Desantis signs bill into LAW to not teach sex ed to children 5-8 years old in Florida

Well you are admitting a lot here with the above...
a) "If you talk to most gay people" have you talked with 'most gay people' and if so how many is "most"?
b) You've evidently NEVER heard of "Social Biology" and the premise that "I've got to be me"...

Massive Study Finds No Single Genetic Cause of Same-Sex Sexual Behavior​

Again, absence of evidence is not evidence of absence. We've mapped out the human genome, but we still don't know what most of those genes do.

I dont think homosexuals are born anymore than bank robbers or prostitutes are

If you do thats your mistake

Why is it you have to compared gays to other things when you can't define why you think they are undesirable?

I just cant figure out how some people get excited putting things in a disease factory, for pleasure. Seems that when you poke that hole of many diseases, you are going to catch one eventually.

37% of straight people have engaged in anal sex. Meanwhile, 50% of gays (Lesbians) don't.
It always amazes me how homophobes immediately describe graphic gay sex acts. They are like so-called vegetarians who can't stop talking about steak.

We know how you “like” women, based on the hateful, degrading views that you have repeatedly expressed about marriage and about marriageable women. No wonder you're still such a pathetic incel at almost sixty years of age.

Yes, It makes perfectly good sense to sign away half my property to please an imaginary sky pixie!

We know how you “like” women, based on the hateful, degrading views that you have repeatedly expressed about marriage and about marriageable women. No wonder you're still such a pathetic incel at almost sixty years of age.
Yes, It makes perfectly good sense to sign away half my property to please an imaginary sky pixie!

It's very telling that you would think to speak that way of marriage.

You are truly incapable of grasping the benefits of a permanent female companion and helpmate; incapable of seeing a woman as anything other than a disposable sex toy and a financial burden.

Did I sign away half my property in order to gain a wife? The very idea is Incel Joe-level bullshit. I would not have half my property, if not for the support of my wife. And in any event, my wife is of far more value than can be measured in terms of mere property.

What is most pathetic is that at your age, you are stuck at the level of a boy in his early teens, as far as your view of women and their value. Most men mature well past the point at which you are stalled, by the time they are a third of your present age.

It's very telling that you would think to speak that way of marriage.

You are truly incapable of grasping the benefits of a permanent female companion and helpmate; incapable of seeing a woman as anything other than a disposable sex toy and a financial burden.

Did I sign away half my property in order to gain a wife? The very idea is @Incel Joe-level bullshit. I would not have half my property, if not for the support of my wife. And in any event, my wife is of far more value than can be measured in terms of mere property.

Dude, you are up at 3 AM (your time) in the morning agonizing over my sex life. I'd say you are the one with a problem.

Uh, no, you belong to a cult where the woman is ostracized by the community if she walks away from the cult. That's kind of fucked up.

If you belonged to a religion that had ACTUAL sexual equality, then you might have an argument.

EQUALITY is when either side can walk away any time they want.

What is most pathetic is that at your age, you are stuck at the level of a boy in his early teens, as far as your view of women and their value. Most men mature well past the point at which you are stalled, by the time they are a third of your present age.

Really, then why do 50% of men cheat? Why is the divorce rate 50%? Seems to me that I saw a train wreck and avoided it.

Why is it you have to compared gays to other things when you can't define why you think they are undesirable?
I have defined it but that just makes people on your side even angrier

Homosexuality is a perversion

Its against Nature which means its against God

There, I said the G-word so now you can go ape shit over that

But religion - or lack of - shapes everyone’s opinion of life

Even yours

You could have stopped at “you are stuck at the level of a boy in his early teens”. Joe’s intellectual maturity with regards to nearly every subject permanently stalled around that time in his life.

Dude, you are up at 3 AM (your time) in the morning agonizing over my sex life. I'd say you are the one with a problem.

Not at all an unusual time for me to be up, given my work schedule. You wouldn't know about that, or course, not being anywhere near man enough to do the sort of real work that I do. But then I suppose from your point of view, having a real job that involves doing real work would be a problem.

