DHS warns migrant caravan U.S. will use force if necessary to stop illegal entry

Each new wave of immigrants has had that said about them. FWIW, the Germans may have been more sympathetic towards the motherland in WWI but largely they stepped up. If we treat these people decently they will assimilate just fine. You should see these Bosnians we got 20 years ago.

So you're saying that it makes no difference how many illegally come to the US?

Really? So if the immigrants are so great.....why is their own nation such a shit hole that they need to run here and how are they going to help build a nation any better than the one they left when they've displaced us all?

You recklessly discount as meaningless the culture that built this nation. It took a very special group of people to build the wealthiest and most powerful nation on the planet. Those people are going away. Wanna see what the future for America looks like?

Just visit the places where all these people are running from. THEY built the nations they are abandoning.

First, this country is a melting pot of a bunch of cultures. in 1852 why were their parent nations our forefathers built such shit holes that they braved an Atlantic ocean crossing to come over?

As said in the 10101 other threads I want to legally take in more immigrants and make them repopulate St Louis, Cleveland, Detroit and the rest of the empty rust belt cities.

What people are going away? Sounds like we're going to get more future Americans here.

Ohh. You want MS-13 to start drug distribution and sex trafficking centers. Why didn't you say so?

Who the heck said that?

Man, I love the death penalty. We have laws. If these folks get in trouble, hang em. If they like cross a continent and wanna work, let them in!

I really don't want to see them hurt, they are desperate people but we can't absorb masses of undocumented people like this. All the local services, border patrol, housing, hospitals, you name it will be bursting at the seams. Mexico better fucking step up NOW.

Why should Mexico step up?

Why should we?

Why should we not? My idea is to just give these folks housing in city owned property in Cleveland and make them get jobs to pay taxes for a decade before they are citizens. Heck, half in Cleveland, half Detroit.

Go here have a look this is what we are in store for if these savages make it into the US.

Voice of Europe

View attachment 223672

The fear and hate campaign over "those evil people".

Man, this has all happened before. Want some pictures of citizens who are on death row?

I really don't want to see them hurt, they are desperate people but we can't absorb masses of undocumented people like this. All the local services, border patrol, housing, hospitals, you name it will be bursting at the seams. Mexico better fucking step up NOW.

Why should we?

Why should we not? My idea is to just give these folks housing in city owned property in Cleveland and make them get jobs to pay taxes for a decade before they are citizens. Heck, half in Cleveland, half Detroit.

Go here have a look this is what we are in store for if these savages make it into the US.

Voice of Europe

View attachment 223672

Man, this has all happened before. Want some pictures of citizens who are on death row?

So when and if your sister, mother, daughter, aunt gets gang raped you going to say the same.
Do you know why you think what you do , because your head is in the clouds, and you think none of that is ever gonna happen in little OLE US of A...

NEWS FLASH we are entering into the NWO which is part of taking over the West.........

Gawd help you living in your fantasy world.

THis is menat to break the nation.....

Italy tanking
Germany tanking
France tanking......

What part of GLOBAL COLLAPSE don't you get.

Why should we?

Voice of Europe

View attachment 223672

So when and if your sister, mother, daughter, aunt gets gang raped you going to say the same.
Do you know why you think what you do , because your head is in the clouds, and you think none of that is ever gonna happen in little OLE US of A...

NEWS FLASH we are entering into the NWO which is part of taking over the West.........

Italy tanking
Germany tanking
France tanking......

How can we spin this....

This country is no longer the dominant economy on earth. We need more people. You've alluded to some kind of dying Euro-American culture thing.

You hit the nail on the head in a way. Europe is losing its place as the rest of the world rises. Some of this is natural. In the year 0AD Rome was the place to be. 900AD China. 700AD the Middle East, 1600AD Europe again. 2000 BC, Africa. 6000BC the Middle East.

These things ebb and flow. You better figure out a way of getting more muscle in America though, empires die because of this type of thing. When Rome was expanding everyone they encountered became Romans. During the decline they trained leaders for the other side. Even if you HATE them, we better make these folks Americans and put them to work paying taxes to build our Space Force if we are gonna keep up with China's.

Between India and China there are almost 10x as many people as here.

Now, if you think they're genetically inferior to the shanty irish, the dago's or some other ppl who were all ridiculed in turn before they were assimilated, just man up and say so and we can have that debate.

Why should we?

