Diana's Death

D

Darth Vader

I watched a certain TV program the other day, and was astonished very much.
In the program a person with supernatural power who had been an agent of the F.B.I. said that the Diana's accident was not a simple traffic accident.
Generally we know that a beatly drunk driver failed to drive and let his car collide with the wall of the tunnel. But he told that in fact the crash had been planned carefully in advance. According to his words, the driver of Diana's car wasn't drunk whatever. Diana's daily actions were constantly kept watching by those who thought of her as a nuisance, and the car loaded with Diana and her lover and so forth was being pursued by not only paparazzoes but also the very climinals on the very day of the accident. And the other climinals fixed the special gear which flashed with thousands times as dazzling as electronic flashes in the tunnel, and waited for her car.
As soon as her car came into the tunnel, they made the gear flash. The driver was dazzled for a moment by the light, then he steered in the wrong direction and bumped his car against the wall. After then, the criminals took back the gear so as to extinguish the evidence, and drove away. Really there's a witness who saw the climinal's car was running away.
In addition, to my surprise, the person with supernatural power said that Diana had been killed in order to protect the dignity of the Royal household.
If the story is the truth, the criminals are the S.A.S. or the MI6 --I suspect the latter-- , and the plan was carried out by the person who had a very important place in the Royal family. And I suppose the French police must be slightly acquainted with the fact. I've ever heard Diana's words "Charles may kill me."
How cruel one kills innocent people for the honour! This is similar to cutting off a political offender's head with an axe.
Of course, this story was talked with psychic fluoroscopy, and there are no evidences which testify the fact and the French police isn't announcing the fact. However, there're also unclear points about the accident still now.

>I can't help thinking that trying to murder someone by road accident isn't perhaps the method most likely to succeed. Wouldn't you plant a bomb in the car? Or stage an assassination?
Hello, it's a nice suggestion.
I guess... if Diana had been killed by a bomb, the bomb would have left many parts as proof on the spot. Everyone would have known that the crash was not an accident but a murder case. As a result, public opinion will began fussing. The person who hates Diana will be suspected. A bomb will also make the French government angry.
So, it was necessary that the crash feigned to be a traffic accident by all means for the climinals. The flash was a very wise choice. And then the incident has been covered up.
Do you remember the Royal family was very cool to Diana when she died?

Darth Vader said:
I watched a certain TV program the other day, and was astonished very much.
In the program a person with supernatural power who had been an agent of the F.B.I. said that the Diana's accident was not a simple traffic accident.
Generally we know that a beatly drunk driver failed to drive and let his car collide with the wall of the tunnel. But he told that in fact the crash had been planned carefully in advance. According to his words, the driver of Diana's car wasn't drunk whatever. Diana's daily actions were constantly kept watching by those who thought of her as a nuisance, and the car loaded with Diana and her lover and so forth was being pursued by not only paparazzoes but also the very climinals on the very day of the accident. And the other climinals fixed the special gear which flashed with thousands times as dazzling as electronic flashes in the tunnel, and waited for her car.
As soon as her car came into the tunnel, they made the gear flash. The driver was dazzled for a moment by the light, then he steered in the wrong direction and bumped his car against the wall. After then, the criminals took back the gear so as to extinguish the evidence, and drove away. Really there's a witness who saw the climinal's car was running away.
In addition, to my surprise, the person with supernatural power said that Diana had been killed in order to protect the dignity of the Royal household.
If the story is the truth, the criminals are the S.A.S. or the MI6 --I suspect the latter-- , and the plan was carried out by the person who had a very important place in the Royal family. And I suppose the French police must be slightly acquainted with the fact. I've ever heard Diana's words "Charles may kill me."
How cruel one kills innocent people for the honour! This is similar to cutting off a political offender's head with an axe.
Of course, this story was talked with psychic fluoroscopy, and there are no evidences which testify the fact and the French police isn't announcing the fact. However, there're also unclear points about the accident still now.

>I can't help thinking that trying to murder someone by road accident isn't perhaps the method most likely to succeed. Wouldn't you plant a bomb in the car? Or stage an assassination?
Hello, it's a nice suggestion.
I guess... if Diana had been killed by a bomb, the bomb would have left many parts as proof on the spot. Everyone would have known that the crash was not an accident but a murder case. As a result, public opinion will began fussing. The person who hates Diana will be suspected. A bomb will also make the French government angry.
So, it was necessary that the crash feigned to be a traffic accident by all means for the climinals. The flash was a very wise choice. And then the incident has been covered up.
Do you remember the Royal family was very cool to Diana when she died?

What program is this? I am very interested in trying to get a tape of it or at least more information. Especially the individual that has the supernatural powers.

I need to talk to him about this Wednesday's Lotto numbers.

I would have thought Fergi would have been bumped off first, if protecting honour was the case.

Anyway, french, psychic and police should not be taken seriously when used in the same sentance.

Dodi's father claims to have incrimminating evidence too, but fohget aboot it, what are ya gonna do, eh?

GotZoom said:
What program is this? I am very interested in trying to get a tape of it or at least more information. Especially the individual that has the supernatural powers.

I need to talk to him about this Wednesday's Lotto numbers.

I need to know if I should study for my exams. Ya never know.

Forum List

Back