Alas, I'm not going to make it to work today, due to a collection of things that all chose this one morning to go wrong, but that's a different matter. It's just past 04:30, my time, and if the day had been going properly, I'd be on my way to work about now.

Uh, no, you belong to a cult where the woman is ostracized by the community if she walks away from the cult. That's kind of fucked up.

I do not belong to, nor associate in any way, with any such cult.

If you belonged to a religion that had ACTUAL sexual equality, then you might have an argument.

EQUALITY is when either side can walk away any time they want.

That's a weird definition of “equality”. To a sane person, it sounds much more like a complete lack of responsibility, maturity, and respect. Once again, it indicates that you see women, and any relationships therewith, as disposable, to be used as long as they suit you, and then discarded like garbage. And you keep trying to paint me as a misogynist for holding women, in general, and my wife in particular, to have much more value than that.

Really, then why do 50% of men cheat? Why is the divorce rate 50%? Seems to me that I saw a train wreck and avoided it.

I guess somewhere out there, there is a woman, perhaps several, who dodged that bullet. You'll never know what you've missed, you lack the maturity to even imagine it. But I think it's a pretty safe guess how any marriage involving you would have worked out, for any women unfortunately to have been caught therein.

He and many other Democrats live in a world where there are no moral absolutes. If it feels good, do it is their motto. Now, like a good little Democratic puppet, Joe will respond with some long rant bashing Christianity and religion in general.

He and many other Democrats live in a world where there are no moral absolutes. If it feels good, do it is their motto. Now, like a good little Democratic puppet, Joe will respond with some long rant bashing Christianity and religion in general.
Agreed

You could have stopped at “you are stuck at the level of a boy in his early teens”. Joe’s intellectual maturity with regards to nearly every subject permanently stalled around that time in his life.

It seems that many of Incel Joe's other issues are rooted in his hatred of women. Well, his hatred of people in general, his hatred of anything that is good and wholesome, but especially is hatred of women and children. I'd bet that if, somehow, he had managed to be in a stable, happy marriage, the rest of his issues would be greatly mitigated, if not eliminated entirely. But he's so stunted that he cannot even imagine what a stable, happy marriage would be like.

By what seems like a miracle, the right woman and I found each other twenty eight years ago, and what a difference it has made. I have a wife who loves me and supports me and makes almost everything good in my life possible. Without her, I might very well have ended up a miserable, hateful, fucked-up mess not very much unlike Incel Joe.

Again, absence of evidence is not evidence of absence. We've mapped out the human genome, but we still don't know what most of those genes do.

37% of straight people have engaged in anal sex. Meanwhile, 50% of gays (Lesbians) don't.
It always amazes me how homophobes immediately describe graphic gay sex acts. They are like so-called vegetarians who can't stop talking about steak.
YOU MADE this up didn't you?
"37% of straight people have engaged in anal sex. Meanwhile, 50% of gays (Lesbians) don't."
FACTS!!!
The 59% of participating Belgian MSM, who had anal receptive intercourse, reported some degree of AD. These findings highlight the need for more education about anal eroticism for MSM, and more research into AD is needed. Vansintejan J, Vandevoorde J, and Devroey D. The GAy MEn Sex StudieS: Anodyspareunia among Belgian gay men. Sex Med 2013;1:87–94.

I have defined it but that just makes people on your side even angrier

Homosexuality is a perversion

Its against Nature which means its against God

There, I said the G-word so now you can go ape shit over that

Even yours

Uh, guy, the problem with believing in Imaginary Sky Pixies is that you let your imagination run away with you trying to appease them.

The bible also said that you shall not suffer a witch to live.

And people believed witches were a thing for centuries and burned innocent women alive.

The bible also said that slavery was okay, and all the way up until the Civil War, people were pointing at the bible to justify slavery.

