Detroit At Seattle

What if the Hawks lose? What will the excuses be then?

Lynch was hurt!!
Wilson pulled a groin!
Pete Carroll strained his uterus!!
The officials!!!

of course, they CAN'T LOSE. It's a lock!!

Jesus, you could have waited until we cleared the Mon. nite game.........but, nooooo! Your team have a losing record or sumthin'?...........:laugh:.

What difference does it make when I start a Seahawk thread? You already know it's gonna happen. Why make you wait for it? :lol:

The Hawks will be 2-2 after next Monday night ..THEN all this talk of a losing record will vanish. Enjoy it while you can.
Who's winning their division?

Right now it appears the Cardinals have taken the lead out of the gate. They are 3-0. The Hawks match up well against them so I predict a sweep as we don't meet Arizona till the latter part of the season and by then the O-Line should be a much better unit. I really don't see Seattle losing another game in division. The train wreck that is the 49ers will be no problem. The Rams here at the CLink should be doable. Our next opponent after the Lions will be Cincy there. That COULD be a tough game but we will burn that bridge after we cross it.

As weak as Chicago and the Lions are it will work in the Hawks favor to continue developing answers for the few problems left for the Seahawks to work on. Really the only thing that has been holding back the Hawks has been the new O-Line and the amount of time Wilson has had and the open lanes he depends on to scamper when he want to extend plays. That and dumb ass penalties mostly giving Rodgers a few free plays that were the difference in Green Bay.

Neither the Rams nor the Packers blew Seattle out. The Hawks could have done just a few things better and won both of those matchups. Simple stuff like Bennett not crossing the LOS ahead of the snap would have left the Packers wanting and similar screw ups in St Louis that all can and will be addressed this last game and the one coming up against the Lions.

This new rookie Rawls has come along better than expected with 104 yds and a 5.5 average yards per attempt. With Lynch showing the wear and tear of age he has been a welcome substitute.

Graham finally got his shit together with 87 yards on 7 catches and a TD against the Bears.

Wilson ran for just over 40 yds on schedule as last season when he ran for over 800.

The best news of all is that except for Lynch's hammy strain the Hawks are all healthy..maybe Mebain has some minor owwie.

Chancellor according to Carroll just stepped right back in like he needed no practice. I'm not sure if THAT is an accurate report but it is good to have that hold out nonsense behind us.
Right now it doesn't seem like they will win the Superbowl but you never know.

Injuries play a heavy hand as to any team's future fortunes. That and the improvements that may or may not happen as young players develop or not as the season progresses.

Seattle still has the "core" players that got them into the big show plus a few very talented new additions. This new kid Tyler Lockett is every bit the game breaker that Percy Harvin was supposed to be in the kick return position. Obviously Jimmy Graham is an upgrade at Tight End. Now that Kam Chancellor is back in the fold the Legion of Boom is intact again.

All that really has held the Hawks back has been the new O-Line which had to learn to work together better. Admittedly the run and pass blocking has been ragged at times in the first halves of the first three games. There HAS been improvement in that area as the communication and responsibilities needed learned have been getting better each week.

When I study the progress of some other teams as I did last night watching Detroit play Minnesota it is clear that Seattle has a whole lot more to work with than teams that have so called ":veteran O-Lines" with far less natural individual abilities. Watching Detroit's QB was painful. What they need to improve upon they cannot and that is Stafford's decision making and throwing accuracy. He is what he was. Their O-Line has already plateaued. If it were not for Golden Tate the Lions would be a real disaster. He pulls Stafford's ass out of the fire on many occasions a game.

Although Wilson has had his "moments" of forcing the ball in the past he has taken MUCH better care of the rock this season. This is clear evidence that Russell is still learning whereas Stafford has reached his limits and is what he is and will be.

What has held the Seahawks from being undefeated so far this season is TRULY fixable within a handful of early season games. This is NOT the case in many other teams. Even the veteran Michael Bennett has "learned" to stop giving our opponents free plays by being off sides as evidenced against the Bears last Sunday.

Seattle has PROVEN coaching and GM components that have taken diamonds in the rough time and time again and succeeded. They also make changes at lightning speed when a no-win player like Dion Bailey falls on his pie hole giving the Packers an uncontested TD. Enter Kam Chancellor..EXIT Dion Bailey. This was an immediate and dramatic improvement in the Defensive Secondary. No Seahawk Safety or Corner fell down last weekend.

