DHS Whistleblower: Obama Will Commit Reichstag Event To Trigger Martial Law

You being from california don't surprise none. Wash yo hands and go get some air...:razz:
English not your first langue?

Nor yours, check your spelling brainiac...:D

So I left out the word ME and you couldn't understand anything, typical canoDuh ca...:eek:

You being from california don't surprise ME none. Wash your hands and go get some air...:razz:

In short leave the basement once in awhile and wash the cum off your hands...:razz:

WARNING morbid pic of daws in da basement here...
not even close ..must be a homoerotic fantasy of yours...here's my take on you
rednecks.jpg
a far more accurate pic.

storm-troopers-close-up.jpg

Why Is Obama's Growing DHS Army Buying Armored Vehicles?

Wed, Mar 06 2013

A DHS officer, Robert Whitaker, stationed in El Paso, Texas, recently proudly described the agency's new armored toy as "Mine-resistant ... we use to deliver our team to high-risk warrant services ... (with) gun ports so we can actually shoot from within the vehicle; you may think it's pretty loud but actually it's not too bad ... we have gun ports there in the back and two on the sides as well. They are designed for .50-caliber weapons."

This is needed to serve warrants? Perhaps it might have been useful at Waco.

So the question is what does DHS need 1.6 billion bullets, 7,000 Ar-15s and 2,700 armored vehicles for?

But we are concerned about an administration pushing for ever stricter gun control and de facto gun registration in the form of allegedly universal background checks to which criminals and gangbangers won't comply is arming itself to the teeth.

If weapons of war don't belong on the street, Mr. President, explain these purchases.

Read More At Investor's Business Daily: DHS Buys Armored Vehicles, Bullets And Assault Weapons - Investors.com
Follow us: @IBDinvestors on Twitter | InvestorsBusinessDaily on Facebook

bullshit.png
best answer for this post...

DHS Arming Up?

(Updated)by EdMass
Mon Mar 11, 2013

I have no idea why DHS is acquiring enough rounds to sustain a "20 year war" nor why armored vehicles are required in America.

1.6 Billion Rounds Of Ammo For Homeland Security? It's Time For A National Conversation

As reported elsewhere, much of this purchase order is for rounds forbidden by international law for use in war, along with a frightening amount specialized for snipers. Also reported elsewhere, at the height of the Iraq War the Army was expending less than 6 million rounds a month. 1.6 billion rounds, therefore, would be enough to sustain a hot war for 20+ years. In America.

http://www.dailykrap.com/story/2013/03/11/1193219/-DHS-Arming-Up

...:eek:

DHS Arming Up?

(Updated)by EdMass
Mon Mar 11, 2013

I have no idea why DHS is acquiring enough rounds to sustain a "20 year war" nor why armored vehicles are required in America.

1.6 Billion Rounds Of Ammo For Homeland Security? It's Time For A National Conversation

As reported elsewhere, much of this purchase order is for rounds forbidden by international law for use in war, along with a frightening amount specialized for snipers. Also reported elsewhere, at the height of the Iraq War the Army was expending less than 6 million rounds a month. 1.6 billion rounds, therefore, would be enough to sustain a hot war for 20+ years. In America.

To put that in some perspective, the military apparently uses a huge amount of ammunition in training. For example, there's this from 2005 :

Military.com

According to the article, in 2005 the Army was going to increase it's yearly production of 5.56 mm and 7.62 mm rounds from 400 million to 1.8 billion. That's more than the entire DHS order, for just one year.

Admittedly, this was during an ongoing war, so training ammunition was obviously in high demand. Still, if the shelf life of the ammo being purchased by DHS is fairly high (how long CAN you store bullets?) then the 1.6 billion may not be quite as scary a number as some want to make out.

Nothing wrong with a little concern, or questioning the need for the purchases. I just think it's been used as a doom-and-gloom talking point too much. :)

DHS Arming Up?

(Updated)by EdMass
Mon Mar 11, 2013

To put that in some perspective, the military apparently uses a huge amount of ammunition in training. For example, there's this from 2005 :

Military.com

According to the article, in 2005 the Army was going to increase it's yearly production of 5.56 mm and 7.62 mm rounds from 400 million to 1.8 billion. That's more than the entire DHS order, for just one year.

Admittedly, this was during an ongoing war, so training ammunition was obviously in high demand. Still, if the shelf life of the ammo being purchased by DHS is fairly high (how long CAN you store bullets?) then the 1.6 billion may not be quite as scary a number as some want to make out.