As for nature- homosexuality exists in nature. Ever see a male dog humping another male dog? What you don't see are a bunch of dogs whipping out bibles and screaming at the gay dogs.

Not at all an unusual time for me to be up, given my work schedule. You wouldn't know about that, or course, not being anywhere near man enough to do the sort of real work that I do. But then I suppose from your point of view, having a real job that involves doing real work would be a problem.

Alas, I'm not going to make it to work today, due to a collection of things that all chose this one morning to go wrong, but that's a different matter. It's just past 04:30, my time, and if the day had been going properly, I'd be on my way to work about now.

Yeah, guy, still kind of weird... I know if you were a happy person, you wouldn't be so fucking obsessed.

For the record, I do work that requires intellect and analytical skills. I've negotiated MILLIONS of dollars in binding contracts with international corporations.

Now, no disparaging most people in the trades. My dad was in the trades for decades. But it's not special.

I do not belong to, nor associate in any way, with any such cult.

Do I really need to post the links about Mormon Misogyny again? Because I'll totally do it.

That's a weird definition of “equality”. To a sane person, it sounds much more like a complete lack of responsibility, maturity, and respect. Once again, it indicates that you see women, and any relationships therewith, as disposable, to be used as long as they suit you, and then discarded like garbage. And you keep trying to paint me as a misogynist for holding women, in general, and my wife in particular, to have much more value than that.

The stupidest thing you can do is keep toxic people in your life. That goes for jobs, relationships, or friendships. Heck, the only toxic people I can't get completely out of my life are family members.

I guess somewhere out there, there is a woman, perhaps several, who dodged that bullet. You'll never know what you've missed, you lack the maturity to even imagine it. But I think it's a pretty safe guess how any marriage involving you would have worked out, for any women unfortunately to have been caught therein.

Naw, if anything, I've had ex-girlfriends who realized they missed an opportunity. One ex recently contacted me on Facebook and profusely apologized. Graciously, I accepted her apology, and then follow her feed to realize what a mess I avoided. hoo-boy, did I dodge a bullet!

By what seems like a miracle, the right woman and I found each other twenty eight years ago, and what a difference it has made. I have a wife who loves me and supports me and makes almost everything good in my life possible.

Uh, a happy person wouldn't be up at 3 AM in the morning obsessing about another dude's sex life because he made fun of his cult.

So let's be honest, this isn't about a concern about my sex life, guy. Otherwise, you'd be ripping on Ray From Cleveland for making the same kinds of choices.

It's because I pointed out the silliness of the Mormon Religion, which you REALLY can't answer for, other than to just deny your religion's rather sleazy history.

Last edited:

Actually, up until 2008, I was probably more right wing than you are... Then I realized that Republicans just fuck it up for working people. Every fucking time.

What gives religion the right to preach moral absolutes.

Slavery was once an acceptable moral absolute... The bible endorsed it and people cited the bible for centuries to justify it, all the way up until the 19th century.
God didn't change his mind, we changed ours.

1656411021535.png

The burning of witches was considered a moral absolute. Of course, there were not actual witches, but there were women who were accused of witchcraft for practicing folk medicine or sometime (such as Salem) where someone wanted their land. Then we realized there were no actual witches.
God didn't change his mind, we changed ours.

1656410993216.png

It's going to be the same way with homosexuality. At some point, all the churches will accept gay marriage, and will totally try to pretend they weren't part of the bad behavior, just like they do with witches and slavery. Not us! They'll just not read those passages in church anymore and hope you don't either.

• Disagree
Reactions: DBA
YOU MADE this up didn't you?
"37% of straight people have engaged in anal sex. Meanwhile, 50% of gays (Lesbians) don't."
FACTS!!!
The 59% of participating Belgian MSM,

Why are you quoting a Belgian study?