Many so called pundits have written the Hawks off with their 1-2 start this season. All that tells me is that these visionaries are ignorant and lazy.

Like I said on another post "I LOVE being 1-2" That puts the chip right back on the Hawk's shoulders. NOTHING helps the Hawk's players attitudes like being doubted.

PLEASE keep telling the internets that the Hawks have lost it and can't get it back...PPPUUULLLEEEEZZE!!! keep it up. I just love it.

Why are Seahag fans praying for a Palmer injury?.........:eusa_pray:

I don't wish ANY team lose their QB to injury...except Vick. I hope a rabid Pit Bull bites him in the dick and he gets rabies and dies.

I know the only reason you are not wishing injury on Shady Brady as well is because you want a rematch with him.lol

Shady Brady is right up there with Vick as someone who has disgraced the game.

as i said before,the cards are better positioned this year than last year to handle injurys now.Their backup QB looked impressive in the preseason driving for the winning touchdown against the raiders in oakland so he has shown he can do well in the two minute warning.So if Carson goes down this year,there wont be any panic in the desert this year like last year.The way he plays is similiar to wilson.once he gets more seasoning the cards look to have a promising future for carsons eventual replacement.

Last edited:

Lynch was hurt!!
Wilson pulled a groin!
The officials!!!

yeah he will use kinda the same lame excuses you use when facts are shown that Brady has this-* next to his name same as Mark Mcguire,Barry Bonds,Roger Clemons,and Lance Armstrong.:lmao::rolleyes-41:

Praying? I don't think so but if the injury history continues the way it has since he was with the Cincinnati and the Raiders it would be my guess and prediction it will again.

BS.......Seahag fans know that deep down they're praying for a Palmer injury. Once again, why is that?

I don't speak for the many hundreds of thousands of Hawk fans thru out the country and all over the planet..and probably any alien beings tuned in thru-out the universe.

I don't pray. There is no god save Wilson.

It does not matter to me if Palmer plays us or not.

What difference does it make when I start a Seahawk thread? You already know it's gonna happen. Why make you wait for it? :lol:

The Hawks will be 2-2 after next Monday night ..THEN all this talk of a losing record will vanish. Enjoy it while you can.

Right now it appears the Cardinals have taken the lead out of the gate. They are 3-0. The Hawks match up well against them so I predict a sweep as we don't meet Arizona till the latter part of the season and by then the O-Line should be a much better unit. I really don't see Seattle losing another game in division. The train wreck that is the 49ers will be no problem. The Rams here at the CLink should be doable. Our next opponent after the Lions will be Cincy there. That COULD be a tough game but we will burn that bridge after we cross it.

As weak as Chicago and the Lions are it will work in the Hawks favor to continue developing answers for the few problems left for the Seahawks to work on. Really the only thing that has been holding back the Hawks has been the new O-Line and the amount of time Wilson has had and the open lanes he depends on to scamper when he want to extend plays. That and dumb ass penalties mostly giving Rodgers a few free plays that were the difference in Green Bay.

Neither the Rams nor the Packers blew Seattle out. The Hawks could have done just a few things better and won both of those matchups. Simple stuff like Bennett not crossing the LOS ahead of the snap would have left the Packers wanting and similar screw ups in St Louis that all can and will be addressed this last game and the one coming up against the Lions.

This new rookie Rawls has come along better than expected with 104 yds and a 5.5 average yards per attempt. With Lynch showing the wear and tear of age he has been a welcome substitute.

Graham finally got his shit together with 87 yards on 7 catches and a TD against the Bears.

Wilson ran for just over 40 yds on schedule as last season when he ran for over 800.

The best news of all is that except for Lynch's hammy strain the Hawks are all healthy..maybe Mebain has some minor owwie.

Chancellor according to Carroll just stepped right back in like he needed no practice. I'm not sure if THAT is an accurate report but it is good to have that hold out nonsense behind us.

Injuries play a heavy hand as to any team's future fortunes. That and the improvements that may or may not happen as young players develop or not as the season progresses.

