DHS Whistleblower: Obama Will Commit Reichstag Event To Trigger Martial Law

two more farts in a row in the grass from you dawgshit.:9:

Through the years this is the type of bullshit I have seen from you. This, and other forms of insults, but absolutely nothing intelligent or insightful. You have demonstrated your inability to convey any type of opinion with your words. All you have are insults, and most commonly this old bit of "farts in here" comments. I have watched your dumbassery so long I am convinced this is how you conduct yourself in real life as well.
Some may consider it damn sad to see someone so poorly educated that they think "somebody farted" is an actual response.

Don't worry, I know from your past behavior pattern you will run away and not respond to anyone with anything except "somebody farted". It fits the pattern you have built for yourself, a pattern built from the inability to discuss anything in a reasonable fashion. I wish I could say it isn't your fault, and blame the public schools, but that would simply be putting more blame on the schools than they deserve to bear.

Nobody can be as ignorant and idiotic as you little guy, without trying. I consider you one of the willfully ignorant, and nothing more than a tool for Iran's president Amedinejhad and his mouthpiece Alex Jones. Therefore, not only are you willfully ignorant, your a treasonous bastard as well.

You clearly haven't been here long enough. He's had to contend with the same posters who use various Sock Puppets to only come here to insult those who simply want to discuss Conspiracy Theories. They have no interest in discussing anything. They're only here to hurl stale 'Tinfoil Hat' insults.

He's just given up on them. And i can't blame him. Stay here a bit longer and you'll begin to notice who the hateful Socks are. One in particular, uses 5 or 6 different Socks. He or she goes by SAYIT, daws101, Candycorn, del, and a couple others. If you really want to discuss Conspiracy Theories, that's cool. But if you're only here to insult, then you're a waste of time. But i'm willing to give you a chance. I'll observe and decide whether or not you're serious about really discussing Conspiracy Theories. If you are, i look forward to the dialogue.

Last edited:
Are you sure you don't mean you will see if he's willing to agree with you about conspiracy theories, Paulitician? :tongue:

You've done your share of tossing about insults. I seem to recall a few instances of you calling people 'goose-steppers' and 'sheeple' and 'government boot-lickers' and various other insulting phrases.

Sure, sometimes you are responding to insults...but you also do that when you disagree with what someone is saying. ;)

Are you sure you don't mean you will see if he's willing to agree with you about conspiracy theories, Paulitician? :tongue:

You've done your share of tossing about insults. I seem to recall a few instances of you calling people 'goose-steppers' and 'sheeple' and 'government boot-lickers' and various other insulting phrases.

Sure, sometimes you are responding to insults...but you also do that when you disagree with what someone is saying. ;)

You don't have to agree with me on anything. That's definitely not required. But some only come here to insult. And i just respond accordingly.

two more farts in a row in the grass from you dawgshit.:9:

Through the years this is the type of bullshit I have seen from you. This, and other forms of insults, but absolutely nothing intelligent or insightful. You have demonstrated your inability to convey any type of opinion with your words. All you have are insults, and most commonly this old bit of "farts in here" comments. I have watched your dumbassery so long I am convinced this is how you conduct yourself in real life as well.
Some may consider it damn sad to see someone so poorly educated that they think "somebody farted" is an actual response.

Don't worry, I know from your past behavior pattern you will run away and not respond to anyone with anything except "somebody farted". It fits the pattern you have built for yourself, a pattern built from the inability to discuss anything in a reasonable fashion. I wish I could say it isn't your fault, and blame the public schools, but that would simply be putting more blame on the schools than they deserve to bear.

Nobody can be as ignorant and idiotic as you little guy, without trying. I consider you one of the willfully ignorant, and nothing more than a tool for Iran's president Amedinejhad and his mouthpiece Alex Jones. Therefore, not only are you willfully ignorant, your a treasonous bastard as well.

You clearly haven't been here long enough. He's had to contend with the same posters who use various Sock Puppets to only come here to insult those who simply want to discuss Conspiracy Theories. They have no interest in discussing anything. They're only here to hurl stale 'Tinfoil Hat' insults.

