Desperate Times Call For Desperate Measures: Hillary Taking Koch Brother Cash!

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
"Top Democratic politicians and committees have taken tens of thousands in contributions from individuals who work at firms that lobby on behalf of Koch Industries, despite railing against Koch’s influence for years, according to campaign finance filings.

Charles and David Koch, the billionaire libertarian philanthropists and heavyweight political donors, have been at the center of the Democrats’ “dark money” campaign finance battle in recent years. Democrats have charged that Republican politicians who receive funds from the Koch network are “beholden” to their political agenda."

....of course that claim does not apply to a desperate Hillary Clinton trying to hold on to her dream / and 'her turn' of being President. :p

Clinton, top Dems take contributions from lobbyists at firms hired by Koch Industries | Fox News

"Top Democratic politicians and committees have taken tens of thousands in contributions from individuals who work at firms that lobby on behalf of Koch Industries, despite railing against Koch’s influence for years, according to campaign finance filings.

Charles and David Koch, the billionaire libertarian philanthropists and heavyweight political donors, have been at the center of the Democrats’ “dark money” campaign finance battle in recent years. Democrats have charged that Republican politicians who receive funds from the Koch network are “beholden” to their political agenda."

....of course that claim does not apply to a desperate Hillary Clinton trying to hold on to her dream / and 'her turn' of being President. :p

Clinton, top Dems take contributions from lobbyists at firms hired by Koch Industries | Fox News

I thought Koch Brothers were Republican? Maybe I was wrong.

You're not, they are.

They are helping Bernie out big time.
If they gave the money to Bernie, it would damage his campaign right now, so what do they do? They give it to the cow, she accepts it and then has to deal with the backlash of doing so. Bernie gets to use it against her, her followers see her hypocrisy even more. She is sunk.
No way could their money have helped Bernie as much if they would have given it to him.

I've tried to explain this all before. But the Communists/Progressives still don't get it. Bigtimers like the Kochs support both Parties. They hedge their bets. They play both sides.

It's like Rupert Murdoch, another famous Communist/Progressive Boogeyman. He's given several $Millions to the Clintons and other Democrats over the years. Communists/Progressives need to stop being naive crybabies. Clinton's gonna do what's best for Clinton. And if that means accepting Koch cash, than so be it.

You're not, they are.
They want tax reform (tax expenditure reform and lower rates) and less regulation. They are NOT establishment gop. It may be interesting, and I've thought for a while that Hillary might be their best choice, because she can deliver on entitlement reform and getting a bipartisan deal on taxes. She's corrupt and backstabbing, but I've thought all along she might be the best pick for America.

The fucking Kook brothers have their web in every bodies campaign along with Soro's,and other mega rich.. This is why Bernie is doing so well.
The Koch brothers did not hold a gun to Hillary's head and force her to take their money. That's just what she does - take money. From who doesn't matter to her....Koch Brothers, Wall Street, nations that fund terrorism, nations that engage in the mutilation of female genitalia, nations that murder homosexuals... whatever...

I'm not certain I understand it all....I even went to the link for the original article on it that Fox provided....and still am not certain on what they are saying???

It says Koch Bros. hired a lobbying firm to promote their libertarian ideas....but some individuals that worked for that firm donated their individual money to Democratic candidates, is that it???

The point is, for all her demonizing of the Koch Brothers, when the fecal matter hits the rotating oscillator, Hillary is more than willing to take their money.

I'm not certain I understand it all....I even went to the link for the original article on it that Fox provided....and still am not certain on what they are saying??? It says Koch Bros. hired a lobbying firm to promote their libertarian ideas....but some individuals that worked for that firm donated their individual money to Democratic candidates, is that it???
I agree. I don't see where in the article it says she took money from the Kochs. You could just as easily say, "Koch Brothers switch sides, support Hillary!"

The point is, for all her demonizing of the Koch Brothers, when the fecal matter hits the rotating oscillator, Hillary is more than willing to take their money.
the question is;

Is it Koch money, or money from individuals that happen to work at that firm that Koch bros hired to Lobby for them, who donated their own individual money to democratic candidates?

the question is;

Is it Koch money, or money from individuals that happen to work at that firm that Koch bros hired to Lobby for them, who donated their own individual money to democratic candidates?
Well, hell, shouldn't we be glad it's the Kochs and not some Swiss bank that owns the Hillary (-:

the question is;

Is it Koch money, or money from individuals that happen to work at that firm that Koch bros hired to Lobby for them, who donated their own individual money?
Using reason to understand why the op posts what he does is a waste of time.
He's either intentionally misrepresenting or is an obsessive half wit .
You choose.

I'm not misrepresenting anything. The story says Hillary took money from Koch Lobbyists. You interpret it any way you want.

I'm not misrepresenting anything. The story says Hillary took money from Koch Lobbyists. You interpret it any way you want.
First, nowhere does it say "Koch Lobbyists". Second, what's important to lobbyists aren't the positions they lobby for, but the money they can earn.

the question is;

Is it Koch money, or money from individuals that happen to work at that firm that Koch bros hired to Lobby for them, who donated their own individual money?
He's either intentionally misrepresenting or is an obsessive half wit .
You choose.
I'm going with compulsive liar and nitwit.

Forum List

Back