DeSantis literally has his own militia force.

My neighbor (RIP) told me 2 years ago to watch DeSantis, because he is even more dangerous than Trump. He lived in Florida for the winter for many years, and would say how he is much worse than Trump. He specifically mentioned his vindictiveness. Now I see he is getting his Brownshirt army together, I wonder what he would do as President? The Republican Party has two fascists trying to out-fascist one another to be President.

When DeSantis announced in 2021 that he wanted to revive the long-dormant State Guard, he vowed it would help Floridians during emergencies. But in the year since its launch, key personnel and a defined mission remain elusive. The state is looking for the program’s third leader in eight months. According to records reviewed by the Times/Herald and interviews with program volunteers, a number of recruits quit after the first training class last month because they feared it was becoming too militaristic.

Weeks into that inaugural June training, one volunteer, a disabled retired Marine Corps captain, called the local sheriff’s office to report he was battered by Florida National Guard instructors when they forcibly shoved him into a van after he questioned the program and its leadership.
he will not be able to defeat the USA navy, air force, marines and army. Fascist DeSantis is completely insane and self centered.

“Instead, the state’s National Guard trained the volunteers for combat. Khakis and polos were replaced by camouflaged uniforms. Volunteers assured they could keep their facial hair were ordered to shave. And they were drilled on how to rappel with ropes, navigate through the woods and respond to incidents under military command.” ibid

Unsurprisingly, volunteers were lied to – the clear intent was to create some bizarre fascist militia.

The problem with National Guards is that state governors signed on to allowing their guard members to be used by the federal government for conflicts outside of the United States.
Having a "state guard" that only answers to the state it's in, ensures that such states have a basic military guard necessary to keep a free state, as well as handle state emergencies, if their National Guard is conducting operations away from home under federal necessity.

My neighbor (RIP) told me 2 years ago to watch DeSantis, because he is even more dangerous than Trump. He lived in Florida for the winter for many years, and would say how he is much worse than Trump. He specifically mentioned his vindictiveness. Now I see he is getting his Brownshirt army together, I wonder what he would do as President? The Republican Party has two fascists trying to out-fascist one another to be President.

When DeSantis announced in 2021 that he wanted to revive the long-dormant State Guard, he vowed it would help Floridians during emergencies. But in the year since its launch, key personnel and a defined mission remain elusive. The state is looking for the program’s third leader in eight months. According to records reviewed by the Times/Herald and interviews with program volunteers, a number of recruits quit after the first training class last month because they feared it was becoming too militaristic.

Weeks into that inaugural June training, one volunteer, a disabled retired Marine Corps captain, called the local sheriff’s office to report he was battered by Florida National Guard instructors when they forcibly shoved him into a van after he questioned the program and its leadership.
trump is actually not a fascist.

fascism being corporatism, trumps anti-globalist agenda is anti-corporate to a degree, thus highly anti-fascist.

Um every Governor has a State Militia…wow you dembots are stupid

This story was exposed and laughed at months ago you dimwit...use the search bar ti find it

Funny, that when a 2nd Amendment adherent says it's the "right of the people," the left huffily "explains" that it only applies to governent organized and regulated militias.

But when a governor they don't like actually organizes and regulates one, they are no less offended than they are at the idea of a single mom being able to defend herself and her kids at home.

Apparently, the Dems believe that only crackheads who are the sons of powerful democrats should be able to purchase a firearm. Go figure.

More hyperbole nonsense.

Trump is an authoritarian only in an opportunistic sense, i.e., when he helps his self esteem to behave like one.

De Santis is a REAL authoritarian.

trump is actually not a fascist.

you bet yer bippy he is.

fascism being corporatism, trumps anti-globalist agenda is anti-corporate to a degree,

is that why he has his cheap sweatshop made crap oversees in china?

& bangladesh? & vietnam? & mexico?

thus highly anti-fascist.

uh-huh.

1689788405465.jpeg

LIV Golf moves championship from Saudi Arabia to Trump Doral​

BY OLAFIMIHAN OSHIN - 07/10/23 3:36 PM ET
LIV Golf moves championship from Saudi Arabia to Trump Doral

Forum List

Back