DHS Whistleblower: Obama Will Commit Reichstag Event To Trigger Martial Law

30,000 - 100,000 Russian Troops Scheduled within next 7 Months - May 2, 2012

It's now 4 months into those 7 months. How's the Russian occupation coming along?

Oh, I forget. They speak perfect English, and look just us. Therefore, there's no possible way to prove they're not here. That's how the conspiracy works. Perhaps I'm one of those Russians, using my perfect English to create confusion here.

Interesting to know they're all Spetsnaz. The total number of Spetsnaz in Russia is about 10k, but somehow 30k-100k are coming here.

Oh, they've got an assassination list, the link tells us. People to be eliminated. Anyone with a fishing license, for example. Can't let those fishermen survive.

There's lots of disinformation and controlled opposition around, one must be careful what to believe.

5/11/12

‘Reichstag’ event could involve false assassination attempt blamed on “white supremacists”
Incited racial riots would lead to calls for government “crackdown”
Civil unrest would lead to martial law, DHS travel checkpoints, indefinite delay of elections
Washington, DC – The Obama agents, through the DHS and other assorted colluders, are plotting a major ‘Reichstag’ event to generate racial riots and produce the justification for martial law, delaying the November 2012 elections, possibly indefinitely, a DHS whistleblower informed the Canada Free Press on Tuesday.

The ‘Reichstag Event’ would take the form of a staged assassination attempt against Barack Obama, “carefully choreographed” and manufactured by Obama operatives. It would subsequently be blamed on “white supremacists” and used to enrage the black community to rioting and looting, the DHS source warned.

The Obama administration would then use the violence and chaos they created as justification for the imposition of martial law in major urban cities in America, the creation of DHS checkpoints, restriction of travel, and the indefinite delay of the November 2012 elections.

The Reichstag event refers to a fire started during Hitler’s rise to power. The fire allowed him to grab emergency powers and murder his opposition. Historians have long believed that Hitler started the fire himself, while he blamed it on the Communists.

The anonymous whistleblower elaborated on how the Obama administration is using the Occupy movement, labor unions, and other assorted subversive groups to create massive chaos within the nation.

“Using untracked campaign funds, they are paying people to infiltrate the various movements to cause physical destruction of property and disrupt commerce. That began last year, but has increased ten-fold already this year,” the DHS source shared.

Before It's News

Forum copyright policy, to be found HERE, prohibits posting of pieces in their entirety.

~Oddball

You, sir, are a class-A moron. Congrats.

said to the shopper in line in front of sister Jones while buying 10 cases of aluminum foil at costco...
Especially concerning this whopper...

9/11: A Conspiracy Theory - YouTube!
bahahahahahahahahahah!
How's that vast Jihadist conspiracy coming along? Or the one about the WMD's and mushroom clouds? :lol: Or how about the one about the babies being thrown from their incubators in Kuwait? :lol: You conspiracy theorists are a strange but funny bunch.

There's lots of disinformation and controlled opposition around, one must be careful what to believe.
said to the shopper in line in front of sister Jones while buying 10 cases of aluminum foil at costco...
Especially concerning this whopper...

9/11: A Conspiracy Theory - YouTube!

Dawgshit can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey troll he is when this video is posted.He runs off everytime.:lol::lol::D

5/11/12

‘Reichstag’ event could involve false assassination attempt blamed on “white supremacists”
Incited racial riots would lead to calls for government “crackdown”
Civil unrest would lead to martial law, DHS travel checkpoints, indefinite delay of elections
Washington, DC – The Obama agents, through the DHS and other assorted colluders, are plotting a major ‘Reichstag’ event to generate racial riots and produce the justification for martial law, delaying the November 2012 elections, possibly indefinitely, a DHS whistleblower informed the Canada Free Press on Tuesday.

The ‘Reichstag Event’ would take the form of a staged assassination attempt against Barack Obama, “carefully choreographed” and manufactured by Obama operatives. It would subsequently be blamed on “white supremacists” and used to enrage the black community to rioting and looting, the DHS source warned.

The Obama administration would then use the violence and chaos they created as justification for the imposition of martial law in major urban cities in America, the creation of DHS checkpoints, restriction of travel, and the indefinite delay of the November 2012 elections.