Seattle still has the "core" players that got them into the big show plus a few very talented new additions. This new kid Tyler Lockett is every bit the game breaker that Percy Harvin was supposed to be in the kick return position. Obviously Jimmy Graham is an upgrade at Tight End. Now that Kam Chancellor is back in the fold the Legion of Boom is intact again.

All that really has held the Hawks back has been the new O-Line which had to learn to work together better. Admittedly the run and pass blocking has been ragged at times in the first halves of the first three games. There HAS been improvement in that area as the communication and responsibilities needed learned have been getting better each week.

When I study the progress of some other teams as I did last night watching Detroit play Minnesota it is clear that Seattle has a whole lot more to work with than teams that have so called ":veteran O-Lines" with far less natural individual abilities. Watching Detroit's QB was painful. What they need to improve upon they cannot and that is Stafford's decision making and throwing accuracy. He is what he was. Their O-Line has already plateaued. If it were not for Golden Tate the Lions would be a real disaster. He pulls Stafford's ass out of the fire on many occasions a game.

Although Wilson has had his "moments" of forcing the ball in the past he has taken MUCH better care of the rock this season. This is clear evidence that Russell is still learning whereas Stafford has reached his limits and is what he is and will be.

What has held the Seahawks from being undefeated so far this season is TRULY fixable within a handful of early season games. This is NOT the case in many other teams. Even the veteran Michael Bennett has "learned" to stop giving our opponents free plays by being off sides as evidenced against the Bears last Sunday.

Seattle has PROVEN coaching and GM components that have taken diamonds in the rough time and time again and succeeded. They also make changes at lightning speed when a no-win player like Dion Bailey falls on his pie hole giving the Packers an uncontested TD. Enter Kam Chancellor..EXIT Dion Bailey. This was an immediate and dramatic improvement in the Defensive Secondary. No Seahawk Safety or Corner fell down last weekend.

Many so called pundits have written the Hawks off with their 1-2 start this season. All that tells me is that these visionaries are ignorant and lazy.

Like I said on another post "I LOVE being 1-2" That puts the chip right back on the Hawk's shoulders. NOTHING helps the Hawk's players attitudes like being doubted.

PLEASE keep telling the internets that the Hawks have lost it and can't get it back...PPPUUULLLEEEEZZE!!! keep it up. I just love it.

I don't wish ANY team lose their QB to injury...except Vick. I hope a rabid Pit Bull bites him in the dick and he gets rabies and dies.

I know the only reason you are not wishing injury on Shady Brady as well is because you want a rematch with him.lol

as i said before,the cards are better positioned this year than last year to handle injurys now.Their backup QB looked impressive in the preseason driving for the winning touchdown against the raiders in oakland so he has shown he can do well in the two minute warning.So if Carson goes down this year,there wont be any panic in the desert this year like last year.The way he plays is similiar to wilson.once he gets more seasoning the cards look to have a promising future for carsons eventual replacement.
It is so hard to win a Superbowl. So many good teams trying to win. None of us is cocky enough to bet $1000 right now their team is going to win it all. One injury can change things for so many teams. Hats off to the ones who win regardless. Peyton and Rogers and Brady are winners. I think Seattle is still in it. Then there's the cardinals.

Anyone considering Minnesota? Adrian petersons back baby!

Could this year be a year Ohio finally wins something? Bengals and browns always fall short.

As a Detroit fan I'm just glad Dallas and romo are struggling. Lol

Kappernick sucks. Rothlesburger and eli already got 2 championships. Cam Newton?

It is so hard to win a Superbowl. So many good teams trying to win. None of us is cocky enough to bet $1000 right now their team is going to win it all. One injury can change things for so many teams. Hats off to the ones who win regardless. Peyton and Rogers and Brady are winners. I think Seattle is still in it. Then there's the cardinals.

Ya...maybe. The Lions are so bad at tackling it was difficult to watch. And Bridgewater isn't accurate at all. He has a very limited range of passes. I'll give you that the Vikings are mo better with Peterson than without him and we ARE talking about a Back that can fumble three times in one game. :lol:

Ya...maybe. The Lions are so bad at tackling it was difficult to watch. And Bridgewater isn't accurate at all. He has a very limited range of passes. I'll give you that the Vikings are mo better with Peterson than without him and we ARE talking about a Back that can fumble three times in one game. :lol:
There comes a point when I become numb and sorta laugh or even root against the lions. This year it was after 2 games. The year they lost every game I rooted for them half way through the season.
Every year I give them another chance. Im like an abused wife.

