Detroit Pizza Franchise Refuses to Deliver After Dark. Locals Cry "Racism."

My best friend went to Xavier U in Cincy and had a job as a bartender to make a few bucks. One winter night the place was empty most of his shift hours due to a blizzard raging outside. About closing time two black guys walked in and robbed him at gun point, so he called the cops when they left. Cops just followed their footprints in the snow a few blocks and made the arrests. I can't even imagine being that friggin' stupid.

It is not racism to refuse to deliver to certain areas after dark (or as was the case in Atlanta...to deliver AT ALL...day or night). It is a recognition of a culture within the area that harbors criminals and makes violent crime a probable result of one's going there.

There are good black people living all over this city. There was at least one area that was once known to be occupied by blacks whose culture had turned completely criminal. At first, the Post office refused to go into the neighborhood. Then the firemen and medical assistance people. THEN the police patrols. It took several raids of SWAT teams to clear the area of human vermin and bring back a sense of relative calm.

None of the actions taken by those refusing to enter the zone was considered racism because of the remaining black neighborhoods where there were no problems...and the fact that blacks refused to go into it...even in the day time. It was a crime culture that had to be neutralized.

I suspect the same thing happened with the Detroit pizza club. There are still some good black people in and around Detroit.

I live about 40 minutes out of Detroit and there are pizza places that won't even deliver out here because of the element that's usually around here. Especially in the summer. When you drive into a neighbor full of crackheads, prostitutes and car jackings, don't expect not to be harassed.

This isn't racism, it's sensibility.

Exactly. just sensibility. It doesn't matter who's gonna shoot me or what color. I just don't want to get shot for the $100 dollars in my pocket.

Aww heck! I worked at a pizza joint while in college. Sometimes I had to deliver (pizzas)

On one delivery a guy answers the door, freshly showered and wearing a bathrobe.
He invites me in while he 'looked for his wallet'.
Ummm Hell no!

Did I mention he wore his bathrobe in such a way as to show off his non flaccid goodies?

I live to tell the tail...

Sounds like a good opportunity for someone from the hood to start up their own pizza business.

But how could that happen...
Our President said basically that government builds businesses.
Don't the people in the hood have to wait for government to contact them and let
them know of the business opportunities waiting for them.

“If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen”

Barack Hussein Obama

Aww heck! I worked at a pizza joint while in college. Sometimes I had to deliver (pizzas)

On one delivery a guy answers the door, freshly showered and wearing a bathrobe.
He invites me in while he 'looked for his wallet'.
Ummm Hell no!

Did I mention he wore his bathrobe in such a way as to show off his non flaccid goodies?

I live to tell the tail...

you must be some hot stuff, and I don't mean pizzas, to have that effect on the guy that soon

Last edited:
Afros are worthless animals. They attack you and when you defend yourself, they call you racist.

The solution to all of the gun violence in Detroit is VERY SIMPLE.

GUN CONTROL is the answer!

Force these Detroit gang-bangers and other criminals to undergo background checks and waiting periods before they can purchase their guns, or steal their guns, or buy them out of Tyrone's car trunk!

Oh, wait a minute. CRIMINALS don't care about laws. Hence the reason why they are called "criminals".

Forum List

Back