Diamond and Silk Interviewed By Gov. Sarah Palin

Wow, these really are some serious House *******. Oh well, at least they'll have the attention of the GOP, as long as they're useful that is.

Ah...

"At the same time, the duo criticized Texas police officer Brian Encinia last month for his actions in arresting activist Sandra Bland. Bland was found dead three days after the encounter inside a jail cell. Authorities have said that Bland killed herself.

“Even though we know all lives matter, in this case, this black life mattered,” Hardaway said. “And this white man ain’t gonna get to do that to this black girl.”

Hardaway and Richardson have also defended comedian Bill Cosby after numerous allegations of rape against him, and supported activist Bree Newsome for taking down a Confederate battle flag by hand from outside the South Carolina state Capitol."
‘Stump For Trump Girls’ are transphobic, Cosby-loving, Confederate flag-hating Trump lovers

And:

“If you wanted to push an issue, what you should have been pushing is changing this damn justice system, because this whole damn system is flawed,” she said. “If you want to push something, how about pushing releasing some of these black African-American men that’s locked up in jail for selling weed and marijuana? Because they weren’t doing nothing but the same thing that these white people are doing every week on TV in Colorado selling weed, and they’re doing it on national TV. You all hadn’t busted them, you hadn’t arrested them, but you got our men locked up.”
‘Stump For Trump Girls’ are transphobic, Cosby-loving, Confederate flag-hating Trump lovers

Push it, push it, push it real hard...

• Banned
I see the BLACK GIRLS got to you... I enjoyed those rants of yours!
Got me? Typical ******* as far as I can tell...
I just love it when you liberal scum call decent black people "NI66ERS!"
What makes you think they're decent? You only like them because they like Trump. You know nothing about them beyond that...

What else do you need to know? They charged a cop after beating a Indian clerk in a convenience store? They assassinated a police officer while pumping gas? They did the KNOCK OUT game on some poor Jew in BedSty?

Love how liberals call blacks that don't follow their agenda names, instead of dealing with others opinions. What a lack of tolerance.

What makes you think they're decent? You only like them because they like Trump. You know nothing about them beyond that...

What else do you need to know? They charged a cop after beating a Indian clerk in a convenience store? They assassinated a police officer while pumping gas? They did the KNOCK OUT game on some poor Jew in BedSty?
What else would I need to know? Everything. You, however, will lick any **** that sucks Trump's tiny cock. That's all you care about...

What else would I need to know? Everything. You, however, will lick any **** that sucks Trump's tiny cock. That's all you care about...

Yes, I see your scared of The Donald, I will enjoy your posts getting more and more verbose!

Yes, I see your scared of The Donald, I will enjoy your posts getting more and more verbose!
Hairpiece doesn't scare anyone but he is a major asshole, like those who support him, white or darkie.

Hairpiece doesn't scare anyone but he is a major asshole, like those who support him, white or darkie.
Of course he scares you, liberal bigot, there goes your welfare checks!

liberal-logic-101-163.jpg

Of course he scares you, liberal bigot, there goes your welfare checks!

liberal-logic-101-163.jpg
I write welfare checks, I don't cash them there V.

What do you know about them? You sure have a lot to say about people YOU dont know. Hypocrite..

What do you know about them? You sure have a lot to say about people YOU dont know. Hypocrite..
I know a House ****** when I see one. They aren't hard to spot, my family once owned many of them...

Forum List

Back