David Duke As Trumps Anti-Immigration Czar

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
Why not? Duke is pro-American to the core. As a former Louisiana House Representative, he understands the founding principles this nation was built upon. Like Trump, he knows our sovereignty is in serious trouble due to our corrupted politicians with an open borders mindset. He would do a great service to our Nation under a Trump presidency stopping immigration by third worlders. He would do a great service to our Nation by ending the promotion of multiculturalism in the media and forced diversity in the workplace.

david%20duke%20klan%20border%20watch.0.jpg.cf.jpg

Why not? Duke is pro-American to the core. As a former Louisiana House Representative, he understands the founding principles this nation was built upon. Like Trump, he knows our sovereignty is in serious trouble due to our corrupted politicians with an open borders mindset. He would do a great service to our Nation under a Trump presidency stopping immigration by third worlders. He would do a great service to our Nation by ending the promotion of multiculturalism in the media and forced diversity in the workplace.

Nein, ve vant Béla Kovács

Is this satire?

Is this satire?

which part?

Steve is a left wing troll. I suspect he is even paid.

Is this satire?

Is this satire?

I thought he was Right-Wing?

The right wing bit is all an act.
Just as sarahgop is a left wing troll, as well as rightwinger. There are a number here claiming to be conservatives, that are not, attempting to give the right a bad name.Jake Starkey is another, off the top of my head. Some are paid, others are just jerks.

Is this satire?

I thought he was Right-Wing?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back