The Reichstag event refers to a fire started during Hitler’s rise to power. The fire allowed him to grab emergency powers and murder his opposition. Historians have long believed that Hitler started the fire himself, while he blamed it on the Communists.

The anonymous whistleblower elaborated on how the Obama administration is using the Occupy movement, labor unions, and other assorted subversive groups to create massive chaos within the nation.

“Using untracked campaign funds, they are paying people to infiltrate the various movements to cause physical destruction of property and disrupt commerce. That began last year, but has increased ten-fold already this year,” the DHS source shared.

Before It's News

Forum copyright policy, to be found HERE, prohibits posting of pieces in their entirety.

~Oddball

You, sir, are a class-A moron. Congrats.

yep thats what you are Its just me i think.:D

How's that vast Jihadist conspiracy coming along? Or the one about the WMD's and mushroom clouds? Or how about the one about the babies being thrown from their incubators in Kuwait? You conspiracy theorists are a strange but funny bunch.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lmao:

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Last edited:
NIMH · The Numbers Count: Mental Disorders in America

from the link;

Mental Disorders in America

Mental disorders are common in the United States and internationally. An estimated 26.2 percent of Americans ages 18 and older — about one in four adults — suffer from a diagnosable mental disorder in a given year.1 When applied to the 2004 U.S. Census residential population estimate for ages 18 and older, this figure translates to 57.7 million people.2 Even though mental disorders are widespread in the population, the main burden of illness is concentrated in a much smaller proportion — about 6 percent, or 1 in 17 — who suffer from a serious mental illness.1 In addition, mental disorders are the leading cause of disability in the U.S. and Canada.3 Many people suffer from more than one mental disorder at a given time. Nearly half (45 percent) of those with any mental disorder meet criteria for 2 or more disorders, with severity strongly related to comorbidity.1

more at link

hey there slackass,yep your handlers sure are getting worried this information is getting out.Good luck on your pathetic bablings agent that Bill Cooper wasnt gunned down for getting the truth out on 9/11.not too many dumbfucks out there that will listen to your complete bullshit troll.

translation of slackass-Yes you are right 9/11.My handlers sent me here immediately because they are worried that this information is getting out so they have me here to try and derail this thread and yeah you are also right that I constantly show off what a dumbfuck troll I am lying about Bill Cooper, but its worth it because your also right that my handlers pay me very well for my propaganda I post when i come here to try and derail these threads and post my lies about Bill Cooper that I constantly get my ass handed to on a platter on all the time as well.But the moneys good so I will suffere humiliation all the time like i do for it.

Last edited:
FROM RUSSIA WITH LOVE: METEORS AND THE COMING NUCLEAR ATTACK ON AMERICA

By Paul McGuire
February 18, 2013

Friday February 15, 2013 two Russian nuclear-armed bombers circled the Western Pacific Island of Guam, equipped with nuclear-tipped missiles. The two Russian Tu-95 Bear-H strategic bombers were followed by U.S. jets that had scrambled from Andersen Air Force Base on Guam. The event occurred just hours before President Barack Obama’s state of the union address.

Military analysts said the bomber incident was highly unusual and believe Moscow was sending a strategic message to Washington. The bombers flew over a thousand miles from the Russian Far East and according to Defense officials they were likely equipped with six Kh-55 or Kh-55SM cruise missiles that can hit targets up to 1,800 miles away with either a high-explosive warhead or a 200-kiloton nuclear warhead. In contrast, the atomic bomb dropped on Hiroshima was 13-kiloton.

Military analysts say that Guam plays a strategic role in the Pentagon’s defense strategy designed to counter China’s precision guided missiles, submarines and anti-satellite weapons designed to prevent the U.S. from defending its allies or keeping sea lanes open. As such Guam is a key target for China and North Korea.

There are growing tensions between China and Japan and the U.S has committed to defending Japan. The Russian bomber flight seems to be a signal of its intentions to support China in any conflict. North Korea’s third underground nuclear weapons test also seems to be part of sending a coordinated signal to the U.S.

Paul McGuire -- From Russia With Love: Meteors and the Coming Nuclear Attack on America

Yes...they bombed themselves....

332-206.

Oh wow, you read titles, that's progressive...:eusa_silenced:

bozwarsn.gif

...:eusa_pray:

Forum List

Back