DHS warns migrant caravan U.S. will use force if necessary to stop illegal entry

DHS warns migrant caravan: 'U.S. will use force if necessary to stop illegal entry'

The migrant caravan heading towards the U.S. border appears to be growing in number by the day.

Despite warnings from President Trump to leaders of Central American countries that he would cut financial aid if they failed to act, the caravan’s numbers are growing, having reportedly reached 4,000 or more people on Wednesday.
--------------------------------------------------

Pray they don't make it if they do we have gone way beyond being in severe trouble, from diesease, to murders, rapes, car blats, bombings.

Well just look at Europe, that will tell you exactly what will happen.

SWEDEN should be your first stop.

There are a lot of threads on this. It seems pretty simple, since we can track this caravan we should have border patrol waiting. If we still have the statue of liberty up with that silly poem when they get here we should consider giving asylum or helping them out. From one of the dozen other threads I'm sure you know my feelings that we need more people who can hike across the continent to work.

Well i'm sure you can run and snitch, since it seems to be your own personal problem.

DHS warns migrant caravan: 'U.S. will use force if necessary to stop illegal entry'

The migrant caravan heading towards the U.S. border appears to be growing in number by the day.

Despite warnings from President Trump to leaders of Central American countries that he would cut financial aid if they failed to act, the caravan’s numbers are growing, having reportedly reached 4,000 or more people on Wednesday.

Pray they don't make it if they do we have gone way beyond being in severe trouble, from diesease, to murders, rapes, car blats, bombings.

There are a lot of threads on this. It seems pretty simple, since we can track this caravan we should have border patrol waiting. If we still have the statue of liberty up with that silly poem when they get here we should consider giving asylum or helping them out. From one of the dozen other threads I'm sure you know my feelings that we need more people who can hike across the continent to work.

Well i'm sure you can run and snitch, since it seems to be your own personal problem.

Be more clear, what's my personal problem? And what am I going to snitch on?

Eh, they said the same thing about the shanty irish and dumb pollocks, not to mention the catholics and their holy master the pope coming and taking over.

What's happening today is not even close or in the same ballpark.
Different times, different people, different values, different objectives

Each new wave of immigrants has had that said about them. FWIW, the Germans may have been more sympathetic towards the motherland in WWI but largely they stepped up. If we treat these people decently they will assimilate just fine. You should see these Bosnians we got 20 years ago.

The topic is the false notion that someone (anybody) will stop the migrant caravan headed to the US.
Let's try to stay on topic

Yeah, there are a lot of posts on this topic. Who am I supposed to snitch to? Mexican law enforcement kinda sucks. Want them to send their good cops out to corral these folks or to keep the vacation compounds safe?

Everyone knows that, everyone knows they're coming. If border patrol oversleeps and they all get in at once it will be amazing.

Its the secret hispanics trying to get in tonight we have to fear! Beware! Some capitalist is coming into America to make money!

Each new wave of immigrants has had that said about them. FWIW, the Germans may have been more sympathetic towards the motherland in WWI but largely they stepped up. If we treat these people decently they will assimilate just fine. You should see these Bosnians we got 20 years ago.

So you're saying that it makes no difference how many illegally come to the US?

Really? So if the immigrants are so great.....why is their own nation such a shit hole that they need to run here and how are they going to help build a nation any better than the one they left when they've displaced us all?

You recklessly discount as meaningless the culture that built this nation. It took a very special group of people to build the wealthiest and most powerful nation on the planet. Those people are going away. Wanna see what the future for America looks like?

Just visit the places where all these people are running from. THEY built the nations they are abandoning just as we Americans are building a bleak future by not following the Constitution and protection what we've built

You mention there were more than 1 threat on this topic, so I said what I said.
And really, there aren't any threads on this particular incident.

Really? So if the immigrants are so great.....why is their own nation such a shit hole that they need to run here and how are they going to help build a nation any better than the one they left when they've displaced us all?

You recklessly discount as meaningless the culture that built this nation. It took a very special group of people to build the wealthiest and most powerful nation on the planet. Those people are going away. Wanna see what the future for America looks like?

Just visit the places where all these people are running from. THEY built the nations they are abandoning.

First, this country is a melting pot of a bunch of cultures. in 1852 why were their parent nations our forefathers built such shit holes that they braved an Atlantic ocean crossing to come over?

As said in the 10101 other threads I want to legally take in more immigrants and make them repopulate St Louis, Cleveland, Detroit and the rest of the empty rust belt cities.

