DHS has Orded 450 Million 450 million .40 caliber Hollow-Points?...

I have twin 40s... And of course I have Hollow-Points. :thup:

What do you think those are in my Sigpic?...

:)

peace...

Nothing says bad ass tough guy like hanging out the window of your '96 Hyundai.

It's not my car... Get your FACTS Straight you Fucking Douchebag WHORE!...

peace...

My fault. Let me rephrase

Nothing says bad ass tough guy like hanging out the window of your boyfriends '96 Hyundai.

Really? Source?

You mean Aside from the Fucking Link you just Quoted?... :lol:

peace...

actually, yes. I'd like some actual source, as opposed to an online news organization I never heard of. Thanks.

A link to this 'brief' they mention would be nice, too.

Actually, we should start by demanding that when he quote his own source, he do so in context, without cherry picking.

Another recent DHS move to gear up was back in March of this year, when it gave the defense contractor ATK a deal to provide the DHS with 450 million .40 caliber hollow-point ammunition over a five year period.

The right wingers are SOOO fear motivated. It is almost unreal.

grandma-cliff.jpg

ait_key_art11.jpg

Virginia-TRAP-Abortion-Clinics.jpg

The Department Of Homeland Security Is Buying 450 Million New Bullets - Business Insider

What I find funny is that 450 Million rounds for a Military our size (millions) over a 5 year period is somehow something that Obama Apologists would want to Deny or Dismiss...

Why is that?...

You Fuckers are Entertaining. :lol:

peace...

The regular military does not use hollow points they use 9 mm pistols and steel jacketed rounds.
Hollow points for the military are a violation of the Hague Convention.

Plus, if a bad guy is wounded by ball ammo, it takes two more bad guys to cart him off. One round took three guys out of the fight.

Ummmm 450 million .40 caliber Hollow-Points?
Not exactly marksmen are they. Seems they need more range time.

450 million is a heck of a lot.

What will they do with them?

Hollow points are about the only way you buy .22 LR ammo now.

I bought a few thousand rounds a while back and Wally World only sells the big boxes in hollow points.

None of this really makes any sense as the US police forces have made large advances in non-lethal methods for dealing with unrest. Is there some reason we should feel that the DHS is going to use lethal force in situations of unrest considering they barely do it now?

I heard about DHS ordering all of those bullets. I wrote to my Congressman and asked him what it was all about. He wrote back and said it was for the annual Thanksgiving Day Turkey Shoot.

I heard about DHS ordering all of those bullets. I wrote to my Congressman and asked him what it was all about. He wrote back and said it was for the annual Thanksgiving Day Turkey Shoot.

Well, 2 things about this:

"Infinite Delivery" (as I understand it) does 2 things: It ties the supplier, ATK, to a high level of what they may need to produce in a worst case scenario. The other thing it does is, obviously, prevents the DHS from having to multi-source the procurement.

The OP, of course, is simply wrong. It would be a lot like having a "not to exceed" in a contract. Like our agreement with one of wholesalers for pharma says, "not to exceed" meaning that we will not spend over $150,000. One of our vendors has a "not to exceed" stipulation in the contract as well meaning they will not be paid over a certain amount.

Nothing to see here folks. Move along.

Forum List

Back