DeSantis Rally Starting Soon

I might not live in Florida, but I still can't wait to see it!!! :D

Serious question: I know how much you like these things. What do you get out of this stuff?

Seems to me that political rallies (party irrelevant) are just predictable strings of spectacularly one-sided, unchallenged, boilerplate talking points, platitudes and tedious applause lines. Is it just a short term adrenaline rush?

There's a lot about politics that I don't understand, and these things are near the top.

Serious question: I know how much you like these things. What do you get out of this stuff?

Seems to me that political rallies (party irrelevant) are just predictable strings of spectacularly one-sided, unchallenged, boilerplate talking points, platitudes and tedious applause lines. Is it just a short term adrenaline rush?

There's a lot about politics that I don't understand, and these things are near the top.

Yeah, I've never really understood rallies either, to be honest.
I mean, why spend all that money on something non-essential?
Why not donate that money to an orphanage, an old folks home, or even an animal shelter where the money is NEEDED????
I'd rather vote for somebody proving they ARE for the people and our needs.

And in this day and age of AT HOME TECH..........there's really NO REASON for in person rallies, when they can Zoom it or Youtube it, or put it on their gov't websites for all to see!!! (which is FREE)

Yeah, I've never really understood rallies either, to be honest.
I mean, why spend all that money on something non-essential?
Why not donate that money to an orphanage, an old folks home, or even an animal shelter where the money is NEEDED????
I'd rather vote for somebody proving they ARE for the people and our needs.

And in this day and age of AT HOME TECH..........there's really NO REASON for in person rallies, when they can Zoom it or Youtube it, or put it on their gov't websites for all to see!!! (which is FREE)
Rallies are campaign ads. Like political infomercials.

Forum List

Back