Voice of Europe

View attachment 223672

Italy tanking
Germany tanking
France tanking......

How can we spin this....

This country is no longer the dominant economy on earth. We need more people. You've alluded to some kind of dying Euro-American culture thing.

You hit the nail on the head in a way. Europe is losing its place as the rest of the world rises. Some of this is natural. In the year 0AD Rome was the place to be. 900AD China. 700AD the Middle East, 1600AD Europe again. 2000 BC, Africa. 6000BC the Middle East.

These things ebb and flow. You better figure out a way of getting more muscle in America though, empires die because of this type of thing. When Rome was expanding everyone they encountered became Romans. During the decline they trained leaders for the other side. Even if you HATE them, we better make these folks Americans and put them to work paying taxes to build our Space Force if we are gonna keep up with China's.

Now, if you think they're genetically inferior to the shanty irish, the dago's or some other ppl who were all ridiculed in turn before they were assimilated, just man up and say so and we can have that debate.

Don't worry savages are always filled with love so much love they stampede the cops, now just sit back and wait for them to rape, kill, bomb, attack all those who think just like you.

Reality will prove us right when these savages get into this nation....... There won't be any denying it. At first your heads will still be up the ass of fantasy word thinking........... then BAmmmmm.

We know this because the idiots better known as " LEFTIST". thought the same dam thing.

this is to break society
it is engineered to destroy the country..........

3RD WORLD SAVAGE HAVE NO REGARD FOR HUMAN LIFE , SADLY STUPID FK LEFTIST CAN'T IFGURE THAT OUT.

TAKING OVER THE WEST WAKE UP
upload_2018-10-19_21-4-12.png

Harlan Z. Hill on Twitter

I will clarify what I posted earlier. MOST of those people are desperate families but certainly SOME are bad guys trying to sneak in and do their dirty work smuggling drugs, humans or something worse.

Regardless of how many are real families or not there is no way this can be allowed. I want to see the Democratic leadership point to the mass invasion of 10,000 illegals and say "Open the gates let them all in!" I haven't heard them say anything about this.

DHS warns migrant caravan: 'U.S. will use force if necessary to stop illegal entry'

The migrant caravan heading towards the U.S. border appears to be growing in number by the day.

Despite warnings from President Trump to leaders of Central American countries that he would cut financial aid if they failed to act, the caravan’s numbers are growing, having reportedly reached 4,000 or more people on Wednesday.
--------------------------------------------------

Pray they don't make it if they do we have gone way beyond being in severe trouble, from diesease, to murders, rapes, car blats, bombings.

Well just look at Europe, that will tell you exactly what will happen.

SWEDEN should be your first stop.
Well it seems that Obamma did do something right he order22 billions of Ammo a few years ago...
upload_2018-10-20_0-0-35.jpeg

Why should we?

Voice of Europe

View attachment 223672

Want some pictures of LAPD most wanted.

Most Wanted - Los Angeles Police Department

Maybe they were going to rebuild the slums in LA.

Why should we?

Voice of Europe

View attachment 223672

Italy tanking
Germany tanking
France tanking......

How can we spin this....

You will never make these invaders Americans. That's why they march under their own flag.

DHS warns migrant caravan: 'U.S. will use force if necessary to stop illegal entry'

The migrant caravan heading towards the U.S. border appears to be growing in number by the day.

Despite warnings from President Trump to leaders of Central American countries that he would cut financial aid if they failed to act, the caravan’s numbers are growing, having reportedly reached 4,000 or more people on Wednesday.
--------------------------------------------------

Pray they don't make it if they do we have gone way beyond being in severe trouble, from diesease, to murders, rapes, car blats, bombings.

Well just look at Europe, that will tell you exactly what will happen.

SWEDEN should be your first stop.

There are a lot of threads on this. It seems pretty simple, since we can track this caravan we should have border patrol waiting. If we still have the statue of liberty up with that silly poem when they get here we should consider giving asylum or helping them out. From one of the dozen other threads I'm sure you know my feelings that we need more people who can hike across the continent to work.
upload_2018-10-20_0-23-12.jpeg

What a damn sad thread, starting with Mind Wars. Wow I'm not really in shock, I mean why don't you all go down there with your guns and kill them.

Why have the army kill innocent unarmed people. We are as bad as Saudi Arabia as they kill civilians in Yemen, but then again how many innocent civilians have we killed and slaughtered, I suspect thousands.

Forum List

Back