Devon Archer testifying behind closed doors right now

Testimony evidence that Joe on the phone to assist Hunters business over 20 times.

That's all that was needed...bidens goose is as cooked as a thanksgiving turkey.

Now...will the empty nut sacks (republicans) actually do their job? And will biden start nuclear WW3 for a distraction?

Where did that come from? Back in reality, he said just the opposite.

Dan Goldman.....and you believe him?
I remember Raskin saying there was nothing in the 1023 ......until it was released...
You go girl.

You Trump cultists should check out what the Democrats are saying about this conspiracy. Which is ... nothing. You're that irrelevant.

Now, I'm sure you'll all cry it's some kind of coverup, but no, it's not. It really and truly is that nobody cares about the crazy stuff you make up.

No.

Marcs bolding is more annoying than anything. It is something I would expect from a self important 7th grader.
Some bold their whole post. Some post all caps. Some capitalize random words like Marc uses bold. Some believe that a color other than black makes them sexy. They never stop to think about the readers. If I had a book like that, it would be in the trash before I finished page one.

I love this bullshit mincing mincing of words that “he was on the phone but dud not say anything”
The VP being on the phone because his son wants him there is Absolutely saying and conveying something

lol ... i wonder why it was behind closed doors. SHOW THE PUBLIC.

oh never mind .... we know why.

You Trump cultists should check out what the Democrats are saying about this conspiracy. Which is ... nothing. You're that irrelevant.

Now, I'm sure you'll all cry it's some kind of coverup, but no, it's not. It really and truly is that nobody cares about the crazy stuff you make up.

That is silly.
The Ukraine had a legal government elected fairly in 2010, until the US bribed and armed the Maidan illegal military takeover in 2014.
Clearly Hunter was then the bagman, and Joe the enforcer who make the threats, like forcing Shokin to be illegally fired.

Forum List

Back