DeSantis has 11 point lead over former Republican Crist for Florida Governor race

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
It appears the attacks on DeSantis are not working.

They are designed to be able to use against him in any future Presidential run.

How is the DNC going to make up 11 points in 5 weeks?

DeSantis is the Trump they cannot attack for "lack of qualification" so expect a bunch of race accusations and other manufactured scandals before DeSantis is the president-elect in 2024.

I just wish the dude was a whole lot less of an authoritarian.

Crist is a friggin idiot. Nobody with an IQ over 60 would vote for him over the best Governor in the country.

I suspect come the election Crist will be lucky to get to 40% while DeSantis will have 60% or more.

The people down here who claim to hate DeSantis only parrot the left wing media about CRT, grooming, and Marthas Vineyard.

I encourage all Floridians who hate DeSantis to move to Cali

Charlie Crist has a better chance of having a baby than he does winning the Goverrnor's race...

DeSantis is the Trump they cannot attack for "lack of qualification" so expect a bunch of race accusations and other manufactured scandals before DeSantis is the president-elect in 2024.

I just wish the dude was a whole lot less of an authoritarian.

How is DeSantis authoritarian?

Crist, a Republican turncoat closet case, has to make up 11 points in 5 weeks.

Cult, how is your boy going to do it?

It appears the attacks on DeSantis are not working.

They are designed to be able to use against him in any future Presidential run.

How is the DNC going to make up 11 points in 5 weeks?
DeSantis has a lead but I wouldn't use this pollster:

Here are some previous polls:

1664984569918.png

DeSantis has a lead but I wouldn't use this pollster:

Here are some previous polls:

View attachment 705950

Democrats don't have a chance here in Florida and DeSantis will be reelected by a landslide. Only stupid uneducated Moon Bats and welfare Negroes will vote Democrat.

1664989205931.png

Desantis is very likely the next POTUS
Let us hope you are correct. Something tells me, that right after the midterms, the Dems are going to start tearing him down to stop his run if they can. The Left can handle a Romney, but no way can they handle a basic Trump clone that knows the ropes in Washington before he gets there, so will hit the ground running.

Let us hope you are correct. Something tells me, that right after the midterms, the Dems are going to start tearing him down to stop his run if they can. The Left can handle a Romney, but no way can they handle a basic Trump clone that knows the ropes in Washington before he gets there, so will hit the ground running.

Anyone listening to Dem bs needs to be evaluated. I'm serious

Crist is an old school, country club DemoKKKrat racist in the Joe Biden mold. He only appeals to white leftists who want to keep the plantation going.
I don't think he is anything except a sleazy politician.

I remember when he was running for Governor as a Republican. I was at a gun show in Lakeland and he came by and gave a long speech on how he was pro right to keep and bear arms. Now, as a Democrat, he is anti right to keep and bear arms.

I would refer to him as being a piece of shit.

Forum List

Back