Could this year be a year Ohio finally wins something? Bengals and browns always fall short.

As a Detroit fan I'm just glad Dallas and romo are struggling. Lol

Kappernick sucks. Rothlesburger and eli already got 2 championships. Cam Newton?

Kaepernick has done something remarkable. He has played progressively worse in each of his last 4 seasons and this year he is playing with less savoir fare than a rookie. Astounding. He should sue Kurt Warner.

Romo is struggling because he was carted off the field on a stretcher. He was actually playing OK until injured. Cam Cam Cam??? He still runs like a moron doing flips and the like. That shit is just ignorant. For what they are paying him you'd think it would be in his contract not to do stupid things that could injure himself. If he isn't more careful he will end up walking the Panther's sidelines with a bad hair doo like RobbyThreeGees. Eli, What can I say? He was lucky in beating the Pats. Brady is easily TWICE as good as the young Manning and yet somehow the Giants have won? How the ball bounces DOES matter.

Johnnie football should have stayed in college. The Bengals could emerge in a good position at the end of the season but there must be a jinx on Ohio. They ALWAYS find a way to fuck themselves in the foot.

There comes a point when I become numb and sorta laugh or even root against the lions. This year it was after 2 games. The year they lost every game I rooted for them half way through the season.
Every year I give them another chance. Im like an abused wife.

Detroit acts like a rudderless ship. They always seem to end up with good pick numbers in the draft so one would think the team would be LOADED with talent. I'm beginning to think their GM is an idiot. Watching them play the Vikings was painful. It's sad that their best player is a WR that Seattle didn't think was worth the trouble or the money. EASILY replaceable.

Except Manning and Rogers are not going to be compared in the future favorably to Barry Bonds and Roger Clemons like Brady will.Players who had to CHEAT to achieve greatness.:lmao:

I hate liars as do many people so Brady is as much a criminal as Vick is which is why I add Brady to that list up right up there with Vick as the only two quarterbacks in the league I would not feel bad for if they got seriously hurt.they have BOTH disgraced the game. plain and simple.PERIOD.

Last edited:
Kaepernick has done something remarkable. He has played progressively worse in each of his last 4 seasons and this year he is playing with less savoir fare than a rookie. Astounding. He should sue Kurt Warner.

Kaepernick problems relates to the team around him...When he had top talent around him he shined and having players like Gore in his prime moved the ball. The defense has declined and so has the 49ers.

Romo is struggling because he was carted off the field on a stretcher. He was actually playing OK until injured.

Romo like in the years before Murry was as you said okay...but when Dallas has to solely rely on Romo they fade. That was why Dallas went 8-8 for several years. No running game.

Cam Cam Cam??? He still runs like a moron doing flips and the like. That shit is just ignorant. For what they are paying him you'd think it would be in his contract not to do stupid things that could injure himself. If he isn't more careful he will end up walking the Panther's sidelines with a bad hair doo like RobbyThreeGees.

Cam looks like a little girl on the sidelines with that towel over his head. At times he plays the same way if the defense puts pressure on him.

Eli, What can I say? He was lucky in beating the Pats. Brady is easily TWICE as good as the young Manning and yet somehow the Giants have won? How the ball bounces DOES matter.

Again a team who had a lot of talent in years past, especially on defense...retirements has cost the Giants.

Johnnie football should have stayed in college. The Bengals could emerge in a good position at the end of the season but there must be a jinx on Ohio. They ALWAYS find a way to fuck themselves in the foot.

Manziel will fade away like most quarterbacks who won the Heisman over the last 15 years..Cleveland couldn't win if they had all the top 20 picks in draft for five years running.

The difference between Dallas and Seattle is that the Seahawks ALWAYS have their foot on the pedal with the GM and the coaches searching every nook and cranny to improve the team as a whole. Dallas has relied on Romo too much as the focus to winning allowing thier best RB to go away and allowing too much dead wood to accumulate in some areas of the team.

Jerry Jones is a great motivator and cheerleader for Dallas but he sucks as a GM. When it comes down to it he IS AN OWNER. He worries about the purse strings and spends too little time investigating how to improve his team like Schneider does.

