many conflicts [ especially post WW2 ] where a foreign country intervened and won--that is, their policies did not remain after many years
the only one I can think of is the Brits in Malaysia--but they didn't last long in there...eventually the Brits left
well, I can not disagree with your comments. Bombing the hell out of Hanoi may of helped.

And certainly had we bombed where the supplies came from, that would of ended the war before it started. We lost Vietnam when we lost North Korea.

well, I can not disagree with your comments. Bombing the hell out of Hanoi may of helped.

And certainly had we bombed where the supplies came from, that would of ended the war before it started. We lost Vietnam when we lost North Korea.
yes, we did not mine the harbor until it was too late--really screwy for our troops!
we didn't attack airfields until much later in the war
from my readings, the NViets were really shaken by the Linebacker bombings--but the bombings didn't win the war, obivously

coming from a coward troll who cowardly runs off with his tail between his legs when he cant refute pesky facts the CIA was behind 9/11 and you have fallen for the most laughable conspiracy THEORY ever invented by the government that 19 muslins and bin laden were behind the attacks even thought they have failed to prove that,your one to talk on someone who has conspiracy theories that get worse and worse all the time.:rofl::lmao:
Oh the irony of a 911 troofer (and lol a LA Ram’s fan) calling someone a troll. You are a special kind of retard.

hey moron,you are obviously not aware how dick nixon sabotoged the paris peace talks and delayed the end of the war,the bastard COULD have ended the war in 69 had he wanted to but he let it go on.Him and Johnson were the REAL murderers of the 58.000 americans.
Lol that is a conspiracy that was never based on any proof. Funny how the dumbest amongst us believe anything. Smh

oh and he was forced to end up by the american people moron,had they not protested he would NEVER have ended it idiot.
Yes because Presidents always bow to the oppositions protest. Again you really are a special kind of retard

you indeed are one of USMB's biggest trolls of them all,as we both know,you cant stand toe to toe in a debate,I made a thread with documented evidence in a two videoes that expoosed Isral and the CIA's role in 9/11 and like the chickenshiot coward you are,you cowardly ran off with your tail between your legs just calling me names. wow that really showed me.:haha::haha::haha::lmao::lmao::lmao: you wouldnt last one minute in a debating hall the way you debate,you would be laughed out in a heartbeat.:lmao::haha:

Yes that is also true that Truman initially got us into the war but what is also true is that had JFK lived,there never would have been a vietnam war.it was very well known that by the end of 1965 he was going to completely withdraw us from vietnam.That was revealed in documents released many years ago. as soon as he was murdered though,just a couple days later LBJ signed a document that REVERSED his policy on vietnam calling for an esculation of the war.

as someone else mentioned so well earlier,Kennedy increased advisors but he never called for combat troops.Johnson did.

this is the third time i posted this link here that proves Johnson and Nixon were BOTH murderers of 58.000 americans.

Our wonderful dictater mass murderer of 600,000 innocent civilains DICK Nixon.:banana:

Not only did Nixon and Kissinger not seek the necessary approval from Congress to bomb Cambodia, they tried to conceal the bombing not only from the American public but Congress as well.

While American and South Vietnamese troops marched through Cambodia they committed more war crimes when they destroyed towns and villages. Without the lies there would be no empire. With lies, there are massive war crimes.

The enormity of Nixon's lies afforded him the opportunity to commit atrocities in Cambodia bordering on genocide. In the Nixon impeachment hearings, the fourth article of impeachment charged that Nixon:
... had violated his constitutional oath of office in that he "on and subsequent to March 17, 1969, authorized, ordered and ratified the concealment from Congress of the facts and the submission to Congress of false and misleading statements concerning the existence, scope, and nature of American bombing operations in Cambodia and derogation of the power of Congress to declare war... and by such conduct warrants impeachment and trial and removal from office." (William Shawcross, Sideshow)

the wonderful DICK Nixon in action.:banana:
:clap2:..
President Richard NIxon, Henry Kissinger, and the Bombing of Cambodia excerpted from the book Lying for Empire How to Commit War Crimes With A Straight Face by David Model Common Courage Press, 2005, paper

Nixon could easily have ended the war in 69 had he wanted to but the bastard let it go on for another 4 more years so same as Johnson,he also murdered those 58,000 americans.Not to mention the too many to mention innocent civilains they mass murdered.

