Dick Cheney

Look at the hate speech from the left. I guess it's OK to call the former V.P. "darth vader" even if it makes no sense but wishing his body will reject his new heart is a sign of deranged thinking. Say what you want about the right wing, the wish list pretty much deals with elections and maybe indictments for crimes. Look at the left wing, they are infatuated with death. They hoped Clarence Thomas would have a bad diet and die of a heart attack, they chand "kill Rush Limbaugh and now they wish the former vice president rejects his heart transplant. Think about what Rush is accused of doing and you have a double standard times ten.

I always enjoy you working hard to prove my point about you correct. :clap2:

BTW....thank you again for that substantial retirement check I get monthly from your tax payments. It primarily is icing on the cake, but still appreciated.

why do you wear your bikini on the outside? :confused:

You poor thing. Dementia is such a sad thing to take ahold of you as you age.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: it sure looks like yer bikini is on da outside..

I hope he doesn't have Obama Care....
If he did his chances of recovery would not be very good.
Chris Mathews will be thrilled.
He gets to call the VP Dick Cheeeee eeeee eeee knee for like 100
times over the next few days.
That is how the Cheney family pronounces their name.

Um.... munching carpet on active duty/lying/receiving retirement/fraudulant enlistment.

More?

I always enjoy you working hard to prove my point about you correct. :clap2:

BTW....thank you again for that substantial retirement check I get monthly from your tax payments. It primarily is icing on the cake, but still appreciated.

MY taxes? You don't pay taxes?
Substantial? My retirement check barely pays the mortgage
What do you live in - a Coleman pop-up, fuck-stick?
In addition to lying under oath - you're a tax cheat as well?
Dear God - is there a hotline I can link you and you trash to for investigation?

My taxes, your taxes, all our taxes. Again....thank you very much. It's a nice addition to my vacation funds. Let alone the enjoyment thinking that if we ever met (I was 7th Fleet for a while too), you would have had to call me Ma'am and salute. Fun times.

As for lying under oath, what are you talking about? Is your fear of me making you delusional?

Last edited:
Look at the hate speech from the left. I guess it's OK to call the former V.P. "darth vader" even if it makes no sense but wishing his body will reject his new heart is a sign of deranged thinking. Say what you want about the right wing, the wish list pretty much deals with elections and maybe indictments for crimes. Look at the left wing, they are infatuated with death. They hoped Clarence Thomas would have a bad diet and die of a heart attack, they chand "kill Rush Limbaugh and now they wish the former vice president rejects his heart transplant. Think about what Rush is accused of doing and you have a double standard times ten.

Just be happy that Cheney has once again infuriated the left by living.. I absolutely adore him for that. Long live Dick Cheney.

Had a heart transplant today.

:clap2:

I wish him a good recovery. Was it paid for with our tax dollars?
Of course we paid for it.

Dick Cheney receives heart transplant - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

So benefits that are pushed and forced on the individual by the gov't as "earned" benefits from work, can't not be used by the rich?

Really, if you want to use that line of argument
Cheney has probably paid more in taxes then he has used

No doubt the gov't has a "tax" surplus with him

Unlike like someone like you who probably gets an EIC from the gov't
:eusa_angel:

Last edited:
Had a heart transplant today.

:clap2:

I know he'll be ok. He's been there, done that.

You know liberals hate the man? because he's the real deal, that's why!

I'll be saying a prayer for hom tonight.c

Last edited:
Oh, another shining example of liberal compassion. Of course, that is a myth because liberals spew the most hateful rhetoric known to man.

Indeed I am compassionate. I'm thinking of the 40,000 troops with serious wounds and PTSD and 4000 dead..... all for the glory of Halliburton.

You are thinking about a war criminal.

Cheney has a wife, children, and grandchildren...but you continue to cherry pick those you deem worthy of your compassion.

Willow, still waiting for that proof that Cheney paid for this himself.

Take your time. Obviously you need it.

poor old nimrod.. you asked me if I cared. I clearly stated "I don't care." damn how retarded are ewe anyway?

You don't know and you don't care, but you will attack anyone who suggests that the taxpayers paid for this.

heh heh

Careful. You're hate is showing.

Forum List

Back