Many teams including the Cowboys do their player accumulation only in the off season and pretty much that is the extent of how they "build" the team for the upcoming season. The Seahawks NEVER(*) stop searching for the best players in EVERY(*) area of the team thruout the year. This attitude isn't necessarily just acquiring players from the outside but always looking to move players within their own system to adjust the best man for the job even from week to week. Within the Hawks system no job is safe. I don't believe any team looks at it's personnel as honestly making any player "wait his turn" when it is clear that the backup is honestly the best man for the job.

(*)This method can't always go week to week as is shown by the O-Line development. That is an area that just takes time to mature. There is no way to evaluate how 5 players will work together without giving them a few weeks as as a unit. Some other positions are "safe" as well. The QB position can't be changed week to week like some teams do. If a Russell Wilson has a bad game or two you can't go running for a replacement. That erodes team continuity too much. A running back like Marshawn Lynch gets special consideration too. You don't just find "Beast Mode" under a rock. A guy with two of the most spectacular runs in NFL history under his belt gets a free pass. You NEVER really know when Lynch is going to break of a slice of greatness.

I love how ever since jerry jones got so arrogant and tried to run the organization himself and fired Jimmy Johnson and has tried to play GM,he has yet to make it back to the superbowl.:up:

An interesting side story about Monday night's match up with Detroit.

I was just over at the Hawks site and there is a story about how the Seahawks are excited about playing against Golden Tate their former star wide receiver.

That got me to thinking. There were rumors that one of the main reasons that Wilson divorced his wife was that she was having an affair with Tate. Just THEN he became way too expensive blah blah blah and Detroit offered him more money...more blah's.

If the rumors are true all this talk of the kum ba ya get together with their old team mate might take on a whole new twist.

Wilson might want to light it up against Tate's new team.

Our DBs might want to "send a message" from Russell ...sort of "in support" of their QB.

Just sayin... if Tate is the reason for busting up Russell's happy home this game could be more interesting than we all know.

Just sayin...

I haven't heard that rumor...I believe Tate leaving Seattle was due to the fist fight he and Harvin had in the locker room...it was a him or me situation. Seattle had a lot invested in Harvin and not much in Tate so the him or me proved easy at the time. IMO Seattle made the wrong move and now Seattle doesn't have either. Harvin had proven that he was trouble from day one that Seattle got him and Tate has proven to be a very good WR for Detroit.

I haven't heard that rumor...I believe Tate leaving Seattle was due to the fist fight he and Harvin had in the locker room...it was a him or me situation. Seattle had a lot invested in Harvin and not much in Tate so the him or me proved easy at the time. IMO Seattle made the wrong move and now Seattle doesn't have either. Harvin had proven that he was trouble from day one that Seattle got him and Tate has proven to be a very good WR for Detroit.

Golden Tate: Russell Wilson should put end to wife rumors

Don’t expect Golden Tate and Russell Wilson to reminisce about Seattle’s glory days anytime soon.

The Lions star wideout, who is rumored to have had an affair with the Super Bowl-losing QB’s now-ex-wife Ashton Meem, isn’t thrilled that his former teammate has yet to jump to his defense.

Modal Trigger
ashton1.jpg

The former Mrs. Russell Wilson, Ashton Meem, was rumored to have been intimate with Golden Tate.Photo: Twitter
“It’s a bunch of bulls–t,” Tate tells TMZ in the video above of the scandalous claims. “It’s sad that he’s letting this go on. ”

Wilson’s radio silence regarding the supposed tryst speaks volume to Tate.

“I don’t know what he believes,” said Tate, who signed with the Lions last offseason after winning a Super Bowl two seasons ago as one of Wilson’s top targets for the Seahawks.

Tate noted he still speaks with Wilson, but not as often, and also needled his former team over its fateful decision to pass instead of run at the goal line at the end of Super Bowl XLIX. The decision led to a Wilson interception that cost the Seahawks another Super Bowl.

While it’s unclear whether Wilson has heard Tate’s most recent plea, judging by his latest tweet, he’s ready to put the messy start of 2015 behind him.

Golden Tate: Russell Wilson should put end to wife rumors

Lynch was hurt!!
Wilson pulled a groin!
The officials!!!

Don't for get it is to hot and our uniforms are dark.

Forum List

Back