Dick Cheney: Picking Sarah Palin Was A ‘Mistake’

This is liking listening to koshergrl misinterpret why we constantly ride her for her bullshit.

At least no righties have accused the left of being scared of her yet. :lol:

The left is scared to death of Palin. She rallied to Tea Party and was a big part of the ass kicking the left took in 2010. That's why the left can't let her go. Palin brings out voters.

:lol:

Don't you think if left was worried about her having a detrimental impact on the elections, they wouldn't mention her at all?

I think Romney should pick her for VP. :thup:

no because they like to pile on. They fear her becasue she has a familiy, is a successful career woman that is feminine AND has a family, but they really, really hate her because of abortion. THE left LOOOOOVES them some abortion.....and when she was older she had a kid with downs syndrome and she still had the kid.

The reason is the left always makes up crazy ass excuses that happen in like 0.00001%of abortions. And they start with what if??? So one of those what ifs, is WHAT IF you were going to have a mentally challenged baby, you would surely abort it, I mean any "reasonable" person would.....except she had the kid, crushing that arguement and THAT REALLY REALLY pisses them off.

But she is conservative and lives that way, they cant stand it, so they bring her in and get her like a deer in headlights. HAve you ever wondered why they worried so much about the VP pick? They were trying to run Palin vs Obama, not McCain vs Obama. From the left and the media, they talked waaaay more about Palin than McCain....and they trashed the shit out of her, and to them FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!

The left is scared to death of Palin. She rallied to Tea Party and was a big part of the ass kicking the left took in 2010. That's why the left can't let her go. Palin brings out voters.

Don't you think if left was worried about her having a detrimental impact on the elections, they wouldn't mention her at all?

no because they like to pile on. They fear her becasue she has a familiy, is a successful career woman that is feminine AND has a family, but they really, really hate her because of abortion. THE left LOOOOOVES them some abortion.....and when she was older she had a kid with downs syndrome and she still had the kid.

The reason is the left always makes up crazy ass excuses that happen in like 0.00001%of abortions. And they start with what if??? So one of those what ifs, is WHAT IF you were going to have a mentally challenged baby, you would surely abort it, I mean any "reasonable" person would.....except she had the kid, crushing that arguement and THAT REALLY REALLY pisses them off.

But she is conservative and lives that way, they cant stand it, so they bring her in and get her like a deer in headlights. HAve you ever wondered why they worried so much about the VP pick? They were trying to run Palin vs Obama, not McCain vs Obama. From the left and the media, they talked waaaay more about Palin than McCain....and they trashed the shit out of her, and to them FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!

You guys really have to work hard to justify her presence in the GOP. :lol:

"Thanks for keeping me in the news, my leftist pals! The bank account thanks you too!" - Sarah Palin

I think it was the right-wingers buying her books and watching her on FOX.

One thing I've noticed about liberals, is you guys never deal with the situation, it's always, always talking points.

So she was referring to almost every new show constantly talking about her. If you dont agree with that, then you're a dumbfuck.....and go back to liberal Never Never Land

You guys really have to work hard to justify her presence in the GOP. :lol:

Nope, I dont have to justify dick.....

The left also told us about global cooling in the 70s and the left told us Reagan was going to get us all killed in a nuke war with Russia. Scaring people is one of their biggest weapons.

:rofl:

Sure, the right never does that. :rolleyes:

Nope, the right doesn't have to scare people or demonize a canddiate to get a vote. All we have to do is tell the truth and that's enough to make lefties froth at the mouth.

They don't have to. But they do it anyway, just for shitz-n-giggles.

"Thanks for keeping me in the news, my leftist pals! The bank account thanks you too!" - Sarah Palin

One thing I've noticed about liberals, is you guys never deal with the situation, it's always, always talking points.

So she was referring to almost every new show constantly talking about her. If you dont agree with that, then you're a dumbfuck.....and go back to liberal Never Never Land

I'm not ashamed to be called a dumbfuck from someone as retarded as yourself. :thup:

I'm not ashamed to be called a dumbfuck from someone as retarded as yourself. :thup:

Good now go suck your friends dick, after all there's nothing wrong wit that

I didnt say anything about that or who....I was just saying someone got upset.....and it just breaks my heart......awwwwwwww

Forum List

Back