Dick Durban lied thanks Tom Cotton

This is not the first time Turbin Durbin has lied about what was said in a private meeting...If he thought saying Shit hole nations was so bad and damaging to our nation then why did he run to the nearest camera and tell the whole damn world? I'm fairly confident this is the last time this dirty filthy liar will be invited to a private meeting....

I guess ol Tricky Dick Durbin like all these other pathetic Liberals are jumping on the bash Trump train to get their 15 minutes of fame. I saw some bubblehead woman name Durbin hero of the week. I'm not kidding. Talk about soiling the word 'hero'.

So absolutely nothing new with deceiving dick durbin so why should we do anything about it?

This is why he Lied about the “shithole” comment which never occurred when we were so close to a deal.

I believe Cotton & Perdue!

Dirty Dick Durbin is famous for dirty tricks and is a pathological liar and racist and this is why he did what he did.

What a little bitch.

I have been in hundreds of meetings with C level executives in my career. I didn’t go running out of meetings crying that they said bad words.

Durbin did indeed lie, refuses to answer questions about his lies and is being contradicted by multiple Senators and others in the room during that meeting and this is why President Trump needs to televise all White House meetings.

He is already the most transparent president in history so it’s time to take it one step further.
Yeah. He clearly lied. Trump would never say something like that.

DACA was an illegal EO to begin with with an expiration date.

It’s Congress’ responsibility to change the law and Dirty Dick Durbin did not want DACA extended.

BTW indictments are soon coming down on Clinton and friends over Uranium One...Dick Durbin was involved in that and took bribes from Russia!

It will be sweet to see Dirty Dick Durbin get his Dick knocked in to the dirt.

And...Trump could sign an EO to restore DACA. If that is what he wanted. Silly Durbin.

Last edited:
Nope, only one says he’s said it. You should reread that second one you think said something. He never said trump said shithole. Post the quote!

Lindsey Graham confirmed Durbins statement.
Nope. Post his statement

Ironic request from a dipshit who can;t link his own OP doncha think?
I gave you the two shows you can watch them. You’re choosing not to. Not too bright are you

I've never ever started any thread with a claim I couldn't back up so yeah I guess I am, Dipdot.

It is pretty obvious that Durbin said something stupid in the meeting and is trying to cover his ass. Otherwise, he would provide the transcripts.
Actually, it's pretty obvious that the GOP Administration said something pretty offensive at the meeting and everyone there knows it.
Can’t make this up. Two of six senators said the comment wasn’t made and no one said anything. WoW. How do you get through life?

And they both said so on broadcast TV Sunday
They said they didn't remember that WORD being used. They were very careful to phrase it that way. I watched those interviews. No one denied the President's meaning by whatever words he used. If it had been false, JC, the WH and the President would have been flat out denying it within minutes. The Pres made the WH wait until the media had it's teeth sunk in deep the next day before saying that "wasn't the language used," which is a tricky way to say he basically said it but maybe not using the exact words being quoted. They couldn't deny it because Trump wouldn't let them because I'm positive he was saying to them, "What's wrong with what I said?" "Why should I deny it?" By the next morning when he realized countries all over the world were going ape shit over it, he had to try to squirm out of it. But he didn't do much to deny it except hint maybe he used different words to express the same point.
The exact word is what they are all blubbering about. How can they deny the truth of what he said? None of the them are denying that haiti is a shithole.

Can’t make this up. Two of six senators said the comment wasn’t made and no one said anything. WoW. How do you get through life?

And they both said so on broadcast TV Sunday

Those two senators originally said they didn't recall hearing it specifically. Then suddenly they can clearly remember not hearing Trump saying it.

Of the other 5 senators, two absolutely confirm it with public statements, and the other two told colleagues their confirmation in private.
They simply saw how douchebags like you were demagoguing what they said, so the used less ambiguous language.

Nope, only one says he’s said it. You should reread that second one you think said something. He never said trump said shithole. Post the quote!

Lindsey Graham confirmed Durbins statement.
Nope. Post his statement

Ironic request from a dipshit who can;t link his own OP doncha think?
I gave you the two shows you can watch them. You’re choosing not to. Not too bright are you

I've never ever started any thread with a claim I couldn't back up so yeah I guess I am, Dipdot.
iu

Durbin did indeed lie, refuses to answer questions about his lies and is being contradicted by multiple Senators and others in the room during that meeting and this is why President Trump needs to televise all White House meetings.

He is already the most transparent president in history so it’s time to take it one step further.
Yeah. He clearly lied. Trump would never say something like that.

So I guess Graham lied too? Saw him on the news tonight and he backed Durbins story.

There were 3.
I’m talking about the Dems in the room.
If he said it, they would be the first to line up and proclaim it to the high heavens. The fact they haven’t is very suspicious.
can you find one who said it WAS NOT said?
come on ,,they're republicans ,,,think they'd admit to anything tarnishing their party or make their master look bad?
I believe there was ONLY 1 dem in the room

But Sen. Dick Durbin, the only Democrat in the room, disputed the president’s account.

Trump Definitely Said 'Shithole Countries,' Senator Confirms

Forum List

Back