DeSantis Slide Continues

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
No surprise to me. His debate performance was nothing special. I'm not a Haley fan, but even she did better than him.

---Donald Trump Holds Enormous Lead over GOP Rivals in Georgia, Ron DeSantis’s Slide Continues---

No surprise to me. His debate performance was nothing special. I'm not a Haley fan, but even she did better than him.

---Donald Trump Holds Enormous Lead over GOP Rivals in Georgia, Ron DeSantis’s Slide Continues---

Seems weird that debating is something Republicans pay any attention to these days. Trump isn't going to debate at all....

Seems weird that debating is something Republicans pay any attention to these days. Trump isn't going to debate at all....
Trump already had four wonderful years in the White House. He doesn't need to debate, we know what he stands for.

Trump already had four wonderful years in the White House. He doesn't need to debate, we know what he stands for.

So what's the point of debate at all then? No need for anyone to debate.

Firstly because most people won't have the faintest clue of what these people are talking about.... Secondly because if Trump doesn't do it, why should anyone else? It's not like the Republican Party actually stands for much. One guy says "reduce the debt" and then gets elected and increases the debt....

Everyone on that debate stage is in the final year of their political careers. Ramaswamy has a chance of surviving because he's a die hard Trump simp, but that skin color won't go far in the GOP.

I've said from the get-go there was no chance DeSantis would get the nomination. He has spent the past several years as a Trump mini-me. Even in his ads, he showed himself reading Trump's book as a bedtime story to his kid.

Why would anyone vote for a Trump wannabe while the real thing is still kicking around?

Also, during the debate, when a question was asked, DeSantis had to look around to see who else was raising their hands before he raised his.

What a fucking pandering pussy.

Forum List

Back