Dick Cheney’s savage revisionist history: inside his disturbing campaign to twist the facts of Iraq

Cheney deserves to rot in hell.
As is expected of you. :slap:

In time of war, your kind is want to hide under a skirt. :slap:
"is want to?" Are you drunk?
Again because I like making fringe ignorant supporters on either the left or right look stupid.

Obama's Iraq quagmire

I don't see how that makes him not a liar.

You act like politicians can carry through on every promise, the pressure to keep troops in iraq/send them back is/was HUGE. We still have very few compared to what it was. Also:
The Obameter: Tracking Obama's Campaign Promises | PolitiFact

Simply put, if you're not willing to hold Dems and Obama accountable for lying and keeping us in Iraq as well as taking us back into Iraq, then you have no place bitching about Dick and Bush doing the 100% same thing.

As is expected of you. :slap:

In time of war, your kind is want to hide under a skirt. :slap:
"is want to?" Are you drunk?
Again because I like making fringe ignorant supporters on either the left or right look stupid.

Obama's Iraq quagmire

I don't see how that makes him not a liar.

You act like politicians can carry through on every promise, the pressure to keep troops in iraq/send them back is/was HUGE. We still have very few compared to what it was. Also:
The Obameter: Tracking Obama's Campaign Promises | PolitiFact

No you simple minded lemming fuck, ending Iraq WAS his promise.... It was THE mother fucking promise that got him elected.

You are acting like his promise to end the Iraq war was like saying "I uhh, promise too uhh umm, not golf as much as other Presidents...."

How about this, of all of Obama's promises, where would you rank his "I promise to end the Iraq war as the FIRST thing I will do IF elected President."

You fucking people are so fucking transparent lol.

In the end my objective is not to derail the thread but do as I have clearly done... Prove that the OP in no way actually cares about Dick Chaney or GWB lying about Iraq.

In the end my objective is not to derail the thread but do as I have clearly done... Prove that the OP in no way actually cares about Dick Chaney or GWB lying about Iraq.
What are you talking about? I've already said Obama didn't keep his promise due to pressure to keep some troops there and now ISIS..

What are you talking about? I've already said Obama didn't keep his promise due to pressure to keep some troops there and now ISIS..

No, you said you like Obama wasting trillions in Iraq on a war he lied about ending and then re-started after Bush ended it... You said you support Obama killing brown people and going after oil because he's a Democrat and possibly because he's black. You said it's ok when the guy you vote for lies about the same thing you claim makes people you don't vote for horrible crazy people.

You are a liar, a hypocrite and should not and will not be taken seriously except but other people as hate filled and hypocritical as you.

Forum List

Back