Nothing wrong with a little concern, or questioning the need for the purchases. I just think it's been used as a doom-and-gloom talking point too much. :)
by rational people you're right but for AJ and paranoids like him it's Christmas.
guys like that are just waiting to shoot somebody.
the real thing is not near as glamorous as he thinks it is.

DHS Arming Up?

(Updated)by EdMass
Mon Mar 11, 2013

Military.com

Apples & oranges, dhs should not have any of that stuff, that's what the national guard is for...:eusa_angel:

DHS Arming Up?

(Updated)by EdMass
Mon Mar 11, 2013

Military.com

by rational people you're right but for AJ and paranoids like him it's Christmas.

50cal2.jpg

Here doggie doggie...:eusa_angel:

Last edited:
DHS Arming Up?

(Updated)by EdMass
Mon Mar 11, 2013

Military.com

Apples & oranges, dhs should not have any of that stuff, that's what the national guard is for...:eusa_angel:

If you are going to compare the purchase by DHS to the expenditures of the Army, I think it's perfectly reasonable for me to do the same. :)

Whether you think DHS should have weaponry and ammo or not is a different question.

Military.com

If you are going to compare the purchase by DHS to the expenditures of the Army, I think it's perfectly reasonable for me to do the same. :)

Whether you think DHS should have weaponry and ammo or not is a different question.

You did, you brought it up and you put a military link up, I highlighted it , spinning are we...:eusa_liar:

DHS should not be armed PERIOD!

Last edited:

You did, you brought it up and you put a military link up, I highlighted it , spinning are we...:eusa_liar:

DHS should not be armed PERIOD!

Did you not read your own post about this? "
As reported elsewhere, much of this purchase order is for rounds forbidden by international law for use in war, along with a frightening amount specialized for snipers. Also reported elsewhere, at the height of the Iraq War the Army was expending less than 6 million rounds a month. 1.6 billion rounds, therefore, would be enough to sustain a hot war for 20+ years. In America." That is comparing Army expenditures to the DHS purchases. I merely gave another such comparison. :eusa_whistle:

Why are they engaging in such a massive arms-buildup? Well, because their planning on using them against the People. These are domestic agencies getting all these weapons. Armored Tanks? Yikes!

Last edited:
Reichstag Events are good for morale. Hitler and the Nazis understood that. So some innocent Americans are murdered? No big deal. Just collateral damage in the end. Nothing brings the Country together like a good ole fashioned False Flag Operation. It's how you get awful travesties like The Patriot Act and NDAA. So of course they're planning another Reichstag Event. They're proven winners no?

The DHS is buying tons of ammunition not because they believe need it, but because the Government believes that you don't. All they are doing is creating an ammo shortage. This is nothing more than back door gun control. What good is a gun when there is no available ammunition for it because the Government -under the guise of DHS has bought it all up?

The DHS is buying tons of ammunition not because they believe need it, but because the Government believes that you don't. All they are doing is creating an ammo shortage. This is nothing more than back door gun control. What good is a gun when there is no available ammunition for it because the Government -under the guise of DHS has bought it all up?

Do you have any evidence to back this up? I'm not denying it, but without knowing how much ammunition the various manufacturers normally can and do make, I don't know how true it might be.

I'd also need to know what the numbers for private purchases and military purchases are to see how large a portion the DHS purchases are in comparison.

Military.com

50cal2.jpg

Here doggie doggie...:eusa_angel:
nice pic of you and your boyfriend...

Why are they engaging in such a massive arms-buildup? Well, because their planning on using them against the People. These are domestic agencies getting all these weapons. Armored Tanks? Yikes!

Typical "I-hate-America" CTBS. Note the unsubstantiated leap from "arms buildup" to "their planning on using them against the People." Note the sloped forehead. Note the knuckles dragging the ground. Note the Screen Name.

Typical "I-hate-America" CTBS. Note the unsubstantiated leap from "arms buildup" to "their planning on using them against the People." Note the sloped forehead. Note the knuckles dragging the ground. Note the Screen Name.

Oh boy, the old "You Hate America" attack. Yeah, why don't you come back with another one of your lame Sock Puppet trolls. Because your SAYIT Sock is just plain embarrassing at this point. Try again. :)

Oh boy, the old "You Hate America" attack. Yeah, why don't you come back with another one of your lame Sock Puppet trolls. Because your SAYIT Sock is just plain embarrassing at this point. Try again. :)
Survivalists-Group_zps7b2bf58c.jpg

Forum List

Back