Pizza delivery guy goes the extra mile

Hey dingbat, where does it say the guy is a tRumpkin?

Let me answer that for ya:

It doesn't.

Way to politicize a cool story retard.

Hey dingbat, where does it say the guy is a tRumpkin?

Let me answer that for ya:

It doesn't.

Way to politicize a cool story retard.
The full story I saw earlier was removed by YouTube. Typical move by leftist.

What in the friggety flying fuck do Rumpbots have to do with this? Rump isn't even mentioned anywhere in the story. This is a fucking PIZZA story. It's a cancer story. It's a humanitarian story. None of those make it a Rump story.

What in the fuck is WRONG with you dickheads?

I'm gonna guess you were a Hillary ass sniffer before Trump kicked that nasty bitch to the curb.

What in the friggety flying fuck do Rumpbots have to do with this? Rump isn't even mentioned anywhere in the story. This is a fucking PIZZA story. It's a cancer story. It's a humanitarian story. None of those make it a Rump story.

I'm gonna guess you were a Hillary ass sniffer.

I'm gonna guess you were dropped on your head at birth.

Third thread I've blown up tonight claiming "Democrat" this and "Rump" that with no evidence whatsoever. First it was “Democrat operative says we've been rigging elections for 50 years” except for the inconvenient facts that it ain't Democrats and they weren't talking about rigging.

Then a second asshat tries to plop “Democrat arrested for DUI” --- about a candidate for an election that doesn't even use political parties at all.

Now here you come waddling in trying to attach Rump to a fucking pizza.

Just make it up if it doesn't exist. Y'all are damn desperate.

Last edited:

I'm gonna guess you were a Hillary ass sniffer.

I'm gonna guess you were dropped on your head at birth.

Third thread I've blown up tonight claiming "Democrat" this and "Rump" that with no evidence whatsoever.

I'm not surprised you'd try claiming a win. Obama did the same thing when Trump started improving the economy.

It's a cancer story. It's a humanitarian story. None of those make it a Rump story.
I second this. For once a story about something good being done that doesn't have anything to do with who stands where on political issues.

God bless you and the delivery person and hospice patient always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back