What people are going away? Sounds like we're going to get more future Americans here.

I'm just amazed how interesting this suddenly is.

I'm just amazed how interesting this suddenly is.

Yeah, you'll have that. , there is a real danger to this taking place. Not all will be kept out of the US many will get in anyway.

I really don't want to see them hurt, they are desperate people but we can't absorb masses of undocumented people like this. All the local services, border patrol, housing, hospitals, you name it will be bursting at the seams. Mexico better fucking step up NOW.

Why should Mexico step up?

Why should we?

Why should we not? My idea is to just give these folks housing in city owned property in Cleveland and make them get jobs to pay taxes for a decade before they are citizens. Heck, half in Cleveland, half Detroit.
Then what ever part of Cleveland or Detroit is somewhat decent will be up to their gullet in gang crimes and black people will be driven out just like they have been in Los Angeles.

Why do you persist in the myth that these are basically decent people who only want to work. All the evidence is against you.

Here's the deal folks.....GLOBALISTS have the USA and it's political and financial systems by the balls.
While he will speak about a "beautiful wall", and speak about troops at the border, we all should know by now that even if he really wanted to, he probably can't.

Think about it........
No matter what We The People want or need, it's not what those who are in control want so we are effectively over-ruled.
The ONLY possible way for We The People to change things is to get off our asses and do what Thomas Jefferson said would one day be the case......

Even IF Trump DID send troops to the border, they would likely be unarmed or symbolically handcuffed and ordered to use polite pleading to ASK illegals not to come into our country....but not to touch them or use ANY force to stop them. Basically they can walk past our troops laughing. We have become a paper tiger.....a wet one at that.

We are a nation of fools and the world knows it. They will rape America every way imaginable because they know we as a people are morons of epic proportions. And we will pay until we are literally bankrupt. The Founding Fathers didn't blame others......they just did what had to be done. They were unique and unlike ANY others ever on US soil

I don't think so, bubba. Set up unmanned machine guns. Problem solved.

I really don't want to see them hurt, they are desperate people but we can't absorb masses of undocumented people like this. All the local services, border patrol, housing, hospitals, you name it will be bursting at the seams. Mexico better fucking step up NOW.

Why should we?

Why should we not? My idea is to just give these folks housing in city owned property in Cleveland and make them get jobs to pay taxes for a decade before they are citizens. Heck, half in Cleveland, half Detroit.
Then what ever part of Cleveland or Detroit is somewhat decent will be up to their gullet in gang crimes and black people will be driven out just like they have been in Los Angeles.

Why do you persist in the myth that these are basically decent people who only want to work. All the evidence is against you.

I have read that stuff about the new migrants being terrible people in 300 years worth of writings.

FWIW, there are big empty spots in even little St Louis city. The place used to have what, 800,000 or 900,000 ppl. Now it has 300,000 something. There is NO demand for housing in portions of the city, just decaying abandoned homes the city owns. Some poor black man should be thrilled to have some tan neighbors mowing their yards and working instead of vacant brick houses all around.

Why should we?

I have read that stuff about the new migrants being terrible people in 300 years worth of writings.

FWIW, there are big empty spots in even little St Louis city. The place used to have what, 800,000 or 900,000 ppl. Now it has 300,000 something. There is NO demand for housing in portions of the city, just decaying abandoned homes the city owns. Some poor black man should be thrilled to have some tan neighbors mowing their yards and working instead of vacant brick houses all around.
The black man would be burned out the same way the hispanics burned out the blacks in Inglewood.

upload_2018-10-19_20-34-2.png

USA NEWS on Twitter

Why should we?

The black man would be burned out the same way the hispanics burned out the blacks in Inglewood.

If that happens we have laws to deal with it.

The gun rights folks have convinced me we need enforcement not new regulations.

And FWIW, I LOVE the death penalty.

Just visit the places where all these people are running from. THEY built the nations they are abandoning.

First, this country is a melting pot of a bunch of cultures. in 1852 why were their parent nations our forefathers built such shit holes that they braved an Atlantic ocean crossing to come over?

As said in the 10101 other threads I want to legally take in more immigrants and make them repopulate St Louis, Cleveland, Detroit and the rest of the empty rust belt cities.

What people are going away? Sounds like we're going to get more future Americans here.

Ohh. You want MS-13 to start drug distribution and sex trafficking centers. Why didn't you say so?

Why should we?

Go here have a look this is what we are in store for if these savages make it into the US.

Voice of Europe

upload_2018-10-19_20-39-30.png

Forum List

Back