DeSantis need to prove he's got a pair

YoursTruly

Platinum Member
Dec 21, 2019
Seriously, DeSantis has a much better record than Trump. He further to the right on most issue than Trump. So why is he still playing nice with Trump?
To heck with Trump supporters. They're going to take their balls and go home if Trump isn't the nominee. They've already vowed to act like kids over it.

Hopefully tomorrow night, DeSantis will pull'm out and lay'm on the table.. Big ole military size ones.

I'm a fiscal conservative. So I've been called a Trump supporter by the left, and a Biden supporter by the Trumpbots.

The comment about Trump having the guest primaried is interesting. I know he had Thomas Massie (of all people) primaried too.

Seriously, DeSantis has a much better record than Trump. He further to the right on most issue than Trump. So why is he still playing nice with Trump?
To heck with Trump supporters. They're going to take their balls and go home if Trump isn't the nominee. They've already vowed to act like kids over it.

Hopefully tomorrow night, DeSantis will pull'm out and lay'm on the table.. Big ole military size ones.

I'm a fiscal conservative. So I've been called a Trump supporter by the left, and a Biden supporter by the Trumpbots.

The comment about Trump having the guest primaried is interesting. I know he had Thomas Massie (of all people) primaried too.

Having gall is no excuse for having balls. He proved himself a showboat idiot on his first couple of attention getters, starting the fight with Disney and then his stupid stunt where he sent people to Texas to trick migrants onto a bus, to ship them without notice to Martha's Vineyard on the dime of the Florida taxpayers, I suppose, because he didn't have any migrants in his own state. The man's an idiot, hardly competent for the presidency. I'll be voting Chris Christie in the primary.

You can hardly blame MAGAs. Trump is promising a blood bath for his enemies and what does the Meatball have - his woke shit. Ya fuck that. They want the blood bath.

Having gall is no excuse for having balls. He proved himself a showboat idiot on his first couple of attention getters, starting the fight with Disney and then his stupid stunt where he sent people to Texas to trick migrants onto a bus, to ship them without notice to Martha's Vineyard on the dime of the Florida taxpayers, I suppose, because he didn't have any migrants in his own state. The man's an idiot, hardly competent for the presidency. I'll be voting Chris Christie in the primary.

The Disney thing was getting Disney to stop tying up the courts about the gender crap they were pushing on K thru 3rd graders. I would've been one of those parents. And proud of DeSantis for stepping up.
The state of FL has a budget surplus and can afford to help out a border state with their immigration problems.
Trump doesn't have a clue about budget surplus's as he only vetoed one spending bill in 4 years.

You can hardly blame MAGAs. Trump is promising a blood bath for his enemies and what does the Meatball have - his woke shit. Ya fuck that. They want the blood bath.

I've heard DeSantis's idea's on ending the regime. It's smart and calculated. As it should be.

BTW, Trump reauthorized those agencies when he was president. A lot of those people were his own picks to lead those agencies.
DeSantis is better at picking people than Trump is because he doesn't put them into positions to have to lie. He knows the laws and the legal ways to get things done. Note how many indictments Trump has? DeSantis wouldn't have allowed himself or anyone of his people to even skirt the laws like that.

He's smart and calculated. Trump is kneejerk, taking advice from people who don't even know.

I've heard DeSantis's idea's on ending the regime. It's smart and calculated. As it should be.

BTW, Trump reauthorized those agencies when he was president. A lot of those people were his own picks to lead those agencies.
DeSantis is better at picking people than Trump is because he doesn't put them into positions to have to lie. He knows the laws and the legal ways to get things done. Note how many indictments Trump has? DeSantis wouldn't have allowed himself or anyone of his people to even skirt the laws like that.

He's smart and calculated. Trump is kneejerk, taking advice from people who don't even know.
It suits me fine that Trump is gonna take the GOP down with him.

It suits me fine that Trump is gonna take the GOP down with him.

I don't have much use for the GOP either. There's so many liberal Republicans in it now that its almost not worth saving. But there's still some good one in the GOP who are trying to get the party back to being fiscally conservative. Thomas Massie, Chip Roy and Mike Lee, Donalds and a few others.
But for the most part, 80% of them are like my congressman and senators. Liberal Republicans.

not a pair. not a prayer.

desantis is an ingrate and a deep state dillhole.

DeSantis has a much better record than Trump. He further to the right on most issue than Trump. So why is he still playing nice with Trump?
You answered you own question: His attacks on Trump have ensured that he won't be the GOP nominee in 2024. Perhaps he is looking to run against a Democrat President in 2028, but that is a long way off. Comparing his record with Trump's is apples and oranges. Besides, most GOP voters think that Trump was one of our greatest presidents.

DeSantis had a shot. I suspect he has managed to blow it. Even if Trump quit, died or got imprisoned, I don’t think DeSantis could now grasp the brass ring.

This race could boil down to a couple of dark horses.

The Dims need a miracle because is Brandon gets the old hook, the rest of the Dim bench is horrifying.

But maybe there is some Democrat Parody horse. I wonder who it could be? I doubt it will be any of the lame ones now trying to seize the reins. RFK, Jr is an outside (long) shot.

For the GOP, there is a potential nominee who can maybe clean the slate.

Can anyone guess who the Dark Horse GOP candidate might be?

DeSantis is a clown.

DeSantis had a shot. I suspect he has managed to blow it. Even if Trump quit, died or got imprisoned, I don’t think DeSantis could now grasp the brass ring.

The Dims need a miracle because is Brandon gets the old hook, the rest of the Dim bench is horrifying.

But maybe there is some Democrat Parody horse. I wonder who it could be? I doubt it will be any of the lame ones now trying to seize the reins. RFK, Jr is an outside (long) shot.

And Romney was elected President in 2012.... :heehee:

Not a clue. Nothing but gray or dark horses on either side.
I always feel a little uncomfortable when I agree majorly with your posts, on occasion.

I wonder if Trump supporters remember this. I think he posted this before he banned bump stocks. This is the kind of stuff DeSantis needs to be running in his ads. Just little reminders of all the lies he's told, all the failed promises. And those embellished accomplishments that weren't worth a bucket of piss.

1692829063113.png

Forum List

Back