Last edited:
We know from the work of researcher Antony Sutton that the Vietnam War was a product of the military industrial complex and that weapons and materials for weapons were sent to the USSR that ended up in the hands of the Vietcong. A 100 percent total bullshit war used to corner the opium market of the golden triangle of which the profits were used to fund the black ops of the CIA which is why USA.INC is still in Afghanistan....always follow the money if you want to find the truth.

LARAMFAN knows of what he speaks.......he is one of the few peers that I have on this forum.

yes, we did not mine the harbor until it was too late--really screwy for our troops!
we didn't attack airfields until much later in the war
from my readings, the NViets were really shaken by the Linebacker bombings--but the bombings didn't win the war, obivously

yep it was the AMERICAN PEOPLE.If not for them and Dick Nixon had his way,that mass murdering bastard would have continued it.

We know from the work of researcher Antony Sutton that the Vietnam War was a product of the military industrial complex and that weapons and materials for weapons were sent to the USSR that ended up in the hands of the Vietcong. A 100 percent total bullshit war used to corner the opium market of the golden triangle of which the profits were used to fund the black ops of the CIA which is why USA.INC is still in Afghanistan....always follow the money if you want to find the truth.

LARAMFAN knows of what he speaks.......he is one of the few peers that I have on this forum.

I havent read that book but i will for sure have to check it out.:thup:

as this link shows,here is another excellent book on what a traiter Dick Nixon was how he stabbed americans in the back.

Worried that losing Vietnam would doom his reelection, Tricky Dick opted to prolong the war — with tragic results
How Richard Nixon stabbed America in the back
Tragic results indeed by asshole DICK Nixon.

If not for the american people,the war would never have ended as soon as it did.they put pressure on washington and FORCED that asshole to end it.Had he had his way,it would have gone on for another ten years.

I provided that one excellent link here for people to view on what a mass murderer he was same as Johnson.if people dont want to read it and would rather LISTEN to how he was a traiter and stabbed americans in the back murdering 58,000 americans along with johnson,they can then listen to these two videos if they again,rather not take the time to read that informative link i have posted three times.

this first one is the shirt edited version.takes no more than five minutes to watch it.

if people are SERIOUS about learning asshole Dick Nixon extending it and have a couple hours to spare and are serious researcher as myself,this one is the length of a movie so get out the popcorn.lol

as i said,it is ONLY for the serious such as yourself and a couple others that have posted here.

Last edited:

I havent read that book but i will for sure have to check it out.:thup:

as this link shows,here is another excellent book on what a traiter Dick Nixon was how he stabbed americans in the back.

Worried that losing Vietnam would doom his reelection, Tricky Dick opted to prolong the war — with tragic results
How Richard Nixon stabbed America in the back
Tragic results indeed by asshole DICK Nixon.

If not for the american people,the war would never have ended as soon as it did.they put pressure on washington and FORCED that asshole to end it.Had he had his way,it would have gone on for another ten years.

I provided that one excellent link here for people to view on what a mass murderer he was same as Johnson.if people dont want to read it and would rather LISTEN to how he was a traiter and stabbed americans in the back murdering 58,000 americans along with johnson,they can then listen to these two videos if they again,rather not take the time to read that informative link i have posted three times.

this first one is the shirt edited version.takes no more than five minutes to watch it.

if people are SERIOUS about learning asshole Dick Nixon extending it and have a couple hours to spare and are serious researcher as myself,this one is the length of a movie so get out the popcorn.lol

as i said,it is ONLY for the serious such as yourself and a couple others that have posted here.

these two videos cannot be refuted what an evil monster DICK Nixon was,that this bastard did not end the war.

It was Start they JFK and then LBJ escalated the war, but the libs aren’t having it. They want to make it Nixon’s war.

Forum List

Back