He's just given up on them. And i can't blame him. Stay here a bit longer and you'll begin to notice who the hateful Socks are. One in particular, uses 5 or 6 different Socks. He or she goes by SAYIT, daws101, Candycorn, del, and a couple others. If you really want to discuss Conspiracy Theories, that's cool. But if you're only here to insult, then you're a waste of time. But i'm willing to give you a chance. I'll observe and decide whether or not you're serious about really discussing Conspiracy Theories. If you are, i look forward to the dialogue.
" One in particular, uses 5 or 6 different Socks. He or she goes by SAYIT, daws101, Candycorn, del, and a couple others"-- paulie

the above is paulie's obsessive and completely incorrect description of 5 separate posters. And he wants to rationally discuss conspiracy theories...:cuckoo:

" One in particular, uses 5 or 6 different Socks. He or she goes by SAYIT, daws101, Candycorn, del, and a couple others"-- paulie

the above is paulie's obsessive and completely incorrect description of 5 separate posters. And he wants to rationally discuss conspiracy theories...:cuckoo:

You know you're lying. But whatever. It's of no consequence. Have at it. :)

You know you're lying. But whatever. It's of no consequence. Have at it. :)
no paulie you're the one that lying, a quick check of the users list proves without question that the 5 you claim are one are in reality 5...your denial of fact would be sad if you weren't such a self aggrandizing pretentious slapdick!

I don't know who is a sock or who isn't. I don't have but one id here and assume that others do too until it is made clear by the banning of the sock.
I used to have discussions related to conspiracy theorys. The conspiracy believers always resort to name calling and I have respinded in kind.

I have absolutely no need for your approval, or anyone elses. You might, I don't so please don't transfer your need to be accepted on me. I simply don't care what others, including you, think.

I have observed 911nutsack long enough to know he is incapable of adding anything to a conversation. Except the fart comments of course.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

I don't know who is a sock or who isn't. I don't have but one id here and assume that others do too until it is made clear by the banning of the sock.
I used to have discussions related to conspiracy theorys. The conspiracy believers always resort to name calling and I have respinded in kind.

I have absolutely no need for your approval, or anyone elses. You might, I don't so please don't transfer your need to be accepted on me. I simply don't care what others, including you, think.

I have observed 911nutsack long enough to know he is incapable of adding anything to a conversation. Except the fart comments of course.

bump!:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Like i said, you clearly haven't been here long enough. I assure you, he was attacked first. That's just what Sock Trolls do. They're not here to discuss. They're only here to hurl their tired 'Tinfoil Hat' insults. But hey, you're entitled to believe whatever you like. Enjoy the forum.

it's just wreaks of a day old hand job in here .

You being from california don't surprise none. Wash yo hands and go get some air...:razz:
English not your first langue?

Nor yours, check your spelling brainiac...:D

So I left out the word ME and you couldn't understand anything, typical canoDuh ca...:eek:

You being from california don't surprise ME none. Wash your hands and go get some air...:razz:

In short leave the basement once in awhile and wash the cum off your hands...:razz:

WARNING morbid pic of daws in da basement here...

Last edited:

Clearly rational thought is just not part of his make-up. The fact that he thinks there is some CT involving posters who he considers "sock puppets" reveals the grip his paranoia has on him. Everything is some sort of CT and only he can see. :cuckoo:

Dawgshit just shit in the yard again.:lol::D:9:

You being from california don't surprise none. Wash yo hands and go get some air...:razz:

So I read your OP in this thread. Any thought what became of that plot? The whistleblower? Canadian Free Press? Our elections? Does it ever occur to CT nutbags that the crap they are shoveling is just crap? Ever? :cuckoo:

5/11/12
Washington, DC – The Obama agents, through the DHS and other assorted colluders, are plotting a major ‘Reichstag’ event to generate racial riots and produce the justification for martial law, delaying the November 2012 elections, possibly indefinitely, a DHS whistleblower informed the Canada Free Press on Tuesday.

Last edited:

So I read your OP in this thread. Any thought what became of that plot? The whistleblower? Canadian Free Press? Our elections? Does it ever occur to CT nutbags that the crap they are shoveling is just crap? Ever? :cuckoo:

5/11/12
Washington, DC – The Obama agents, through the DHS and other assorted colluders, are plotting a major ‘Reichstag’ event to generate racial riots and produce the justification for martial law, delaying the November 2012 elections, possibly indefinitely, a DHS whistleblower informed the Canada Free Press on Tuesday.

