DeSantis, Once a ‘No’ on Storm Aid, Petitions a President He’s Bashed

Your Sharpie is wrong, but nice try.

Don't worry, Dark Brandon will step up, leave politics aside & save Ronny Boy's sorry ass so that he doesn't have to hurt his head trying to figure things out.

:auiqs.jpg:

I almost feel sorry for CULT FUCKS.

What is it like to always lie?

Men can get pregnant! Fucking morons.

Well, the bottom line is that FEMA will give up the cash, and DeSantis, as Governor, will get the credit.

Bested the idiots on the left yet again...

Greenland is melting. Where the fuck do you think that water goes?

Yeah I read that doomsday report... I've read a lot of globull warming doomsday predictions but they've yet to happen. Example, NYC is supposed to be a lake now

As a freshman congressman in 2013, Ron DeSantis was unambiguous: A federal bailout for the New York region after Hurricane Sandy was an irresponsible boondoggle, a symbol of the “put it on the credit card mentality” he had come to Washington to oppose.

“I sympathize with the victims,” he said. But his answer was no.

Nearly a decade later, as his state confronts the devastation and costly destruction wrought by Hurricane Ian, Mr. DeSantis is appealing to the nation’s better angels — and betting on its short memory.

The present circumstances have inspired a less swaggering posture toward a leader whom Mr. DeSantis has long called “Brandon” as a recurring troll, aimed at the man he might like to succeed. “Dear Mr. President,” the governor’s request for a major disaster declaration and federal assistance began on Wednesday.

“Ironically,” said David Jolly, a former Republican congressman from Florida, “there’s nobody in America that Ron DeSantis needs more than Joe Biden.”

Some Northeastern lawmakers, including Republicans, have not forgotten how Mr. DeSantis and some of his peers responded when the New York area was under duress. “Year after year, we had given them billions of dollars,” said Peter King, a former Republican congressman from Long Island, alluding to aid packages for Southern states and calling the resistance to Sandy relief his angriest moment in office. “Every one of them comes to New York to raise money. They either go to the Hamptons or they go to Manhattan. And both areas were devastated by Sandy.”

So what's Biden going to do, tell Floridians if they don't fire Desantis then they don't get the money ? That sure sounds familiar doesn't it ? I pray Desantis doesn't stoop so low as to have to grovel at the feet of the federal government for anything, and if the feds want to play politics with this, then let the chip's fall where they may. Karma is a witch.

Yeah I read that doomsday report... I've read a lot of globull warming doomsday predictions but they've yet to happen. Example, NYC is supposed to be a lake now
Forensic evidence of greenland melting is not a prediction fool. It's already happening. Look at a fucking map of the ice melt.

You also didn't/can't answer my question?

So what's Biden going to do, tell Floridians if they don't fire Desantis then they don't get the money ? That sure sounds familiar doesn't it ? I pray Desantis doesn't stoop so low as to have to grovel at the feet of the federal government for anything, and if the feds want to play politics with this, then let the chip's fall where they may. Karma is a witch.

No shit.

As I've said elsewhere, DeSantis is giving a fuckin' master class on "leadership" right now, and the whole country is watching.

He could be winning the 2024 General Election before our eyes...

Forensic evidence of greenland melting is not a prediction fool. it's already happening. look at a fucking map of the ice melt.

You also didn't/can't answer my question?
And if you think that all you authoritarian Democrat world citizen's are going to join hand's in an attempt to stop whatever it is that you figure you and your buddies can somehow stop, then it'll have to come at the end of a barrel of a gun with the other nation's. You ready to go global with a war that's supposed to stop the world from using it's national resources in order to enrich and empower themselves with ?????? If you are, then you really think super highly of yourself, and especially highly of the crazyness going on in the mind's of your Democrat Marxis buddies.

Forum List

Back