Diamond and Silk: Biden seems like a security threat that will sleepwalk us into nuclear war..."World War Biden"

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
One of the four ‘Doomsday’ Boeing 747s the United States maintains for US military leaders in case of nuclear war has been flown overseas, and is standing by in England, while President Biden is in Brussels.

FOp1FIuVsAQaCGz

They are hucksters. They promised that for $50 they would write your name in a bible which would guarantee God would answer your prayers. They also sold weight loss cures, and wreaths that would ward off witchcraft. They got rich from scamming white folks out of their money.

They are hucksters. They promised that for $50 they would write your name in a bible which would guarantee God would answer your prayers. They also sold weight loss cures, and wreaths that would ward off witchcraft. They got rich from scamming white folks out of their money.

This used to be called being resourceful.

Meanwhile, I hope you are enjoying eating Petco fresh refrigerated dog food on your measly ass military pension and SS.
You F'in lazy loser.

This used to be called being resourceful.

Meanwhile, I hope you are enjoying eating Petco fresh refrigerated dog food on your measly ass military pension and SS.
You F'in lazy loser.
Yes. Crooks often like to think of themselves as resourceful, especially since they don't have morals to show them how they are wrong.

Hey fool, do you remember all those retarded white libatard bitches screaming to the sky when Trump body slammed Hilda? I bet you do!
I don’t remember them attacking the Capitol

Forum List

Back