Heterosexual anal intercourse (HAI) is not an uncommon behavior with 36% of women and 44% of men 25–44 years old in the United States reporting ever having HAI in their lifetime (1). There is evidence that the prevalence of HAI may be increasing in recent years, which may be due to a true increase in the behavior over time or heterosexuals becoming more comfortable reporting the behavior

Now, this is NOT from a pro-anal sex website. In fact, the article goes on to point out that anal sex is more likely to have related health problems.

Yeah, guy, still kind of weird... I know if you were a happy person, you wouldn't be so fucking obsessed.

Uh, a happy person wouldn't be up at 3 AM in the morning obsessing about another dude's sex life because he once made fun of his cult.

What time I am up has to do with my work schedule. Again, I wouldn't expect you to understand, since you are not nearly enough of a man to do the sort of work that I do, which involves being on such a schedule.

As far as “obsessed”, your deep hatred of and contempt for women, and your status as a pathetic incel, are defining parts of your character, as visible on this site. They poison nearly all of the opinions that you express, in a very obvious way, on a wide range of topics.

It is really nearly much of an “obsession” for me to point this out, where it is relevant? Certainly not in the same scale as the obsession that you have with spreading all manner of bizarre and absurd lies about my religion.

It could well be argued that either of us would do well to spend less time on forums such as this, and more out in the Real World.

You've been on this forum for eleven year, and have posted more than 144,000 posts. That's about 13,000 per year.

I've been here for seven years, and posted about 22,000 posts—about 3200 per year,

And you're calling me “obsessed”, and criticizing me for the time I spend here.

Do I really need to post the links about Mormon Misogyny again? Because I'll totally do it.

Your link, as is the case with nearly everything you claim about my religion, is bullshit. It is not at all reflective of the culture that we inside of the religion experience.

We don't look to outsiders to tell us how to run our religion or our culture within it.

What time I am up has to do with my work schedule. Again, I wouldn't expect you to understand, since you are not nearly enough of a man to do the sort of work that I do, which involves being on such a schedule.

As far as “obsessed”, your deep hatred of and contempt for women, and your status as a pathetic incel, are defining parts of your character, as visible on this site. They poison nearly all of the opinions that you express, in a very obvious way, on a wide range of topics.

See, you can't help yourself. It's 3:41 in California, and I am living in your head rent free...

It is really nearly much of an “obsession” for me to point this out, where it is relevant? Certainly not in the same scale as the obsession that you have with spreading all manner of bizarre and absurd lies about my religion.

Except you've never pointed out what I've gotten wrong about your religion, not even once. I think the closest sad attempt you made was trying to claim that Joseph Smith wasn't fucking all those teenagers and other men's wives he was marrying.. which is just absurd.

Admittably, I really didn't have an opinion on your cult before 1983, when I had the bad luck to encounter some BYU students. Never met a bigger bunch of smile in your face, stab you in the back cocksuckers in my life. (Probably didn't help that I was going through a bad stage in my life, as my mom had just passed away.)

That was before I found out about all the crazy shit you people believe... or the stuff in your history...

You've been on this forum for eleven year, and have posted more than 144,000 posts. That's about 13,000 per year.

I've been here for seven years, and posted about 22,000 posts—about 3200 per year,

And you're calling me “obsessed”, and criticizing me for the time I spend here.

Yeah, I like talking politics, and unlike other forums, USMB gives us pretty wide latitude on what we can discuss. The only other place I post is on a Science Fiction discussion board to talk about my favorite shows.

Should also point out that I'm a pretty prolific writer. I've written 50 or so short stories, thousands of resumes for customers... and yes, a lot of posts on politics and news on USMB.

Your link, as is the case with nearly everything you claim about my religion, is bullshit. It is not at all reflective of the culture that we inside of the religion experience.

We don't look to outsiders to tell us how to run our religion or our culture within it.

Um, yeah, here's the thing. As much as I bash on the Catholic Church, it doesn't demand of my relatives who have remained Catholic that we shun people who leave the faith.

The difference between a religion and a cult is how much a cult wants to control every aspect of your life.

Forum List

Back