Detroit Pizza Franchise Refuses to Deliver After Dark. Locals Cry "Racism."

OK, rules of order out the window. What has this to do with pizza?

Last edited:
“You want to talk about racism? This has nothing to do with color, it has to do with people who are not willing to get up, plug in the coffee maker, and go to work … Come on, get a job, we’re not talking race here,” Joan McKenna said.

Reminds me of the Firesign Theater album; no deliveries in sector R.

OK, rules of order out the window. What has this to do with pizza?

Oh, OK. The first link was to another report.

Where is the racism charge, other than one person's say so? Was the shooter black? It's another random act of violence with no other significance. What's the excitement?

What is it, Mob rule is running private businesses now? I would hardly call protecting your business's employees racism.

Have you ever been in a big city after dark like Detroit, Cleveland, Chicago, etc? I've driven through and it is rough. White guys and gals are out walking too so it isn't just Blacks we're talkin here.

Have you ever been in a big city after dark like Detroit, Cleveland, Chicago, etc? I've driven through and it is rough. White guys and gals are out walking too so it isn't just Blacks we're talkin here.

:lol::lol::lol:

Obama and the UAW saved Detroit, right?

This is after it was saved, so it must have been really bad before this, right?

Obama and the UAW saved Detroit, right?

This is after it was saved, so it must have been really bad before this, right?

This is the same city featured on The worlds dumbest criminals.

A pizza guy was robbed at gun point delivering Pizza....at the front door of the delivery address.

So the driver went to his car and called the police.......The robber should have tipped. :badgrin:

Forum List

Back