In post 69 the plan has changed, It's Happening between now and 2016 unless the Hillary/Michelle ticket looks like a sure winner...:eusa_shhh:

How's that for gas on the flames...:razz:

Last edited:

5/11/12

In post 69 the plan has changed, It's Happening between now and 2016 unless the Hillery/Michelle ticket looks like a sure winner...:eusa_shhh:

How convenient!
Sounds exactly like those doomsday types who, when their end-of-days day passes uneventfully simply make up a new date! Woohoo! There's a sucker born every minute. :D

5/11/12

In post 69 the plan has changed, It's Happening between now and 2016 unless the Hillery/Michelle ticket looks like a sure winner...:eusa_shhh:

How convenient!
Sounds exactly like those doomsday types who, when their end-of-days day passes uneventfully simply make up a new date! Woohoo! There's a sucker born every minute. :D

What, no mention about the Hillary/Michelle ticket...:eusa_angel:

How convenient!

Deflection. You posted a loony tunes article about a bullshit artist from an obscure Canadian rag and wound up with shit on your face. What does that tell you about your CT and your ability to discern fact from fiction? :cuckoo:

How convenient!

Deflection. You posted a loony tunes article about a bullshit artist from an obscure Canadian rag and wound up with shit on your face. What does that tell you about your CT and your ability to discern fact from fiction? :cuckoo:

So does the brainiac moth have a reasonable explanation for post 69...:razz:

5/11/12

In post 69 the plan has changed, It's Happening between now and 2016 unless the Hillary/Michelle ticket looks like a sure winner...:eusa_shhh:

There was no internet when Johnson was president, so they passed out paper flyers saying Johnson would declare martial law and not surrender the white house to Nixon.
didn't happen
Still no internet when Nixon was going to call out the armed forces to stay in office.
didn't happen
The first president Bush was going to declare martial law to stay in office too, might have been some of the first twoofer claims on the internet.
didn't happen
Clinton was supposed to declare martial law, but no, we had a peaceful transfer of power to the second president Bush.
You guessed it, the G.W. Bush was supposed to declare martial law, round up a bunch of citizens ect ect....you can look back through the annuls of USMB and find these posts. Terral was certain the world would end just after martial law was declared. He was wrong and the twoofers rewarded him with his own internet radio show sponsered by Alex "the fraud" Jones.
It didn't happen, We experienced a peaceful transfer of power to President Obama.

After all the failures predicting presidents illegally seizing power, not one has come true.

not one!!!

So excuse me, and the others, if we find your particular brand of insanity tiresome, and worthy only of ridicule. That's all this dumbass 'prediction' is good for, a laugh or two.

With the historic record of the failure of the conspiracy nuts to predict any such 'takeover' of the USA by a rogue president, one would think this kind of bullshit prediction would simply be a topic of jokes on late night TV.

It hasn't, the predictions keep coming because those making them stand to profit in real money from those mentally unstable enough to believe them.

Conspiracy theories are big business.

Clearly rational thought is just not part of his make-up. The fact that he thinks there is some CT involving posters who he considers "sock puppets" reveals the grip his paranoia has on him. Everything is some sort of CT and only he can see. :cuckoo:

Sure thing del/Candycorn, or whoever. :cuckoo:

5/11/12

There was no internet when Johnson was president, so they passed out paper flyers saying Johnson would declare martial law and not surrender the white house to Nixon.
didn't happen
Still no internet when Nixon was going to call out the armed forces to stay in office.
didn't happen
The first president Bush was going to declare martial law to stay in office too, might have been some of the first twoofer claims on the internet.
didn't happen
Clinton was supposed to declare martial law, but no, we had a peaceful transfer of power to the second president Bush.
You guessed it, the G.W. Bush was supposed to declare martial law, round up a bunch of citizens ect ect....you can look back through the annuls of USMB and find these posts. Terral was certain the world would end just after martial law was declared. He was wrong and the twoofers rewarded him with his own internet radio show sponsered by Alex "the fraud" Jones.
It didn't happen, We experienced a peaceful transfer of power to President Obama.

After all the failures predicting presidents illegally seizing power, not one has come true.

not one!!!

So excuse me, and the others, if we find your particular brand of insanity tiresome, and worthy only of ridicule. That's all this dumbass 'prediction' is good for, a laugh or two.

With the historic record of the failure of the conspiracy nuts to predict any such 'takeover' of the USA by a rogue president, one would think this kind of bullshit prediction would simply be a topic of jokes on late night TV.

It hasn't, the predictions keep coming because those making them stand to profit in real money from those mentally unstable enough to believe them.

Conspiracy theories are big business.

And here you are :blahblah:

Forum List

Back